Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Re: Disabled Girl Accused Of Blasphemy

How ironic.. They're the blasphemous ones.. Dont they all say the Koran can never be burned? If they believe that, then this girl didnt burn a Koran.. I remember these 2 muslim brothers(fuck they stank.. needed to stay 10ft away) in highschool History class were talking about that.. and they were serious too. They were from Pakistan as well.

hey you guys think soap is banned in Pakistan? Or they never heard of it.. or deodorant.

Old 08-21-2012, 09:01 PM
slash4321
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1446
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss244

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc015 View Post
Islam doesn't teach violence
Well the actions of the Ayatollah Khomeini issuing a fatwa for the murder of an author who printed so called 'blasphemous material' seems far from peaceful to me. I could list you countless other instances the Islamic ideology has led to violence and hatred, but to do so in this thread would be superfluous.

Can you seriously tell me that it isn't the preachings of Islam that have led to the threats of violence in the article? The koran commands war against non-believers, with punishment including (but, of course, not limited to!) cutting off the head, the hands etc.

And, we never hear any denouncement of the violence from any authority figures in Islam; it's always the blasphemy that is condemned!

Quote:
Its the person who has made the decision to hurt or kill another.
Yes, and it's precisely because they feel it is divinely warranted.

The Following User Says Thank You to slash4321 For This Useful Post:
Vera Wang
Old 08-21-2012, 10:34 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Its funny that you mention that it is the uneducated and the poor that embrace Islam. Funny in the fact that you seem just as misguided. Islam doesn't teach violence. Its the same argument that guns kill people. Its the person behind it. Are there people who take what is taught in the religion and use it to kill or hurt others? Sure. Do humans have a tendency to do this with all sorts of other motivators i.e. political, familial, monetary, or psychotic? Sure. So why attack a religion that teaches peace? Concentrate your malice on the person, not the religion. Its the person who has made the decision to hurt or kill another.
Three Things About Islam
<****** width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ib9rofXQl6w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Old 08-22-2012, 02:05 PM
isharp88
Offline:
Poster Rank:2023
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss145

i have a friend that lives in Islamabad (born and raised). ive learned a lot from him about the middle east. us westerners are very stereotypical about the middle east. most stories are over hyped and misleading. he's told me it can be crazy over there though. when it comes down to it america isnt much different when it comes to violence. were just lucky enough to have LOTS of guns here in the U.S. which makes it a little bit easier to get the job done. if all we had were knives, there would be a lot of headless turds here in the states!!

Old 08-22-2012, 02:35 PM
r0tten
Offline:
Cunt Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:327
Pussy Power!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brometheus View Post
How ironic.. They're the blasphemous ones.. Dont they all say the Koran can never be burned? If they believe that, then this girl didnt burn a Koran.. I remember these 2 muslim brothers(fuck they stank.. needed to stay 10ft away) in highschool History class were talking about that.. and they were serious too. They were from Pakistan as well.

hey you guys think soap is banned in Pakistan? Or they never heard of it.. or deodorant.
Some Muslims don't use scented body products because it goes against their teachings. I can't remember what branch of Islam it is that states that but there ya go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
I'd give you two dollars if you could stop being such a fucking cunt for 12 hours
Old 08-22-2012, 05:55 PM
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:495

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280

Im a pretty panoramic guy but uh, Islam is angry, unforgiving, and stupidly severe. Punishment is heralded way, WAY over "Peace"

Old 08-22-2012, 07:28 PM
YSHServant
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:201
Male

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4458

Ahh, the religion of peace.

Old 08-22-2012, 07:50 PM
BryanXavier
Offline:
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4798 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss12971

Quote:
Its funny that you mention that it is the uneducated and the poor that embrace Islam. Funny in the fact that you seem just as misguided. Islam doesn't teach violence. Its the same argument that guns kill people. Its the person behind it. Are there people who take what is taught in the religion and use it to kill or hurt others? Sure. Do humans have a tendency to do this with all sorts of other motivators i.e. political, familial, monetary, or psychotic? Sure. So why attack a religion that teaches peace? Concentrate your malice on the person, not the religion. Its the person who has made the decision to hurt or kill another.
jm - you can't fucking read or think. Uneducated/poor people are manipulated in these backward-ass countries under Islam to kill people.

And, Islam, if taken literally, does in fact advocate violence. Read the fucker.

Seven Of Nine
Old 08-23-2012, 04:10 AM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16119 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss88602

Didn't Texas just execute someone with an I.Q of 61?

isn't that killing a mentally retarded person?

oh thats ok isn't it

The Following User Says Thank You to Nite For This Useful Post:
Vera Wang
Old 08-23-2012, 08:15 AM
slash4321
Offline:
Poster Rank:1446
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss244

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteFlyer View Post
Didn't Texas just execute someone with an I.Q of 61?

isn't that killing a mentally retarded person?

oh thats ok isn't it
Regardless of your view on the death penalty, he murdered someone - he deserved some form of punishment, whether he be sent to a mental institute for the rest of his life, prison or apparently as the Texans see fit, death. This girl is guilty of nothing more than offending some oversensitive muslims by, supposedly, burning their rubbishy text. Can you seriously even begin to compare the two?