Go Back  

Colorado Police Pepper Spray Misbehaving 8yr. Old Boy. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 04-10-2011, 04:42 PM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Madonna vergine bugiarda.
Poster Rank:301
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628
Re: Colorado Police Pepper Spray Misbehaving 8yr. Old Boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47pup View Post
When my son was 2 he would wake me up in the mornings and sit in my head with his dirty diaper he messed in during the night and he would fart.....cant wait til your little does that.
He already loves shoving his freckle in my face. We had a nap together this afternoon, and he shat during the middle of it. Way to wake up.

Old 04-10-2011, 09:31 PM
TheHag
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:242
formerly male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3613

This kid is a total brat. You can see it. I'm sorry, but his mom is lucky that's all that happens to him. This kid is going to spend his live in and out of prison. He shows no remorse. He should be tested for mental illness, if he is, get him help, and if he's not he needs his ass beat!Threatening others with death and a pointed piece of wood? This just didn't happen over night!

"There is a problem, but it's with THE SCHOOL,.. AND WITH AIDEN"... No bitch it's your fault your child is a little fucking brat.

If I would have done this, I would have been black and blue and writing multiple apology letters and fully grounded for two years! Kids these days are fucked.

Old 04-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Shawna
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:83
Female

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12352

Wow.

Old 04-12-2011, 01:36 AM
Terminal Expiry
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1603

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss208

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHag View Post
This kid is a total brat. You can see it. I'm sorry, but his mom is lucky that's all that happens to him. This kid is going to spend his live in and out of prison. He shows no remorse. He should be tested for mental illness, if he is, get him help, and if he's not he needs his ass beat!Threatening others with death and a pointed piece of wood? This just didn't happen over night!

"There is a problem, but it's with THE SCHOOL,.. AND WITH AIDEN"... No bitch it's your fault your child is a little fucking brat.

If I would have done this, I would have been black and blue and writing multiple apology letters and fully grounded for two years! Kids these days are fucked.
QFT

Parents are paying less and less attention to their kids these days and we can see how it's turning out in this shinning example.