Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss177
Re: Cops No Longer Need a Warrant to Search

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matti View Post
And who the FUCK are you going to call when your life is in danger, dude?

Your fucking friends?

What are they going to do?

Let's just wipe out ALL law enforcement and see what happens to us, okay?

Ignorant jackass.
Except pigs kill hundreds of people every year most often when a far less lethal option is available.

Oh and good luck if you're in danger but you're poor or in a bad neighborhood, you get Police Lite, where it takes 20 minutes to respond to a stabbing because they dont give a fuck.

I feel more in danger around the pigs then without them, so yeah, I cheer whenever I see one of them get shot. Taste of their own medicine.

The Following 4 Users Disliked Cads For This Post:
30564U, tootsieflowrslave, Wildrice, winvens
Old 05-06-2014, 07:13 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cads View Post
Except pigs kill hundreds of people every year most often when a far less lethal option is available.

Oh and good luck if you're in danger but you're poor or in a bad neighborhood, you get Police Lite, where it takes 20 minutes to respond to a stabbing because they dont give a fuck.

I feel more in danger around the pigs then without them, so yeah, I cheer whenever I see one of them get shot. Taste of their own medicine.

So much misdirected angst against "the man". Let me guess, you live in a bad neighborhood and you and your friends have been "harassed" by the cops?

Well, let's look closer at your issues. Do you personally know any police officers? Have you researched why/when police use deadly force? Are you sure they don't respond to you calls for service in what you deceide is a timely manner because "they really don't give a fuck"? I doubt that the answer to any of my questions would be a resounding "YES".

Could it be that officers in certain patrol areas use deadly force more often because they're in a higher violent crime/gang area and the only way to keep from getting killed is to shoot? Could it be that poor and minority neighborhoods have higher crime and are frequently busier and have delayed response times because they're dealing with more serious calls than your particular call? Whatever you do, don't stop for a moment and actually research the reasons for your dislike of police, just keep whining about them and wringing your hands.

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 05-06-2014, 08:35 PM
Cads
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1791
I have a dick

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss177

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
So much misdirected angst against "the man". Let me guess, you live in a bad neighborhood and you and your friends have been "harassed" by the cops?

Well, let's look closer at your issues. Do you personally know any police officers? Have you researched why/when police use deadly force? Are you sure they don't respond to you calls for service in what you deceide is a timely manner because "they really don't give a fuck"? I doubt that the answer to any of my questions would be a resounding "YES".

Could it be that officers in certain patrol areas use deadly force more often because they're in a higher violent crime/gang area and the only way to keep from getting killed is to shoot? Could it be that poor and minority neighborhoods have higher crime and are frequently busier and have delayed response times because they're dealing with more serious calls than your particular call? Whatever you do, don't stop for a moment and actually research the reasons for your dislike of police, just keep whining about them and wringing your hands.
All I'm seeing here is "I personally know a police officer who's friendly and must defend them as if they were fake Jesus himself"

The Following User Says Thank You to Cads For This Useful Post:
curvature
Old 05-06-2014, 10:40 PM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cads View Post
All I'm seeing here is "I personally know a police officer who's friendly and must defend them as if they were fake Jesus himself"

Well then Mr. 99%'er, apparently your vision sucks about as much as your attitude and knowledge about cops. Not only do I have quite a few friends in the business, but I recently retired after 30 years as a cop for a large agency on the West Coast. I'm not trying to defend anyone, I guess I'm just tired of uneducated, unwashed, and uninformed later day hippies whining about the police and how they're all down trodden and butt hurt. Put on a diaper and get to work and stop the incessant leftist pity party about how "the man" is keeping you down. Research history and you'll see how well that mantra worked for the original hippies.

winvens
Old 05-06-2014, 10:46 PM
Shakey
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:18
MAN

Mentioned: 448 Post(s)
Quoted: 21485 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37777

What about the dog trick 30564U

Old 05-06-2014, 10:54 PM
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:495

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280

Take a deep breath, everyone..

The Following Users Disliked This Post By curvature:
30564U
Old 05-06-2014, 10:58 PM
curvature
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Well then Mr. 99%'er, apparently your vision sucks about as much as your attitude and knowledge about cops. Not only do I have quite a few friends in the business, but I recently retired after 30 years as a cop for a large agency on the West Coast. I'm not trying to defend anyone, I guess I'm just tired of uneducated, unwashed, and uninformed later day hippies whining about the police and how they're all down trodden and butt hurt. Put on a diaper and get to work and stop the incessant leftist pity party about how "the man" is keeping you down. Research history and you'll see how well that mantra worked for the original hippies.

And we are all so overjoyed that you have found a new hobby here, now that your always sitting down 24/7.

Thank You, Officer Trite!

The Following Users Disliked This Post By curvature:
30564U
Old 05-06-2014, 10:59 PM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
What about the dog trick 30564U

I have no idea what you're talking about. Ha ha, just kidding. I never worked as a K9 officer, but over the years I've been there when the dog was working. I've seen what you guys are talking about on COP's and on training videos, but I've never seen it in person. I don't know if that's a Fed or Mid West/South trick, but I've noticed the trick and I've wondered how they get away with it. They seem to use it a lot in areas on interstate smuggling routes or at border control points. It appears that the charade of using the dog to establish probable cause is weak and I'm suprised the courts haven't shut it down. It might have something to do with a good cops instinct and just using the dog to confirm what he really already knows will be in the car. In other words, the cop/dog finds contraband enough that it proves the dog's ability. I've seen some real bad actors (both dog and cop) pull that trick on camera and look like asses. I personally would be very very careful how I used a dog to establish probable cause...it just begs for a big lawsuit. See not all cops are evvviile.

winvens
Old 05-06-2014, 11:03 PM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvature View Post
And we are all so overjoyed that you have found a new hobby here, now that your always sitting down 24/7.

Thank You, Officer Trite!

Not sure who hit your buzzer, but I do didn't say I just sat on my hairy fat ass reading this site. I also teach at a university. So smart mouth, maybe now that you decided to chime in, I'll pay more attention and post more anti-hippy anti-leftist cop hater information so you can enlighten yourself.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By 30564U:
winvens
Old 05-07-2014, 06:39 AM
curvature
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts