Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: Crossbow Cannibal of Yorkshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTaS View Post
Well yeah, once you get a taste for human the normal brittish cuisine just isn't going to cut it.
True that.

Old 01-18-2011, 06:53 PM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Madonna vergine bugiarda.
Poster Rank:301
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadjumper View Post
People will still vilify America for all sort of things, but at least we still at least we still recognize a need for capital punishment.
Let us know when it results in lower crime.

Old 01-19-2011, 05:26 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChockFullOfChock View Post
Let us know when it results in lower crime.
I believe that there are some individuals that can not be cured, rehabilitated, or not be burdens to humanity.

These people should be put down. after all, we do it to dangerous animals (who are only dangerous by instince ...by their habitats being invaded by us humans, etc)...Humans are the only earth species that gains pleasure by killing torturing and maiming other individuals.

Put them down.

as for detering crime: capital punishment does not(in my opinion).

To keep a person on death row and the subsequent execution is made to cost MUCH TOO MUCH, but in the long run costs less than having society SUPPORT (feed clothe and put a roof over the heads of) these crimminals. DEATH ROW needs to be FINANCIALLY AND ECONOMICALLY REANALYZED AND REAUDITED, and a LOWER COST methodology should be applied IMMEDIATELY.

teh courts should be made to establish a NEW SET OF DEATH ROW/CAPITAL PUNISHMENT GUIDELINES with specific procedures and protocols, and THEY SHOULD BE FOLLOWED.

APPEALS should not be automatic, and STRICT TIMELINES should be placed upon these appeals.

CUT THE COSTS and make the ORIGINAL TRIALS CONFORM and MAKE SOLID EVIDENCE A MUST.

then MAYBE just MAYBE when a death row inmate does not live twice as long as a life, IT MAY DETER CRIME.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:02 PM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Madonna vergine bugiarda.
Poster Rank:301
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
I believe that there are some individuals that can not be cured, rehabilitated, or not be burdens to humanity.

These people should be put down. after all, we do it to dangerous animals (who are only dangerous by instince ...by their habitats being invaded by us humans, etc)...Humans are the only earth species that gains pleasure by killing torturing and maiming other individuals.

Put them down.

as for detering crime: capital punishment does not(in my opinion).

To keep a person on death row and the subsequent execution is made to cost MUCH TOO MUCH, but in the long run costs less than having society SUPPORT (feed clothe and put a roof over the heads of) these crimminals. DEATH ROW needs to be FINANCIALLY AND ECONOMICALLY REANALYZED AND REAUDITED, and a LOWER COST methodology should be applied IMMEDIATELY.

teh courts should be made to establish a NEW SET OF DEATH ROW/CAPITAL PUNISHMENT GUIDELINES with specific procedures and protocols, and THEY SHOULD BE FOLLOWED.

APPEALS should not be automatic, and STRICT TIMELINES should be placed upon these appeals.

CUT THE COSTS and make the ORIGINAL TRIALS CONFORM and MAKE SOLID EVIDENCE A MUST.

then MAYBE just MAYBE when a death row inmate does not live twice as long as a life, IT MAY DETER CRIME.
Ummm... what you're suggesting here is that people don't deserve due process, or at least if the crime is revolting enough, guilt should be assumed.

Pink, mistakes have been made EVEN WITH the due process you have been blessed with, what on earth makes you think you'd be better without it?

Old 01-19-2011, 09:59 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChockFullOfChock View Post
Ummm... what you're suggesting here is that people don't deserve due process, or at least if the crime is revolting enough, guilt should be assumed.
NOT AT ALL WHAT I AM SAYING.
what I am saying is that there ARE cases in which people are UNDOUBTEDLY GUILTY and can NOT be changed, cured, or rehabilitated, and there should be a revamping of the corut systems guidelines, procedures and protocols because currently, too much money is being spent.

Pink, mistakes have been made EVEN WITH the due process you have been blessed with, what on earth makes you think you'd be better without it?

I do not think that we would be better without it, but I do think that the structure and the processes need to be reorganized. I DEFINITELY do not have all of the answers, but I do believe that there is room from improvement

Old 01-19-2011, 10:00 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Oh, and BTW, capital punishment (in my opinion) has NEVER deterred crime.

Old 01-20-2011, 04:15 PM
souris
Offline:
SpanMan!
Poster Rank:105
guy

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss9506

crossbow! Original. let him go to finish his work.

Old 01-20-2011, 07:01 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by souris101111 View Post
crossbow! Original. let him go to finish his work.