Go Back  

Diamond What Do You Think About This? Care? 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
Old 07-17-2012, 10:47 PM
BryanXavier
Offline:
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4815 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss12986
Diamond What Do You Think About This? Care?

I love this shit.

I really think Obama's birth certificate is a fraud.

One thing, though. I think the people that could verify it as being fraudulent would have been "reported missing" by this point.

I love this.

http://news.yahoo.com/arpaio-obama-b...50.html?_esi=1

PHOENIX (AP) — Investigators for an Arizona sheriff's volunteer posse have declared that President Barack Obama's birth certificate is definitely fraudulent.
Members of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's posse said in March that there was probable cause that Obama's long-form birth certificate released by the White House in April 2011 was a computer-generated forgery.
Now, Arpaio says investigators are positive it's fraudulent.
Mike Zullo, the posse's chief investigator, said numeric codes on certain parts of the birth certificate indicate that those parts weren't filled out, yet those sections asking for the race of Obama's father and his field of work or study were completed.
Zullo said investigators previously didn't know the meaning of codes but that the codes were explained by a 95-year-old former state worker who signed the president's birth certificate. Zullo said a news reporter who has helped out in the probe let investigators listen in on an interview he concluded of the former state worker.
The Obama campaign declined to comment on Arpaio's allegations.
The Arizona Democratic Party says in a statement that Arpaio's investigation is intended to draw attention away from problems within his own agency, such as hundreds of sex-crimes cases that the sheriff's office failed to adequately investigate over a three-year period.
So-called "birthers" maintain Obama is ineligible to be president because, they contend, he was born in Kenya.
Hawaii officials have repeatedly confirmed Obama's citizenship.
Obama released a copy of his long-form birth certificate in an attempt to quell citizenship questions.
Courts have rebuffed lawsuits over the issue.

Seven Of Nine
Old 07-17-2012, 11:51 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21528
Re: Diamond What Do You Think About This? Care?

I hate politics, but, I heard this story last year. Honestly, I don't care.

I do worry if some of the allegations are true about his place of birth and religious beliefs, (another place I don't like to go), the US may be in bigger trouble than just our financial issues.

Being in the public eye is tough, especially for politicians! They all have their followers and haters! People bring up crap from their early life or make crap up.

It's a big circus in my eyes, for what that is worth.

Not having stupied politics, from someone with only a high school diploma, the answers seem so easy to me.

Some countries are just not going to change because the US says so. These fuckers blow them selves up! Do you think they will chat over tea? Not happening in this life time.

I feel glad and happy that I live here, but, I think we, as a country, should mind our own business and take care of our own poor and illiterate and give everyone health care, like other countries do.

Here, you have to be below the poverty level using your oven for heat in Winter and hoping you don't burn in your sleep and in Summer, be glad if you have a fan, and free health care, which is actually good. Medicare sucks!

I was on welfare for two years and it wasn't as glamorous as some people seem to think. It makes you depressed and sad and feeling pretty shitty most of the time.

Why families have done that for years and generations, I have no clue! They breed and get everything free! Some people believe it was a plan by the blacks.

I do believe there is a black underground who have access to it. It gives them information on all the free services, while people just getting buy pay for everything themselves. Free men's health care screenings a couple of months ago, free school supplies and clothing, free food. You name it! They know! As you know, I read and watch the news.

The other way to do well in the US is to be wealthy! They get more wealthy and more breaks and the poor get poorer with no way out.

Some of the poor did nothing wrong! They lost their jobs and perhaps have two children. Some end up, if they're lucky, in shelters or section 8s, but, for those who don't, they pretty much get sick, can't get their meds and die.

The best they can hope for is that some pedophile doesn't get their kids and are feeding them and taking care of them.

I think that's it. No comments are meant to sound racist, but, this is how it is here in the City of Brotherly Love! I have a mixed neighborhood and we are all good.

Our biggest wacko is the red headed Jewish troll next door! She is and I don't hold her behavior against all the other Jews. I talk to everone and if they talk, fine. If not, fuck 'em!

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
BryanXavier
Old 07-17-2012, 11:57 PM
BryanXavier
Offline:
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4815 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss12986

I like the circus. It's my "spectator sport."

Why this whole this was considered a farce by the media is beyond me.

Thanks for the input.

diamondsmiles
Old 07-18-2012, 12:21 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanXavier View Post
I like the circus. It's my "spectator sport."

Why this whole this was considered a farce by the media is beyond me.

Thanks for the input.

I think a lot of people are worried that Obama is a Muslim and going to take over the US. He doesn't have much time left for that!

It's too hot here to be covered in black from head to toe! I hope their deodorant works!

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
BryanXavier