Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: College Kid Records Confession Before Going A Killing Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
You know we're now gonna get blasted by every bedwetting, liberal, hippy, 99%er on this site. They're all going to need to go to the hospital after reading our comments. Oh well...logic and common sense are hard pills for many to swallow.

I've taken their shit before, I'm hope their Obamacare pays for the hospital trip.

This is a top comment on CNN.

"leewoo beachlover • 2 hours ago
There are LOTS of people with rage issues out there.

The NRA has armed them and CREATED the problem of BAD GUYS WITH GUNS.

Next, they tell us the only way to solve this problem they created is to buy their product -- see "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."

So, the NRA has created the entire market for their product -- problem and solution.

Bad for society. Good for business.
132 • Reply•Share ›
leewoo leewoo • an hour ago
The NRA has enabled the top three ways criminals acquire guns.

1. Straw sales (see Tiahrt amendment)

2. Private party sales (see blocking universal background checks)

3. Lost and stolen guns (see Tiahrt amendment)
50 • Reply•Share › "

How does the NRA arm criminals? The NRA isn't handing out and selling guns. There are certain laws I don't agree with, but just because it doesn't benefit me, doesn't mean I can go around shitting on it. As someone with a war history background, it pains me to see so many people willing to give away their rights to criminals and yes, I do mean those in Washington.

The Following User Says Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 05-26-2014, 02:50 AM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

The only thing I can hang on to is that most Americans don't want any more (or any) gun control, it's only pockets on the West Coast and East Coast. If folks realized the true reason for the Second Amendment there wouldn't nearly as much press coverage and demand for gun control. People should look at history and what type countries/leaders force gun control on their citizens...free people have guns, peasants don't. There's a reason for that.

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
K9Grip
Old 05-26-2014, 02:52 AM
GlassToTheArson
Offline:
Yaut'ja Elite
Poster Rank:386
Male
Contributions: 11

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1866

Dude wasn't bad looking. It was the fact that he was a complete fucking creep douchebag that contributed to him not getting any.

Daperfectdrug, Eyeswideshut2nite, winvens
Old 05-26-2014, 05:49 AM
Shakey
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:18
MAN

Mentioned: 448 Post(s)
Quoted: 21496 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss37796

It's so easy to get a date nowadays on the internet.

The Following User Says Thank You to Shakey For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 05-26-2014, 07:51 AM
Nickola
Offline:
lovable anglo-pilferer!
Poster Rank:40
Sheila

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 6777 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss20126

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
The only thing I can hang on to is that most Americans don't want any more (or any) gun control, it's only pockets on the West Coast and East Coast. If folks realized the true reason for the Second Amendment there wouldn't nearly as much press coverage and demand for gun control. People should look at history and what type countries/leaders force gun control on their citizens...free people have guns, peasants don't. There's a reason for that.
Peasants?

I feel free knowing that it's highly unlikely that somebody with a mental illness etc here will blow me away..that my kids won't get shot at while they're in school...I'd hardly compare my countrymen to peasants...

But...whatever, I don't have anything at all to say about this particular situation apart from

'Bummer'

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nickola For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Pollucy
Old 05-26-2014, 07:54 AM
Tiffany32
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:711
Contributions: 8

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss741

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyy View Post
I think Aspergers just makes the perfect storm for a person who houses these tendencies. You take someone who is naturally hot tempered or violent, then add some of the issues that people with aspergers suffer such as lacking empathy and unable to wrangle in emotions (unless they go through retraining and learn how to cope).....it can be an explosive situation. By no means do I feel aspergers alone causes the violence you are speaking of but I do think it is a very nurturing disorder when it comes to enabling the explosive traits to surface in people who are naturally prone to such behavior.
That's a fair statement .. my point is when you have several contributing factors along with the Asbergers (also a contrbuting factor) .. you can have a perfect storm if you will for this kind of thing .. this most recent guy was a high-functioning patient with Asperger syndrome that had trouble making friends and was picked on in school ..where have we heard that before (in his case angry at pretty blondes & society in general) I mean during the welfare check police interviewed Elliot it was said that officers found him to be a “perfectly polite, kind, and wonderfully human.” As did Martin Bryant at times ..

.. so can't we see a similar story with Adam Lanza, Sandy Hook Elementary Massacre shooter (20 killed).. Martin Bryant, Australian Port Arthur Mass Shooter (35 killed).. Va Tech mass killer Seung-Hui Cho (32 killed) and even Anders Behring Breivik the Norway Mass Killer (supposedly) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...chiatrist.html

The mass shootings involving a ASD patient are almost always a "copycat" style mass shooting

99% of the ASD patients are for the most part Ok but it's the 1% you need to watch out for ...

info on ASD for all you laymen out there ..

http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/b...ome_and_adults

Local (US) case of an ASD twin killing his mother, father and brother (his) twin with a sword no less .. who was at home with the parents instead of the Mental Health ward .. (as he has a very severe case of ASD..and was getting worse but parents tried to care for him)

..happened a couple years ago
http://articles.philly.com/2011-03-0...-family-friend

I can give you at least a dozen more examples of ASD and murder !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiffany32 For This Useful Post:
30564U, Kelseecat65
Old 05-26-2014, 09:27 AM
Tiffany32
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:711
Contributions: 8

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss741

..but regardless of whether you , like me , believe that this Asperger's syndrome disorder played a role (again IMO) in the most recent killings or not or whether it has anything to do with this shooting or not .. I think we can all agree as 'a people' we need to do a better job keeping the guns away(I'm Pro-NRA myself personally) from these mentally disturbed young men like Adam, Martin and this guy .. I mean Bryant had an arsenal that would have made Duke Nuke E'm proud/jealous .. I'm mean Jesus Christ .. Imagine this guy Rodger having all the weapons that Martin Bryant had ..he would have killed 1/2 the females of Santa Barbara California for Heavens Sake !! We as a people need to close the "loopholes" and human failures that can allow these things to happen again(mentally disturbed young men having access to guns) .. before there's even more bloodshed down the road whether its mental illness or someone with ASD or other form of mental illness !

The Following User Says Thank You to Tiffany32 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65
Old 05-26-2014, 11:11 AM
RJHarris91
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3792

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss52

OP, I saw the original video before it was taken off his official youtube channel, it was about two minutes longer. You didn't miss much though, just rambling on about the same thing for two more minutes.

The Following User Says Thank You to RJHarris91 For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 05-26-2014, 02:03 PM
Zoomshyne
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3126

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss72

The world is better off without this guy.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zoomshyne For This Useful Post:
30564U, Arkoquisa, GlassToTheArson, winvens
Old 05-26-2014, 04:16 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickola View Post
Peasants?

I feel free knowing that it's highly unlikely that somebody with a mental illness etc here will blow me away..that my kids won't get shot at while they're in school...I'd hardly compare my countrymen to peasants...

But...whatever, I don't have anything at all to say about this particular situation apart from

'Bummer'
You're correct "peasant" was the wrong word. The word I was looking for was "subjects".