Go Back  

College Student Commits Suicide Following Cyberbullying Over Porn 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #51  
Old 05-27-2014, 09:37 PM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Join Date: Mar 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: College Student Commits Suicide Following Cyberbullying Over Porn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
Are you even reading what I'm posting, or do you just have a penchant for twisting words? This is the second time you've read the completely wrong meaning into what I've said.

I never said anything about you slutting out or society revering pornstars. All I said was that people who get worked up over the decisions that others make with their own bodies are probably not as healthy as they would like to believe.

Oh, and your interpretation of the responsibilities of friendship are pretty fucked-up in their own right. You can't prevent anyone from making their own decisions. Your friends are not your children; they are not there to be disciplined and controlled. Friendship is based upon the acceptance, of the whole person; which is why true friendship requires strength. Anyone who fails to realize that is no one's friend.
Because it's clear that you're very much into porn and the girls that do it. Those of us who choose not to participate in such things are then therefore considered holier than though, by you.

I think because you are a porn connoisseur you assume all men are watching it at your level. I disagree with that and somehow that makes me raising a kid and my marital status laughable. Umm, no.

My issue with MizzR was over her putting down fast food workers when she was having sex for money. How is sex for money above fast food workers?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPAPPY View Post
Girl is Turkish, boy is Kurdish, it ended just as well as their kids would have been TURDISH! Yes too many TURDS in the world already!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
deathstalk, Pie
  #52  
Old 05-27-2014, 09:41 PM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Join Date: Mar 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: College Student Commits Suicide Following Cyberbullying Over Porn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
Are you even reading what I'm posting, or do you just have a penchant for twisting words? This is the second time you've read the completely wrong meaning into what I've said.

I never said anything about you slutting out or society revering pornstars. All I said was that people who get worked up over the decisions that others make with their own bodies are probably not as healthy as they would like to believe.

Oh, and your interpretation of the responsibilities of friendship are pretty fucked-up in their own right. You can't prevent anyone from making their own decisions. Your friends are not your children; they are not there to be disciplined and controlled. Friendship is based upon the acceptance, of the whole person; which is why true friendship requires strength. Anyone who fails to realize that is no one's friend.
BTW with my friends they come to me ask me about what I think when they are getting ready to make big decisions. I tell them my POV and if it's dangerous to them, I tell them I do not support them doing it. What's wrong with that? Sometimes when you're in the middle of the storm you cannot see things like you would when you are on the outside looking in.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPAPPY View Post
Girl is Turkish, boy is Kurdish, it ended just as well as their kids would have been TURDISH! Yes too many TURDS in the world already!
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 05-27-2014, 09:58 PM
Pie's Avatar
Pie
Offline:
العضو التناسلي النسوي
Poster Rank:261
Too cool for Genetalia
Join Date: Jun 2010
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3177
Re: College Student Commits Suicide Following Cyberbullying Over Porn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
No, because you're actually responding in a relatively rational manner.

My point was that despite MR's previous occupation, insight is still insight. To dismiss it out-of-hand with no prior firsthand knowledge of your own for the sake of slut-shaming the deceased would seem just a tad bit hypocritical were you yourself now or ever in the past a patron of the same industry that paid her to make what in retrospect turned out to be a bad decision.
It's not about personal slut shaming, if she was prostitute fine, whatever floats her boat but I still think it's disgusting.

The point is though as K9 mentioned is that she actually claimed and felt she was above those that are fast food workers, somebody who sells their body think they're above them. Whether she thinks she is or not is moot to me, that sort of attitude is a joke when your profession is sex for money, to me that's the lowest of the low. Others disagree, fine, doesn't stop me thinking her profession is vile.

Like I said, I don't give fuck what she did/does for money, but her claims of being upper class above the rest for what she does was low on a whole new level.

__________________
sig distorting page layout, too big. -chris
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pie For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, winvens
  #54  
Old 05-27-2014, 10:05 PM
rapeWhistle's Avatar
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Join Date: Sep 2010
Contributions: 53
 
Mentioned: 479 Post(s)
Quoted: 21586 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40825
Re: College Student Commits Suicide Following Cyberbullying Over Porn

This thread in a sentence:

Whore whore'd, then became distraught when treated like a whore.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by joak View Post
but they get all fucking fat and useless.
i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
deathstalk
  #55  
Old 05-27-2014, 10:11 PM
GODISNOTGREAT's Avatar
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:233
it's free if you boof it
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3821
Re: College Student Commits Suicide Following Cyberbullying Over Porn

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
This is coming from someone who feels that she's above working at burger king or wendy's, but is a prostitute.
She only did one video and probably made less than a grand doing it.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GODISNOTGREAT For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
  #56  
Old 05-27-2014, 10:12 PM
bakuto50's Avatar
bakuto50
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1372
male
Join Date: Feb 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss263
Re: College Student Commits Suicide Following Cyberbullying Over Porn

[QUOTE=K9Grip;4242983] How is sex for money above fast food workers?

It's above it in a higher tax bracket that's for sure, you'd have to flip alot burgers to equal that same money.

Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 05-27-2014, 10:15 PM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: College Student Commits Suicide Following Cyberbullying Over Porn

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
Because it's clear that you're very much into porn and the girls that do it. Those of us who choose not to participate in such things are then therefore considered holier than though, by you.

I think because you are a porn connoisseur you assume all men are watching it at your level. I disagree with that and somehow that makes me raising a kid and my marital status laughable. Umm, no.

My issue with MizzR was over her putting down fast food workers when she was having sex for money. How is sex for money above fast food workers?
Wow. I had no idea that you could infer so much from someone just from a few sentences regarding the general behaviors of a large portion of society. You should be tracking down Biggie & Pac's killers and getting a fix on thaalaysian Airlines flight. I'm sure you would find either of those tasks much easier than actually getting over yourself.

And while you're at it, you could get over your petty little gripe with MR long enough to realize that she offered some poignant insight into the subject matter of this thread.

Just a suggestion, y'know...cuz you're so awesome and whatnot.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
shoelessjojackson
  #58  
Old 05-27-2014, 10:18 PM
GODISNOTGREAT's Avatar
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:233
it's free if you boof it
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3821
Re: College Student Commits Suicide Following Cyberbullying Over Porn

[quote=bakuto50;4243049]
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
How is sex for money above fast food workers?

It's above it in a higher tax bracket that's for sure, you'd have to flip alot burgers to equal that same money.
Filming porn is not an everyday event. The work is infrequent and is not a practical means of supporting ones self.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GODISNOTGREAT For This Useful Post:
30564U, rapeWhistle
  #59  
Old 05-27-2014, 10:18 PM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Join Date: Mar 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: College Student Commits Suicide Following Cyberbullying Over Porn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
Wow. I had no idea that you could infer so much from someone just from a few sentences regarding the general behaviors of a large portion of society. You should be tracking down Biggie & Pac's killers and getting a fix on thaalaysian Airlines flight. I'm sure you would find either of those tasks much easier than actually getting over yourself.

And while you're at it, you could get over your petty little gripe with MR long enough to realize that she offered some poignant insight into the subject matter of this thread.

Just a suggestion, y'know...cuz you're so awesome and whatnot.
If your reading comprehension skills were as great as your negligent discharge ones, you'd fully get what I said about MissR. But, since you're too busy watching porn and getting off on exploited people, so I'll move on.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPAPPY View Post
Girl is Turkish, boy is Kurdish, it ended just as well as their kids would have been TURDISH! Yes too many TURDS in the world already!
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 05-27-2014, 10:27 PM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Join Date: Mar 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: College Student Commits Suicide Following Cyberbullying Over Porn

[quote=bakuto50;4243049]
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
How is sex for money above fast food workers?

It's above it in a higher tax bracket that's for sure, you'd have to flip alot burgers to equal that same money.
That was what she said - that she didn't want to flip burgers because that was hard work for the money.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPAPPY View Post
Girl is Turkish, boy is Kurdish, it ended just as well as their kids would have been TURDISH! Yes too many TURDS in the world already!
Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO