Go Back  

Dirtbag Who Posted Video of Gay Roommate Gets Slap on Wrist! 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 05-23-2012, 08:55 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527
Re: Dirtbag Who Posted Video of Gay Roommate Gets Slap on Wrist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaGrave View Post
Fucking cunt. No one is standing up for the hetero guy because he's a fucking prick!
Check again! They are here now!

Old 05-24-2012, 12:30 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Send him back to his grass hut in India, there are no webcams there are there fucking filthy wretch.

Old 05-25-2012, 03:58 AM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

if Tyler were straight, that piece of shit would have gotten a harsher sentence. the justice system doesn't care about gays.

Old 05-26-2012, 01:56 AM
dean mclean
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:351
male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2115

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Not true! Charges would have been severe for the killer is he was straight!

This piece of shit has his mind made up before he started! Ship him back to India!
I highly doubt that. I mean, there's an entire section on THIS website for hacked webcams. I heard people having sex through the walls all the time in college- its not like there's a huge expectation of privacy anyway. Secretly filming someone generally isn't considered that big of a crime. The act itself was an invasion of privacy and a messed up prank, not a felony homicide.

My point is that what made this more than a s malicious prank was that society is so homophobic. Being outed as gay shouldn't be a big deal, but it is. And deciding to shove off the blame for a huge social problem onto an exaggerated sentence doesn't solve this problem, it just the rest of us feel better that assigned the blame for someones death in a nice easy package. This trial should be bringing to light the mental health problems that come with being forced to repress, hide, and be ashamed of your sexuality. Instead its just becoming a witchhunt for this guy so we can all feel better about our selves. Exaggerated punishments won't the larger problem that led to this.

Old 05-26-2012, 10:40 AM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

false statement indefinitely.. if Tyler were straight, the whole nation wouldn't know about this case.. this was a witch-hunt as someone above stated. He was being made an example of, and if it were a straight person who killed himself because (lets say if he was embarrassed being caught on camera/streamed on twitter) and killed himself because of it, this case would have been over way sooner and wouldnt have been anally raped by the media. Pun intended.

same could be said about Trayvon Martin case.. I know most of you are annoyed and tired of it. You like to generalize and say If it were a _____ insert race here-- I'll say if it were a black guy who killed a black kid--or lets say white kid because [you] like to hate that more, it wouldn't be in the news around the nation.

Old 05-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanXavier View Post
I think it was a wise decision on the courts part. The boy killed himself from embarrassment. I am thinking of the the ramifications if it were a harsh sentence. It could be used as a precedent for other cases where people could be jailed for embarrassing others, even if they did not kill themselves.
hey didnt they make it law in Arizona if you offend someone, its a serious crime? i'm sure I read that here. not sure if it was a bill but a passed law.

Old 05-26-2012, 06:59 PM
General of the Armies
Poster Rank:212
male

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss4153

If he killed himself from embarrassment then he is as insecure as the other. If any of you say you have never picked on someone, made fun of someone, etc, then you are a liar, its human nature.

Bottom line is he didn't stick up for himself, and his only way of handling it was a rash one. His fault, he lept

The Following User Says Thank You to >< 0300, infantry >< For This Useful Post:
Brometheus
Old 05-28-2012, 03:59 PM
General of the Armies
Poster Rank:212
male

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss4153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brometheus View Post
hey didnt they make it law in Arizona if you offend someone, its a serious crime? i'm sure I read that here. not sure if it was a bill but a passed law.
Yeah, they are trying to pass that.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:19 PM
MrCorpse
*DR's nice guy*
Poster Rank:44
Male

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 6901 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 14/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss19124

To call something a 'hate crime' is redundant, the reality of this case is that a dumb kid thought he could become popular and funny by filming his faggot roommate having gay sex and when the queer found out he killed himself. Boo fucking hoo. It's no-ones fault that the gay guy killed himself, that was an overreaction and although this was a factor he was probably already suicidal. The Indian guy should be punished, but only for filming someone without their permission. I think this sentence is enough to teach him a lesson and he won't be doing it again and that'll do. Rest in pieces to the weak bitch who decided to top himself.

The Following User Says Thank You to MrCorpse For This Useful Post:
Brometheus
Old 05-28-2012, 09:40 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
To call something a 'hate crime' is redundant, the reality of this case is that a dumb kid thought he could become popular and funny by filming his faggot roommate having gay sex and when the queer found out he killed himself. Boo fucking hoo. It's no-ones fault that the gay guy killed himself, that was an overreaction and although this was a factor he was probably already suicidal. The Indian guy should be punished, but only for filming someone without their permission. I think this sentence is enough to teach him a lesson and he won't be doing it again and that'll do. Rest in pieces to the weak bitch who decided to top himself.
The usual fucking unfeeling bollocks from yourself, seriously just fuck off.