Poster Rank:4878

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss34
Re: 'Django Unchained' Actress Mistaken for Prostitute, Accosted by LAPD

Where they ran afoul of the law was having sex in the car in public without a bag on his head.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to USA305 For This Useful Post:
30564U, Oswald2001
Old 09-23-2014, 05:45 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

http://www.eurweb.com/2014/09/civil-...to-lapd-watch/

Civil Rights Leaders Want Daniele Watts to Apologize to LAPD

*LA civil rights leaders are not happy with the now infamous “Django Unchained” actress Daniele Watts.
They are demanding that she apologize to the LAPD and the community after claiming she was racially profiled and illegally detained, reports Eyewitness News.
“We took her word that she had been a victim, but now we know it’s not true,” said Najee Ali with Project Islam Hope. “So we feel that she has done a disservice to the community and especially those in the civil rights community who backed her claim initially.”
Watts’ detainment happened last Thursday after she and her boyfriend were questioned by the LAPD. Officers were responding to reports of a couple engaging in lewd behavior in a parked car.
The actress clams all she was doing was kissing her boyfriend in the front seat of a parked car and accused the police of racial profiling.
Nut now, after initially supporting her, Earl Ofari Hutchison of the Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable said the LAPD acted appropriately.
“Don’t make us look dumb,” Hutchison said. “Don’t make yourself look stupid. Because when you do that, you totally do a disservice to what we consider is still a compelling, major, deadly issue, and that’s racial profiling.”
As of this posting there’s been no response from Watts.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
30564U, Oswald2001, Pigeon
Old 09-23-2014, 07:11 PM
30564U
Offline:
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
http://www.eurweb.com/2014/09/civil-...to-lapd-watch/

Civil Rights Leaders Want Daniele Watts to Apologize to LAPD

*LA civil rights leaders are not happy with the now infamous “Django Unchained” actress Daniele Watts.
They are demanding that she apologize to the LAPD and the community after claiming she was racially profiled and illegally detained, reports Eyewitness News.
“We took her word that she had been a victim, but now we know it’s not true,” said Najee Ali with Project Islam Hope. “So we feel that she has done a disservice to the community and especially those in the civil rights community who backed her claim initially.”
Watts’ detainment happened last Thursday after she and her boyfriend were questioned by the LAPD. Officers were responding to reports of a couple engaging in lewd behavior in a parked car.
The actress clams all she was doing was kissing her boyfriend in the front seat of a parked car and accused the police of racial profiling.
Nut now, after initially supporting her, Earl Ofari Hutchison of the Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable said the LAPD acted appropriately.
“Don’t make us look dumb,” Hutchison said. “Don’t make yourself look stupid. Because when you do that, you totally do a disservice to what we consider is still a compelling, major, deadly issue, and that’s racial profiling.”
As of this posting there’s been no response from Watts.
Let's hope that both the alleged whore and the civil rights activists/whores learn a valuable lesson from this...just because you're Black doesn't always mean you're telling the truth...and just because you're Black doesn't always mean you were discriminated against.

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 09-27-2014, 04:44 PM
unicornranchhand
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3355

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss63

Let me just say, the makeup and hair from the movie, make he rlook like a different woman. With out all that she looks like a crackhead, and dear god the bf looks like a meth maker that lives in a trailer park.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unicornranchhand For This Useful Post:
30564U, Oswald2001
Old 09-28-2014, 07:13 PM
30564U
Offline:
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornranchhand View Post
Let me just say, the makeup and hair from the movie, make he rlook like a different woman. With out all that she looks like a crackhead, and dear god the bf looks like a meth maker that lives in a trailer park.
Ah...the magic of Hollywood. I think if most folks were to see some of their favorite movie stars without the makeup and in regular clothes...they'd think most were crackheads and trailer park denizens. Over the years I've seen so many stars in regular clothes and with little or no make up...and most of the time I didn't recognize them. Hating to burst a few bubbles...most of them have zero education, aren't real sharp, were raised lower or low middle class, held low end service industry jobs until they made it, and aren't really very attractive people...lots have drug issues (legal and illegal), mental issues, and the industry is rife with herpes, hepatitis c, and other STD's. You just never hear what really goes on for fear that it'll hurt the movie company's bottom line. Overall, they're often not a very savory group...but money, make up, plastic surgery, fancy clothes, expensive cars, and big homes can help to hide what some really are.

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001