Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526
Delaware Woman Accused of Sex With Dog - *Photos of humans(?) added*

*Wow! It's been awhile since we've had a story of bestiality! Happy New Year!*

Milford, DE - January 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware state police are investigating allegations of bestiality.

Police arrested a woman on charges that she had sex with a dog inside her home west of Wilford. Her boyfriend was also arrested after he allegedly took photographs of the sex acts.

Police say the investigation began late last month from a concerned citizen's tip.

Troopers arrested 24-year-old Samantha L. Golt, on charges that she had sexual intercourse with a dog. Her 25-year-old boyfriend, James P. Crow, was also arrested.

Police say both have been charged with engaging in a sexual act with an animal and conspiracy. They were released after posting bail.

Golt hung up on a reporter when contacted at her home early Friday morning.

**Another take**

MILFORD — A Milford couple was arrested Tuesday after police investigated an alleged sexual act with a dog, court records said.

According to court documents, 24-year-old Samantha L. Golt is accused of engaging in sexual intercourse with a canine as her 25-year-old boyfriend James P. Crow took photographs during the alleged incident at their residence in the 1800 block of Blairs Pond Road.

The investigation began when a Delaware State Police trooper was contacted by a concerned citizen in reference to abuse of a canine on Dec. 28, papers said.

During the investigation, photographs taken by Mr. Crow were collected as evidence, court documents said.

Police said they compared a Delaware Justice Information System Web Portal photograph to the evidence photo and positively identified Ms. Golt as the female having sex with the dog.

Ms. Golt and Mr. Crow were each charged with one count of felony bestiality and felony second-degree conspiracy. The date of offense was listed in court papers as occurring between 8 a.m. on Aug. 31, 2012 and 1:12 a.m. on Dec. 29, 2012, records said.

The couple was arraigned via video phone at JP Court 2 in Rehoboth Beach and given $12,000 secured bonds. A preliminary hearing was scheduled for Friday morning in the Kent County Court of Common Pleas in Dover.

A state police spokesman said Wednesday that the couple was issued a no-contact order with any animal during its initial court appearance on the charges. Police said that the Kent County SPCA was notified at the time of the investigation, and that no animals were removed before charges were filed this week.

Kent County SPCA spokesman Beth Butts said a bestiality charge is rare, and the shelter, “feels like any level of animal abuse is absolutely abhorrent. Animals need to have protection the same as children do in that they are innocent and can’t defend themselves.”

Ms. Butts of the SPCA said that pets build up a level of trust with their owners and can be more vulnerable to abusive attacks.

“If you have a dog or any other pet that trusts you and you begin hitting or kicking it or committing any kind of abuse, they will not bring much of a defense because they’ve been under your protective, trusting care for a period of time,” Ms. Butts said. “They think you’re supposed to be supporting their needs, not abusing them, and don’t react like they should to an attack.”

According to Title 11, Section 775 of the Delaware Code, “A person is guilty of bestiality when the person intentionally engages in any sexual act involving sexual contact, penetration or intercourse with the genitalia of an animal or intentionally causes another person to engage in any such sexual act with an animal for purposes of sexual gratification.”

Bestiality is a class D felony under state law. Violent felony convictions come with a presumptive sentence of up to two years at Level 5 incarceration, and a statutory sentence of up to eight years. A person convicted of bestiality would be placed on the state’s sex offender registry, the Delaware Attorney General’s Office said.

In 1993, state lawmakers moved to make bestiality a crime. The legislation was sponsored by former Rep. William A. Oberle Jr., R-Beechers lot and was passed as House Bill 159.

According to the Michigan State University School of Law, having sex with animals was illegal in 37 states as of 2012; MSU said most of the individual anti-zoosexual, (also known as bestiality), state laws were created between 1999 and 2012.

SPCA enforcement officer Maj. Brian Whipple said bestiality issues are rare, noting “In the last six years I’ve been here at the SPCA, there have been maybe a handful of reported cases, but nothing has ever been prosecuted. I’m sure it occasionally goes on somewhere but we just don’t hear much about it.”

*OK. So, if you fall on a dog and he or she is aroused, it's ok!*

Attached Images

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Arsedestroyer, BuggaBugga1104, Darkest Angel, Faline, K9Grip, kellyhound, Pyramid_Head, Rachee
Old 01-11-2013, 07:04 PM
mengala
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:382

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1893
Re: Delaware Woman Accused of Sex With Dog

Is that Delaware woman you

Old 01-11-2013, 07:19 PM
chiefTbon
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:168
mang

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5879

My dog wants to move to Delaware .. nowowowwwwwwwwwwwww

The Following User Says Thank You to chiefTbon For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 01-11-2013, 07:25 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526

I never heard part of a state referred to as, "downstate", but, found a DE news site that listed it as such.

Upstate, I've heard.

Old 01-11-2013, 07:39 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

People are so gross.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, K9Grip
Old 01-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Mizz_Russia
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:886
Female

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss523

I think they have some sort of law that you can do sexual acts with animal under 40lbs... :/ but pretty sure it is more common than they say., they just don't get caught. I hear a lot of stories about girls and dogs...

The Following User Says Thank You to Mizz_Russia For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 01-11-2013, 07:52 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengala View Post
Is that Delaware woman you
Diamond is from Philly.. & she's more likely to fuck someone famous than a dog..

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel, diamondsmiles, juliemd, K9Grip, Rachee
Old 01-11-2013, 07:59 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brometheus View Post
Diamond is from Philly.. & she's more likely to fuck someone famous than a dog..
True. Very likely!

Thank you for defending my honor!

I was going to ignore that comment!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, Darkest Angel, juliemd, Rachee
Old 01-11-2013, 08:02 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz_Russia View Post
I think they have some sort of law that you can do sexual acts with animal under 40lbs... :/ but pretty sure it is more common than they say., they just don't get caught. I hear a lot of stories about girls and dogs...

I know some people are animal lovers, but, I hate when dogs lick faces, especially of babies!

The thought of a sex partner with an animal would make me ill!

It might be, "Don't ask, but, PLEASE tell!"

If someone calls their ex a bitch, check it out!

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Mizz_Russia
Old 01-11-2013, 08:09 PM
Mizz_Russia
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:886
Female

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss523
Re: Delaware Woman Accused of Sex With Dog - *Photos of humans(?) added*

I know a guy offered me to go down on his pomeranian for $400 I said hell no and he said oh well so and so does it anyways so I'm not worried. I was like

The Following User Says Thank You to Mizz_Russia For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles