Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: Cop Stops 70 Year Old Man For Expired Tags, Then Shoots Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
I feel horrible for the cop actually. He thought it was a shotgun and it was clearly an honest mistake. The cop can't take chances and risk his own life in hopes that the suspect is not gonna shoot. If I were a cop, I would have shot too. Anyone that says different is either a liar or would wind up dead.
He did exactly what he was trained to do.

As for the old man, he is a WWII vet for goodness sake, he has been around long enough to KNOW when you are pulled over by a cop, you stay in your car, get our your license/registration and wait for the cop to approach you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Pyramid_Head
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Kelseecat65:
himself
Old 03-19-2014, 07:20 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post

As for the old man, he is a WWII vet for goodness sake, he has been around long enough to KNOW when you are pulled over by a cop, you stay in your car, get our your license/registration and wait for the cop to approach you.
In my time on this site, I have noticed a VERY bad epidemic. It's people throwing in a reply without reading any or enough of other peoples posts before doing so. It causes a lot of people to have to restate their case over and over again.

Come on people, how many times can you beat this dead horse? So because he's a WW2 vet, he knows he should stay in the vehicle? Can you explain where this logic comes from?

When the Natzi's pulled people over, they didn't have people remain in their vehicles. So I don't understand where him being a WW2 vet was supposed to teach him to stay in the vehicle.

In fact, most of the time, the Natzi's just shot people when they detained them. Hmmm, there's a moment of clarity, lol.

I have a news flash for you. Being a vet doesn't mean you are all knowing. Please review my previous replies on the subject. I have stated quiet simply that he most likely did NOT know to stay in the vehicle.

I also stated multiple times that the stay in the vehicle rule just came into existence about 15 years ago, according to where in the U.S. you live. This guy probably hadn't been pulled over since Kennedy was president. I know people that haven't been pulled over in 40 years or more. My mother is one of them.

In fact, when I talk to her next time, I'm going to test her to see if she knows this rule. If she doesn't know, I will post it on here.

So when we "assume" that he knew he should have stayed in truck, we need to take a moment to remember what "assume" can cause.

All said and done, I think it's quiet clear to anyone with an IQ higher than 10 that he did NOT know to stay in the vehicle, don't ya think??? Or are we now accusing him of defiance even though the police themselves aren't accusing him of that?

Old 03-19-2014, 08:26 PM
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:104

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 4830 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9575

azdesertsnake01 likes to troll..

The cop is an idiot. The old man is an idiot.

That is all.

Old 03-19-2014, 10:21 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustifiableHomicide View Post
azdesertsnake01 likes to troll..

The cop is an idiot. The old man is an idiot.

That is all.
Got defeated by me in another debate and haven't had enough yet? You must love pain.

Old 03-19-2014, 10:22 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post

Exactly what I was trying to explain to another member. The cop is innocent in this case.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Pyramid_Head:
himself
Old 03-19-2014, 10:48 PM
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9575

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Got defeated by me in another debate and haven't had enough yet? You must love pain.
Continue trolling away, you won't be here much longer.

The Following User Says Thank You to JustifiableHomicide For This Useful Post:
Pyramid_Head
Old 03-20-2014, 02:52 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Continue trolling away, you won't be here much longer.
Here we go again. You and your own personalized dictionary and reality. YOU are the one that is apparently trying to follow my posts. I have no interest in following your posts other than the topics that I have personal interest in.

This thread as well as the other one where you are trying to declare war on me, I posted, totally free of whether you were on the thread or not. As the remade song by Faster Pussycat says "You're so vain, I'll bet you think this song is about you!"

As far as me not being around here much longer, I like this site, but getting kicked off of it by debating with you wouldn't worry me a bit more than a cloudy day. If that would be the worst thing that happens in my life, I would have to say I lead a charmed life, lol.

People like me are what make this site interesting and keep other people watching. At least there are a few of us who can accurately use statistics and facts. I keep within the rules of this site. More than you do actually.

So if I get kicked off the site (mostly because of your drama the past few days), then I would have to say, at least now I'll get some work done at home and someone else can deal with your ramblings and false statements, lol.

You have yet to realize, the reason I keep debating your false statements are not to make you look bad. You do an awesome job of that yourself. I debate you because I don't want your intentionally wrong statistics and statements to influence people who aren't knowledgeable on a given issue.

As many times as I have accused you of PURPOSELY providing false statements and statistics, you have YET to even ONCE deny it or say I am wrong (until RIGHT now of course you will because I pointed it out). You just keep throwing out more false statements and so called facts to support your side. I know everyone has an opinion, but purposeful deception is wrong, at least in my book!

Also, there would have to be a new rule made in order to kick me off the site. When I view the rules, I don't see,
"Upsetting justifiabhomicide by successfully debating him and pointing out his intentionally inaccurate statistics" as a reason to eject someone from the site. But I have been wrong before, lol.

Old 03-20-2014, 07:04 PM
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9575

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Here we go again. You and your own personalized dictionary and reality. YOU are the one that is apparently trying to follow my posts. I have no interest in following your posts other than the topics that I have personal interest in.

This thread as well as the other one where you are trying to declare war on me, I posted, totally free of whether you were on the thread or not. As the remade song by Faster Pussycat says "You're so vain, I'll bet you think this song is about you!"

As far as me not being around here much longer, I like this site, but getting kicked off of it by debating with you wouldn't worry me a bit more than a cloudy day. If that would be the worst thing that happens in my life, I would have to say I lead a charmed life, lol.

People like me are what make this site interesting and keep other people watching. At least there are a few of us who can accurately use statistics and facts. I keep within the rules of this site. More than you do actually.

So if I get kicked off the site (mostly because of your drama the past few days), then I would have to say, at least now I'll get some work done at home and someone else can deal with your ramblings and false statements, lol.

You have yet to realize, the reason I keep debating your false statements are not to make you look bad. You do an awesome job of that yourself. I debate you because I don't want your intentionally wrong statistics and statements to influence people who aren't knowledgeable on a given issue.

As many times as I have accused you of PURPOSELY providing false statements and statistics, you have YET to even ONCE deny it or say I am wrong (until RIGHT now of course you will because I pointed it out). You just keep throwing out more false statements and so called facts to support your side. I know everyone has an opinion, but purposeful deception is wrong, at least in my book!

Also, there would have to be a new rule made in order to kick me off the site. When I view the rules, I don't see,
"Upsetting justifiabhomicide by successfully debating him and pointing out his intentionally inaccurate statistics" as a reason to eject someone from the site. But I have been wrong before, lol.
Quote:
So the facts that I posted are fictional right?
You are the biggest hypocrite I've ever experienced on this site..

Get over yourself, I posted you were trolling on this thread because you were with your responses.

Just because your scared of the big bad cops, doesn't mean everyone shares your bias.

Old 03-20-2014, 07:37 PM
Noid
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:362
Female.
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2044

glad he didn't die .. hell I got a ticket for a concealed weapon for having a cane in my car..it was tossed out in court. Has the cop never heard of just tasing??

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noid For This Useful Post:
JustifiableHomicide, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-20-2014, 08:43 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
You are the biggest hypocrite I've ever experienced on this site..

Get over yourself, I posted you were trolling on this thread because you were with your responses.

Just because your scared of the big bad cops, doesn't mean everyone shares your bias.
Scared of cops? No, I'm not even scared of death itself. I have been in a position where I KNEW I was going to die on 8 occasions. I'm still here. So the fear is something that is long in my past.

I don't trust cops. I've seen and experienced way to much to trust them. If you do, that's your mistake and you're free to make it.

I don't know how you define trolling, but all I am doing is keeping an eye on about 3 or 4 threads that interest me and I reply when I am addressed.
You keep addressing me, so you keep getting a response. So again, you love your own personalized dictionary that only you have a copy of and understand.