Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss860
Re: Disabled Woman Murdered for Fun by "Friends"

Something like that happened near me. A mentally challenged woman was tortured and murdered. There was 6 people involved with her death

The Following User Says Thank You to mrm1109 For This Useful Post:
Sybil
The Following Users Disliked This Post By mrm1109:
summer34
Old 08-12-2011, 06:23 AM
summer34
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3011
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss76

what a gormless, cock-eyed bunch of fuckin wankers, an the tosspot in the last pic, is he trying to pull a 'dont fuck with me' look, and i hate to think what the 'parents'? look like, gormless,cock-eyed cunts i suspect?! I do hope they're made to play a few games inside, and not play-stations, i can well look after myself, and more, and i'd have had some fun with they wankers, shame on the wanker system that let her down

The Following User Says Thank You to summer34 For This Useful Post:
Sybil
Old 08-12-2011, 06:29 AM
summer34
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3011
female

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss76

so where were you fuckin lot? dont try and tell me all that happened in one night, even if you're a dumbass, you ain't fuckin blind!! another wanker system failure

Old 08-12-2011, 06:35 AM
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Poster Rank:44
Male

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 6872 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss19088

I hope they had fun killing her... wish we had a video to watch.

Old 08-22-2011, 02:53 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526

Throw them in the pit with the AIDS guy from the UK and Casey Anthony, duct tape them and let them all rot in Hell!

Old 08-23-2011, 06:06 PM
souris
Offline:
SpanMan!
Poster Rank:105
guy

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss9506

Old 08-23-2011, 06:42 PM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

There will be alot more stories like this once the tory cuts start kicking in. Social services that should provide help to people like this lady are already crippled by lack of finances now the old, sick and vunerable will have what little help they get taken away from them. Its all good as long as their bankster mates are happy. 'Big society' my fucking arse.

I think the anti heroes sumed up my views on the people who did this perfectly

"scum like you dont deserve to live free,
bet you'd look good hanging from a tree,
no remorse you dealt the spades,
get raped in jail and die of aids"

The Following User Says Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
Sybil
Old 08-24-2011, 01:05 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

All her attackers look inbred and retarded as well. This must be the low end of the genetic pool.

Old 09-03-2011, 11:28 AM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:395
Male

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1836

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweep101 View Post
Throw those incredible ugly bastards in jail and leave them to starve to death, i have never seen such strange looking twats in my life, they dont deserve to breath our air, just kill the cunts/

Old 09-14-2011, 09:53 AM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

Update

Quote:
Three people have been given life sentences for the "vile" torture and murder of a disabled woman.
Chantelle Booth, Daniel Newstead and Joe Boyer were all jailed for killing 27-year-old Gemma Hayter.

Gemma — who had learning difficulties and was disabled — was forced to drink urine, hit with a mop and beaten in a flat.

She was then taken to a disused railway line where she was stripped naked, beaten and had a plastic put over her head, a court heard — before eventually choking to death on her own blood.

Her attackers all denied murder. But Booth, 22, was given a 21-year sentence, Newstead, 20, was jailed for at least 20 years and 18-year-old Boyer got a minimum of 16 years.

Their pals Jessica Lynas, 19, and Duncan Edwards were convicted of manslaughter. Lynas was jailed 13 years while Edwards, 20, got two years more.

Sentencing all five, from Rugby, Warwicks, Lady Justice Rafferty described the case as a "chronicle of heartlessness".

She told the Old Bailey: "It is difficult to find the words to express how vile your behaviour was."

She went on to say that Gemma had been beaten so violently during the attack in August last year that a pathologist had remarked on the severity of a break in her nose.

Justice Rafferty added: "She was hit with a mop or a broom. She was locked into a lavatory. She called out again and again for her mobile telephone, which was put down another lavatory to protect you by ensuring she could not get help."

She added that Edwards and Boyer had urinated into a can of lager and made her drink it.

Justice Rafferty said: "I struggle to see how much lower you could have sunk."

Once the beating had ended, the group thought about how to protect themselves, jurors were told.

Justice Rafferty said: "She had to be taken out of the flat, cleaned up so that attention would not be drawn to her en route.

"She tagged along, battered, in pain, and unsuspecting, like a faithful loving dog, as you walked her to her death.

"One final indignity was to come — you stripped her naked and left her body where you had dragged it. Gemma Hayter died alone."

She singled out Booth — who had described Gemma as her best friend — as a "nasty piece of work", adding: "Over the years you treated Gemma Hayter like a toy to be picked up and put down, dependent, I suspect, on whether there were a gap in your miserable life which she could fill."

Lady Justice Rafferty added that Booth, who has previous convictions for violence, was a "scheming, manipulative, ruthless" woman who lost her temper when she did not get her way.

Justice Rafferty said Gemma's mum Sue Prince had told the court that she fought for "nearly half her life" to get Gemma looked after when she reached adulthood.

And she said: "Mrs Prince feels half her life has been almost wasted by what you have done."

Speaking afterwards, DCI James Essex, of Warwickshire Police - who led the investigation into the killing - said: "Gemma Hayter was a vulnerable young woman who was brutally killed at the hands of five people, whom she considered to be her friends.

He said: "I am satisfied that those people have received suitable sentences and that justice has been done.

"This was a fast moving investigation carried out by a professional and dedicated team.

"Officers and staff worked tirelessly throughout the investigation and trial to make sure that those responsible for Gemma's death were brought to justice.

"Today they can be proud that their dedication and professionalism has resulted in these substantial sentences."

He added: "Nothing can bring Gemma back and her family can now try to come to terms with everything that has happened.

"I hope that they can start to rebuild their lives."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
kellyhound, Sybil