female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Crossbow Cannibal of Yorkshire

Closed-circuit television footage that led British police to identify Stephen Griffiths as a serial killer shows the self-proclaimed "Crossbow Cannibal" carrying the weapon in the hallway outside his apartment shortly after he killed one of his victims, then raising his middle finger to the camera.

Griffiths, 40, was arrested May 25 after his building's caretaker saw the video showing Griffiths assaulting a woman, then alerted authorities, according to the West Yorkshire Police in northern England.

London's Daily Mirror has posted the video of Griffiths in his apartment building on its website. The video was recorded minutes after he killed Suzanne Blamires, one of three prostitutes Griffiths confessed to killing, police said.

The video, some of which was obtained by CNN from the Daily Mirror, then shows the Bradford man carrying a sack down the stairs of his apartment building. The newspaper said it chose not to publish video showing Griffiths dragging Blamires' apparently dead body by the shoulders down the corridor to his apartment.

Police said they found human remains linked to his victims in the nearby River Aire.

Griffiths was sentenced December 21 to three terms of life in prison after pleading guilty to the murders of Blamires, 36; Susan Rushworth, 43; and Shelley Armitage, 31.

"What he did can never be forgotten by the families of his victims. Suzanne, Susan and Shelley all came from families who cared for and supported their daughters," Senior Investigating Officer Detective Superintendent Sukhbir Singh said after the sentencing

Old 12-31-2010, 01:45 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Crossbow Cannibal of Yorkshire

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=world/2010/12/30/vo.crossbow.cannibal.itn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=world/2010/12/30/vo.crossbow.cannibal.itn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

Old 01-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Geemonster
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:23
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss31257

Shoot the cunt,no mercy,no quarter.
Waste of fucking space

Old 01-11-2011, 11:02 PM
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:188
Male

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geemonster View Post
Shoot the cunt,no mercy,no quarter.
Waste of fucking space
People will still vilify America for all sort of things, but at least we still at least we still recognize a need for capital punishment.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:10 PM
ZAPPO
Offline:
*Capt. Wonky Eyes*
Poster Rank:96
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11083

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WHSb8juL8SQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WHSb8juL8SQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>...anyone remember this guy?...

Old 01-11-2011, 11:27 PM
deadcat1
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:352
what am I?

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2099

I wish we (those in the USA) would use the death penalty more often; especially for those who admit their guilt and are willing to be executed. It would suck if it turned out some % was not guilty but if they pleaded, the prosecuter should not be liable, if they admitted guilt.

sometimes there is no such thing as justice; maybe why I fantasize over the thought of an avenger like the character "Dexter" who only goes after the BAD guys....

ahhhh, let me sleep in my fantasy world slumber that was really true...

Old 01-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Geemonster
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:23
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss31257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadjumper View Post
People will still vilify America for all sort of things, but at least we still at least we still recognize a need for capital punishment.
Yup!!

Old 01-14-2011, 09:46 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

I think I read somewhere that he is close to death because he is refusing to eat, fucking good that pleases me.

Old 01-15-2011, 07:06 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadcat1 View Post
I wish we (those in the USA) would use the death penalty more often; especially for those who admit their guilt and are willing to be executed. It would suck if it turned out some % was not guilty but if they pleaded, the prosecuter should not be liable, if they admitted guilt.

sometimes there is no such thing as justice; maybe why I fantasize over the thought of an avenger like the character "Dexter" who only goes after the BAD guys....

ahhhh, let me sleep in my fantasy world slumber that was really true...
Barry schecks organization does a lot to bring justice to the falsely accused, but that is not enough.

Sadly, so many who are innocent of the crime for which they have been or are going to be executed may not have the opportunity to try and probve their innocence.

I AM still pro DP when it coems to the UNDENIABLE Guilty....and the ones that simply can not be 'cured' of their urges.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:33 AM
NaTaS
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:892
I am a Meat popsicle

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss519

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
I think I read somewhere that he is close to death because he is refusing to eat, fucking good that pleases me.
Well yeah, once you get a taste for human the normal brittish cuisine just isn't going to cut it.