Go Back  

Did Adam Matos Killed His Ex-girlfriend, Her New Partner and Her Parents? 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
Old 09-11-2014, 08:22 PM
katzmeow
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:368
Contributions: 57

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2008
Did Adam Matos Killed His Ex-girlfriend, Her New Partner and Her Parents?

Did Adam Matos killed his ex-girlfriend, her new partner and her parents before running off with his 4-year-old autistic son?

Police said Adam Matos killed his ex-girlfriend, her new partner and her parents before running off with his 4-year-old autistic son. A SWAT team found the father and son in a Tampa hotel last week. In a jailhouse interview, Matos said he’s no killer and suggested a woman who stalked his ex may have committed the crimes.
The Florida man accused of murdering four people and running off with his 4-year-old autistic son says he's not a killer.
Behind bars at the Pasco County Jail, Adam Matos — suspected of killing his ex-girlfriend, her new boyfriend and her parents — maintained his innocence Tuesday.
"I want the people to know that I didn't do it," he told the Tampa Bay Times. "And that I love my son very much and that I hope he's OK, wherever he is."

Police have not charged the 28-year-old with murder. Instead, he's being held on separate assault charges: On Aug. 28, Megan Brown, Matos' ex, said he threatened her with a knife, but fled before police could respond.
During a wellness check a week later, officers discovered Brown's body dumped near her Hudson, Fla., home alongside the bodies of her new boyfriend, Nick Leonard, and her parents, Margaret and Greg Brown.
They found Matos about 12 hours later in a Tampa hotel with his son Ismael Tristan Santisteban, whom he had with Megan Brown.
Tristian was uninjured. Out-of-state family traveled to Florida to pick up the 4-year-old.
Police have not said exactly when or how the four were killed.
Matos told the Tampa newspaper that Megan Brown had a stalker — a woman who knew Leonard — who may have committed the crimes. The woman, whom Matos didn't know by name, sent the Florida mom threatening letters and left her nasty voicemail messages, he said.

While he reaffirmed his innocence, he said he knows changing public opinion is no easy task: Currently, he's the only suspect in all four killings.
"Everybody's looking at me like I did it," he told the Tampa Bay Times. "All the fingers point to me, you know? So I'm not going to change anybody's beliefs."
Matos also said he's not guilty of assaulting Megan Brown in August.
He said the two argued over "something stupid," but he left their home when she asked. The broken-up coupled lived in the house with Megan Brown's parents. Originally from Pennsylvania, the four had only lived in Florida for about two months before the killings.
After the Aug. 28 alleged assault, he was homeless for a few days before he checked into the Floridan Palace Hotel with Tristan, he said.
A SWAT team raided the hotel early Friday — about 12 hours after police found the bodies and began the hunt for the missing 4-year-old.
The assault charges are not Matos first: In Pennsylvania, he was arrested several times on drug and theft charges. Once, he assaulted another ex-girlfriend's new companion, the Morning Call reported.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Police suspect Adam Matos, 28, killed his ex-girlfriend, her new boyfriend and her parents..jpg  

Matos said he's not a killer and suggested that a woman who stalked his ex may have committed th.jpg  

florida-man-suspected-killing-ex-girlfriend.jpg  

article-ismael4-0910.jpg  

Matos allegedly murder Brown's mother Margaret..jpg  

Matos is also accused of murdering Brown's father, Greg..jpg  

The Florida man ran off with his 4-year-old son, Ismael Tristan Santisteban, but police found th.jpg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katzmeow For This Useful Post:
jesuswept, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head
Old 09-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss10548
Re: Did Adam Matos Killed His Ex-girlfriend, Her New Partner and Her Parents?

He looks the type alright.

"Book him, Dano!"

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
martyl63
Old 09-12-2014, 07:19 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12567

Sounds like he's attempting to get away with murder.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 09-12-2014, 11:23 AM
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675

Yes, he did.

Old 09-12-2014, 12:45 PM
vipersna
Offline:
Sexican
Poster Rank:150
Resident Nympho
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 3937 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6399

Mato is the spanish word for 'to kill'

Old 05-18-2015, 07:41 PM
xucantbreakmex
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4914
I gots boobs and a vag

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss33

This is my family he murdered