Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601
Re: Did Cop Cross the Line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
That's an understatement.
they aint all bad now come on, my daddy was a sheriff and he wasnt corrupt!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwistedSisterr For This Useful Post:
Illusion, winvens
Old 04-04-2014, 11:13 PM
rapeWhistle
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Quoted: 21621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss40878

"Don't taze me, Breaux!"

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
CrunchyCripple, Megamel29, Metal Mike
Old 04-05-2014, 05:34 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Anyone on here who knows me, would tell you that I could never be accused of being a lover of law enforcement. However, I think the VERY obvious and most important question is, what happened before the video started filming? Some of you guys on here are talking about him needing a warrant, etc. That's according to the situation.

Say for instance if before the film were rolling, the guy had punched out his girlfriend in front of the house and the cop saw it. Then the guy ran in the house and the cop went after him, at which point the guy tried to slam the door in his face, and then the film picks up there. In such a situation, you can see how the cop would have done nothing wrong.

Or one of MANY other situations that could have happened before the film was rolling. As much of a law enforcement despiser as I am, I would find it difficult to believe that the officer was just going door to door looking for someone to arrest, lol.

Also, take note that there is only one cop. If they were going out to arrest someone, they would have a minimum of two officers. Which also leads me to believe that it was probably a sudden situation.

Also, I can't shake the feeling that the guy is faking his reactions. He does NOT sound sincere. Way too much sir, sir, etc. And it just sounds like he's setting the cop up with some of the way he is speaking, such as repeating I'm scared, etc.
If that was the case, wouldn't the officer say something like "I'm arresting you for assaulting your girlfriend"? The officer doesn't say what he is arresting the man for. And I don't know if the officer was scared because he turned his back on the man who was filming and was almost giving a lap dance to the guy he was arresting. When the man was screaming "what are you reaching for? Please don't shoot me!", it seems sincere to me. He has so many gadgets on his belt, the man had no way of knowing if the officer was about to pull out his gun. Based on the video and what kellyhound posted, it seems like the officer was over the line. This incident should not go on this man's record.

Old 04-05-2014, 10:58 AM
dirty ike
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:399
m

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1815

Have not a clue what led up to this but I do have a problem with who will investigate this , talk about the fox in the hen house.

Old 04-05-2014, 02:21 PM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

I have a lot of opinion's on the matter that I will refrain from posting. You should stick to the 'lost boys' never invite them in rule. yes they need a warrent but thats only if your door is shut. Once they put a inch of a boot on you property the game has changed and the laws that go with that game.

Unless they have a warrent or you have called them, never ever let a coopper in to your house or even open the door. Its sad but true and has been that way for over a hundred years and supersedes racial, national and religious boundaries

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
The Following User Says Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 04-07-2014, 01:51 AM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
If that was the case, wouldn't the officer say something like "I'm arresting you for assaulting your girlfriend"? The officer doesn't say what he is arresting the man for. And I don't know if the officer was scared because he turned his back on the man who was filming and was almost giving a lap dance to the guy he was arresting. When the man was screaming "what are you reaching for? Please don't shoot me!", it seems sincere to me. He has so many gadgets on his belt, the man had no way of knowing if the officer was about to pull out his gun. Based on the video and what kellyhound posted, it seems like the officer was over the line. This incident should not go on this man's record.
They don't have to tell you what you're being arrested for before they put handcuffs on you. They might say turn around, besides "you're under arrest", but that's about it.

And when you get handcuffs on, you do sort of remember your manners quickly, so the repetitive "sir" thing isn't a surprise.

TwistedSisterr, winvens
Old 04-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Agapeti
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:687
Female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss776

From what I read, the neighbor called the police, or maybe his "policeman" friend because of some dispute they had. Apparently this cop had been over to the neighbor's house several times as a friend. When the cop got there, he smelled marijuana, but I don't believe they ever found any or if his smelling it was even legit.

Old 04-10-2014, 02:24 AM
fenek
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1231
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss308

I think this means that anything that happened during this video is inadmissible in court, which will make the prosecutors job much more difficult. And thats about it. So he may have a chance...

Old 04-17-2014, 04:50 AM
Shattered AURA
Offline:
Superior Being
Poster Rank:1762
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss181

Wow.. I'm surprised that PIG didn't shoot that VICIOUS Pittbull pup too.

Cops like this make me sick and not want to be part of the force here in AZ.

The Following User Says Thank You to Shattered AURA For This Useful Post:
Illusion