Go Back  

Dennis Rodman Freaks Out on CNN 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 01-08-2014, 10:06 PM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: Dennis Rodman Freaks Out on CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfactor View Post
I don't think NK is as bad as the news media says. They just need exposure.

I replied to this earlier....but perhaps I failed to post it.

Anyway, basically I said the same as everyone else.
You really need to do your research on NK and their homicidal maniac leader.

Just a few months ago Kim Jong-un has his ex girlfriend & members of the orchestra she was in, executed. Machine gunned down while their families watched. All because, according to him, she (allegedly) performed in a porn movie. The members of the orchestra were found guilty by association, as were their family members, who were all taken to labor camps.

That is one of numerous whacko things this man has done since taking over NK. Him, his father and grandfather were/are all batshit crazy.

I don't know WTF Rodman is thinking buddying up with this nut job.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, shoelessjojackson
  #22  
Old 01-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Xfactor's Avatar
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Poster Rank:98
Male
Join Date: May 2009
Contributions: 5
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10967
Re: Dennis Rodman Freaks Out on CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
I replied to this earlier....but perhaps I failed to post it.

Anyway, basically I said the same as everyone else.
You really need to do your research on NK and their homicidal maniac leader.

Just a few months ago Kim Jong-un has his ex girlfriend & members of the orchestra she was in, executed. Machine gunned down while their families watched. All because, according to him, she (allegedly) performed in a porn movie. The members of the orchestra were found guilty by association, as were their family members, who were all taken to labor camps.

That is one of numerous whacko things this man has done since taking over NK. Him, his father and grandfather were/are all batshit crazy.

I don't know WTF Rodman is thinking buddying up with this nut job.


I'm not saying it did or didn't happen. But people should be careful about the news. All news about NK
if reported from Japan. Not the world. Info about NK is difficult to get.

http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm

__________________
In this horrendous hath? Drowned in her hole.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-09-2014, 12:19 PM
JohnFrash's Avatar
JohnFrash
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:360
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
 
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2077
Re: Dennis Rodman Freaks Out on CNN

I have nothing against Dennis Rodman. But I kind of want it to end like Grizzly Man. Sometimes it is satisfying to see a bad idea go... well, badly.

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JohnFrash For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, BBKF, FunkPumpkin, K9Grip, Kelseecat65
  #24  
Old 01-09-2014, 12:35 PM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: Dennis Rodman Freaks Out on CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFrash View Post
I have nothing against Dennis Rodman. But I kind of want it to end like Grizzly Man. Sometimes it is satisfying to see a bad idea go... well, badly.
We couldn't get that lucky!!

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
JohnFrash, K9Grip
  #25  
Old 01-09-2014, 12:45 PM
JohnFrash's Avatar
JohnFrash
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:360
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
 
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2077
Re: Dennis Rodman Freaks Out on CNN

"Und zen, he vas eaten by zeh Koreans." -Werner Herzog in Full-Court Diplomat(2015)

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JohnFrash For This Useful Post:
BBKF, K9Grip, Kelseecat65
  #26  
Old 01-09-2014, 01:17 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Join Date: Nov 2008
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss51381
Re: Dennis Rodman Freaks Out on CNN

Basketball or controversy, whatever

__________________
Why not join us at:
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/register.php
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
BBKF
  #27  
Old 01-10-2014, 09:14 AM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Join Date: Mar 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: Dennis Rodman Freaks Out on CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfactor View Post
I'm not saying it did or didn't happen. But people should be careful about the news. All news about NK
if reported from Japan. Not the world. Info about NK is difficult to get.

http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm
I'm going to be nice because you're obviously misguided. Not all information coming out about NK is from Japan. Have you heard of China? South Korea? Switzerland? America? Canada? Brazil? Why would all news stories about NK be regulated by Japan? In this day and age we have far more than one news source.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPAPPY View Post
Girl is Turkish, boy is Kurdish, it ended just as well as their kids would have been TURDISH! Yes too many TURDS in the world already!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
JohnFrash, Kanda444, Kelseecat65
  #28  
Old 01-10-2014, 09:17 AM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Join Date: Mar 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: Dennis Rodman Freaks Out on CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFrash View Post
"Und zen, he vas eaten by zeh Koreans." -Werner Herzog in Full-Court Diplomat(2015)

This is why I love you John. If only you played for my team and I wasn't married.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPAPPY View Post
Girl is Turkish, boy is Kurdish, it ended just as well as their kids would have been TURDISH! Yes too many TURDS in the world already!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
JohnFrash, Kelseecat65
  #29  
Old 01-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Xfactor's Avatar
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Poster Rank:98
Male
Join Date: May 2009
Contributions: 5
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10967
Re: Dennis Rodman Freaks Out on CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
I'm going to be nice because you're obviously misguided. Not all information coming out about NK is from Japan. Have you heard of China? South Korea? Switzerland? America? Canada? Brazil? Why would all news stories about NK be regulated by Japan? In this day and age we have far more than one news source.
Because Japan is then only leed. As you can see on the link. Its from Japan. It was a controversy in the 90's.

__________________
In this horrendous hath? Drowned in her hole.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-10-2014, 03:37 PM
Azimuth's Avatar
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman
Join Date: Jul 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376
Re: Dennis Rodman Freaks Out on CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFrash View Post
I have nothing against Dennis Rodman. But I kind of want it to end like Grizzly Man. Sometimes it is satisfying to see a bad idea go... well, badly.
This, and I wish Rodman would "fall in love" with Madonna for another fifteen minutes and take her along.

__________________
"Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim." -Nora Ephron
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:
JohnFrash, K9Grip, Kelseecat65

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO