Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss168
The Cosby Question Nbody Is Asking

In the previous posting. Two posters acknowledged that his wife knew about his predatory behavior.

Let's take the next logical step. Aiding and Abetting.

Some of the accounts like Ferrigno's wife mentioned they were introduced by a date (today's term hook-up) to Cosby's house or other place like a hotel where Camille was there. Conveniently, the "date" disappears and Camille "retires" early for the evening. This doesn't pass the smell test. It sounds like an organized procurement and setup.
Name:  MTE1ODA0OTcxNTk2OTQwODEz.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  16.3 KB

Then we have the starstruck ones that years ago you'd call this a casting couch situation that they'd literally do anything to get introduced into the system including sex. Many an actress blew or screwed their way into stardom. Guilt on both sides here. That's not the point though. Cosby was said to groom and foster this to the point they were flown to hotels even with the consent of parents for mentoring liasons where the familliar drug MO played out. I'm not passing judgement on either Cosby or the girls here. That's the way it was back then.

However, celebrities even back then had handlers, agents, and traveled with entourages. The narrative was that these same people were involved in the arrangement, transportation, and planning of these liasons. Why is nobody pursuing this angle?

This shouldn't be rocket science. One of the first things my wife reasoned after reading Ferrigno's account. My daughter has voiced the same, exact thoughts.

Why isn't anyone pursuing the aiders and abetters for concurring information? This was probably common back in the day with celebrities and those in power.

Times have changed as has awareness and social consciousness.

The Following User Says Thank You to sunairco For This Useful Post:
martyl63
Old 11-28-2014, 11:26 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: The Cosby Question Nbody Is Asking

That's quite the theory..

Old 11-29-2014, 12:06 AM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
In the previous posting. Two posters acknowledged that his wife knew about his predatory behaviour.

Let's take the next logical step. Aiding and Abetting.

Some of the accounts like Ferrigno's wife mentioned they were introduced by a date (today's term hook-up) to Cosby's house or other place like a hotel where Camille was there. Conveniently, the "date" disappears and Camille "retires" early for the evening. This doesn't pass the smell test. It sounds like an organized procurement and setup.

Then we have the starstruck ones that years ago you'd call this a casting couch situation that they'd literally do anything to get introduced into the system including sex. Many an actress blew or screwed their way into stardom. Guilt on both sides here. That's not the point though. Cosby was said to groom and foster this to the point they were flown to hotels even with the consent of parents for mentoring liasons where the familliar drug MO played out. I'm not passing judgement on either Cosby or the girls here. That's the way it was back then.

However, celebrities even back then had handlers, agents, and traveled with entourages. The narrative was that these same people were involved in the arrangement, transportation, and planning of these liasons. Why is nobody pursuing this angle?

This shouldn't be rocket science. One of the first things my wife reasoned after reading Ferrigno's account. My daughter has voiced the same, exact thoughts.

Why isn't anyone pursuing the aiders and abetters for concurring information? This was probably common back in the day with celebrities and those in power.

Times have changed as has awareness and social consciousness.
That's what the teams of private investigators and lawyers are for in the class action suit. Everyone of those folks will be tracked down and interviewed by the defendants' legal team. They just haven't gotten that far yet. Don't forget a lot of these ladies have come forward before without anyone listening...so there's several old cases (both civil and criminal) that need to be reviewed and re-researched. This time, with a class action civil suit, the legal work will be consentrated and centralized and they can get a better picture of Cosby's misdeeds. This whole thing is just at the very beginning...it's going to take a while to organize everything and begin the corroboration process. Give it some time...you'll get your answers.

Old 11-29-2014, 12:49 AM
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Poster Rank:98
Male
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10967

Nobody knows shit! As usual.

martyl63, Mr Poo
Old 12-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Male

Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10967

^ don't know a lot of people that wear pajamas to another persons diner party.

30564U, Mr Poo
Old 12-02-2014, 09:41 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Wow...what a marginal acting job. No wonder she didn't go far as an actress. The question is whether she's going for the repressed memory thing or has she talked or written about this event on any prior occasions? The date of the first time she's ever mentioned, written, remembered this incident is when the statute of limitations clock begins ticking. I would be shocked if she hasn't either written about it or is on tape talking about it someplace...she's too much of a fame whore to keep this quiet for years and years. Cosby will get the best investigators in the world to interview everyone Ms. Dickinson has spoken with for the last thirty years to get any evidence she mentioned the story at an earlier date so he can avoid criminal prosecution. It'll cost him a butt load of money, but it's better than a prison term.

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 12-03-2014, 03:05 AM
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Male

Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10967

Also just got out of rehab and drank that night.

30564U
Old 12-03-2014, 09:17 AM
hal0mega
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:404

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1769

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr black View Post
Janice Dickinson talks Bill Cosby rape.

Anyone who does this to their face should be called into question.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hal0mega For This Useful Post:
30564U, martyl63, rapeWhistle, winvens
Old 12-03-2014, 09:41 AM
sunairco
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1853
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss168

Statute of limitations can be tricky. In some states, time is suspended if you leave the state and return or extradited and the clock starts again. It could also be subject to the statute laws of the time. Here, considering her age at the time and 1982, that would have run out 4 years ago for a first degree felony.
I

Old 12-03-2014, 03:42 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts