Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: College President Sorry for Saying 'All Lives Matter'

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
It's hard for those assumptions to be valid when they are fed from government media. And those governments blame America for the problems those countries face. Even though America faces some of those same problems, we blame our own leadership.
But America can't control what other countries indoctrinate their population with. But we can control our own mindset. And see America may not be perfect, but we're sharing a world where many people wish us harm. And understand our existence isn't a given, we have to protect what we have. That is hard to accomplish while we're a divided people who hate each other.
What's funny is when people see nothing wrong with torture, and have no fucking idea why other nations view America with suspicions.

The only way to improve on anything is reflection. If you just go about your life not acknowledging mistakes, then you're bound to repeat them, which has been happening for decades now.

People like you are the problem. Totally incapable of an original thought or any idea of how certain things will lead to certain consequences 100% of the time.

Old 12-14-2014, 06:07 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4572 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11701

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
You're a democratically elected government, the same as we are.

It's up to your own population to decide if they are ok with what's happening, or take another route.

If you live in a monarchy or a dictatorship then it's out of your control to some degree.
This is not the case.
In the position our society is in (or rapidly heading), we almost need a form of dictatorship. Because lets face it, we're not divided by just two simplex ideas that could co-exist with moderate compromise anymore. Both sides have adopted unruly, non balanced support, and have gone in completely different directions.

So options are, war in America, or dictatorship.

Old 12-14-2014, 06:55 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
What's funny is when people see nothing wrong with torture, and have no fucking idea why other nations view America with suspicions.

The only way to improve on anything is reflection. If you just go about your life not acknowledging mistakes, then you're bound to repeat them, which has been happening for decades now.

People like you are the problem. Totally incapable of an original thought or any idea of how certain things will lead to certain consequences 100% of the time.
That's funny. I think people like you are the problem. Who stand on their soap box crying about wrongs and acknowledging mistakes. But can't pull your head out your own ass long enough to see America seems to be the only nation who does such things.

You're anti American. It's people like you who want to validate the reasoning for killing you, your way of life. It's you who doesn't see the entire picture, who disregards and completely ignores facts that lead to events, or opinions. You're so narrowly focused on the wrongs of one country, so you don't even bother being educated on the entire story.

It's people just like you who for instance thinks there's validation in aggressive posturing in Russia. Because you don't understand misinformation, you can't see entire countries are fed lies. Which is the entire bases for their hate.

You're right, I see nothing wrong with torturing enemies who wish to harm America. Because unlike you I've seen what they want to to to us all. I know they don't care how progressive, or anti military you are. That if they could blow up American cities one after another they would. And they're not doing it because America tortured some terrorist.

Who cares 40 terrorist got tortured. It's war. If you don't have the stomach for war than stay home. But how cowardly of you to criticize American men and women, while validating murdering savages.

Also Rob. Like I said previously you should go read the comments I was discussing. Then you might understand, or you're a space cadet.

Old 12-14-2014, 07:20 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
In the position our society is in (or rapidly heading), we almost need a form of dictatorship. Because lets face it, we're not divided by just two simplex ideas that could co-exist with moderate compromise anymore. Both sides have adopted unruly, non balanced support, and have gone in completely different directions.

The media going 24 hours a day feeding the division, and a president in office who doesn't even try to bring the nation together. I don't think he wants too. So it would take a dictator to stop the media, and stop the political rhetoric that's fueling it.

Before WW1 Germany, and the Central Powers believed America couldn't win a long war. Because of our system of government, with elections, and the two parties being so different. It was thought once America started feeling the pain of war we would lose our will, and a turn over in government would make it possible for anti war politicians and Presidents to get elected. Making our government not function as a whole, making winning war impossible.

Old 12-14-2014, 08:17 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post

I find it interesting that long after the civil war was fought, politically the nation is divided along almost the same lines that fought each other.
Red state/blue state seems to run north/south.

We have a lot if the same shit up here, some provinces even threatening to leave, but the rhetoric doesn't seem to hit the same level.

Old 12-14-2014, 08:21 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
That's funny. I think people like you are the problem. Who stand on their soap box crying about wrongs and acknowledging mistakes. But can't pull your head out your own ass long enough to see America seems to be the only nation who does such things.

You're anti American. It's people like you who want to validate the reasoning for killing you, your way of life. It's you who doesn't see the entire picture, who disregards and completely ignores facts that lead to events, or opinions. You're so narrowly focused on the wrongs of one country, so you don't even bother being educated on the entire story.

It's people just like you who for instance thinks there's validation in aggressive posturing in Russia. Because you don't understand misinformation, you can't see entire countries are fed lies. Which is the entire bases for their hate.

You're right, I see nothing wrong with torturing enemies who wish to harm America. Because unlike you I've seen what they want to to to us all. I know they don't care how progressive, or anti military you are. That if they could blow up American cities one after another they would. And they're not doing it because America tortured some terrorist.

Who cares 40 terrorist got tortured. It's war. If you don't have the stomach for war than stay home. But how cowardly of you to criticize American men and women, while validating murdering savages.

Also Rob. Like I said previously you should go read the comments I was discussing. Then you might understand, or you're a space cadet.
I'm not anti American at all, half my family is American you fucktard

I'm anti idiot. And I firmly believe that some people should not be allowed to vote, based on not having even the slightest grasp of issues.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
jesuswept
Old 12-14-2014, 08:21 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
The media going 24 hours a day feeding the division, and a president in office who doesn't even try to bring the nation together. I don't think he wants too. So it would take a dictator to stop the media, and stop the political rhetoric that's fueling it.

Before WW1 Germany, and the Central Powers believed America couldn't win a long war. Because of our system of government, with elections, and the two parties being so different. It was thought once America started feeling the pain of war we would lose our will, and a turn over in government would make it possible for anti war politicians and Presidents to get elected. Making our government not function as a whole, making winning war impossible.
Well of course it's Obamas fault

Old 12-14-2014, 10:17 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21590 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss40831

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdjackass318 View Post
This shit is getting ridiculous.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Old 12-14-2014, 11:27 PM
GoreisGreat
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:775

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss652