Quoted: 3437 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8652
Re: College Kid Records Confession Before Going A Killing Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
So it's not 100% confirmed he's a real student? So far it's just his statements. I have big doubts about this guy being enrolled. He just doesn't seem like he could pull it off. I bet his family just allowed him to live there and hang out. Just a gut feeling.
Yeah, i hear ya. I am in the process of reading his manifesto...crazy!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ousoonerchic For This Useful Post:
30564U, Eyeswideshut2nite, Kelseecat65
Old 05-25-2014, 11:11 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

After reading everything I can on this, because I just know it's going to be blamed on the guns and not having enough gun control...never the idiot that pulled the trigger. I'm seeing a pattern of something. It seems like his immediate family kind of cut their emotional ties with this guy, but kept him in cash, cars, and whatever else he needed to "just stay away". Are you guys seeing this. I may not be saying it correctly though, but it sure feels like his relationship with his family is "different".

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
BBKF, dcaccount22, Eyeswideshut2nite, Kelseecat65, ousoonerchic, Pollucy
Old 05-25-2014, 11:16 PM
ousoonerchic
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:116
~♡♡Girly Girl♡♡~

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 3437 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8652

Quote:
After reading everything I can on this, because I just know it's going to be blamed on the guns and not having enough gun control...never the idiot that pulled the trigger. I'm seeing a pattern of something. It seems like his immediate family kind of cut their emotional ties with this guy, but kept him in cash, cars, and whatever else he needed to "just stay away". Are you guys seeing this. I may not be saying it correctly though, but it sure feels like his relationship with his family is "different".
Hmmm...maybe. i am still in his early childhood years and it seems things were going well until his parents divorced...

The Following User Says Thank You to ousoonerchic For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 05-26-2014, 12:10 AM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:
I read he was a student at nearby community college or SB "City College," apparently a lot of little rich kids who didn't have good grades go there.

The Following User Says Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 05-26-2014, 12:12 AM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat

Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:
The dad of the one victim is already blaming guns and the entire family is calling on Obama to place more restrictions on guns. Can we blame knives and cars, too?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
30564U, ousoonerchic, Pyramid_Head, Tiffany32
Old 05-26-2014, 12:25 AM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

The community college thing makes more sense. It allows the idiot to experience a "college lifestyle", but never have to actually about really going to UCSB (which is a pretty tough school to get into). It also allows his family to tell others that he's "going to college in Santa Barbara" and let them think it's UCSB. Is it now common knowledge that he was contacted several times fairly recently by both UCSB Police and SBPD and released without any action taken? There are going to be a lot of law suits coming out of this incident. Nothing like a bunch of later day hippy parents bitching about how their stupid ideas on gun control failed to work...again, but this time it's their children that unfortunately paid the price of the nanny state. I always wonder what would have happened if just one of those kids had a concealed handgun license and canceled this idiot's ticket before he did so much damage. At least they would've had a chance.

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
K9Grip
Old 05-26-2014, 01:09 AM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat

Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:
The community college thing makes more sense. It allows the idiot to experience a "college lifestyle", but never have to actually about really going to UCSB (which is a pretty tough school to get into). It also allows his family to tell others that he's "going to college in Santa Barbara" and let them think it's UCSB. Is it now common knowledge that he was contacted several times fairly recently by both UCSB Police and SBPD and released without any action taken? There are going to be a lot of law suits coming out of this incident. Nothing like a bunch of later day hippy parents bitching about how their stupid ideas on gun control failed to work...again, but this time it's their children that unfortunately paid the price of the nanny state. I always wonder what would have happened if just one of those kids had a concealed handgun license and canceled this idiot's ticket before he did so much damage. At least they would've had a chance.
Hot damn, I forgot about that area being hippyish. Yeah, the one dad is going on and on about how the NRA is responsible. I guess he doesn't do much research because the NRA is all about teaching responsible gun ownership, handling and protecting your second amendment rights, not murder.

Maybe we should be looking into privacy laws and how to work with and around them. Had the reason he was in therapy popped up on his gun permit application that would have helped.

What about mental illness? Why is it PC to blame guns and not look into the history of the person using the gun? We don't blame cars for car accidents. When you cut your finger while cooking, you don't blame the knife.

We can't ban everything in this world. FFS there's already a warning label on 99% of the crap in this world. What about personal responsibility?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
30564U, BBKF
Old 05-26-2014, 01:33 AM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
Hot damn, I forgot about that area being hippyish. Yeah, the one dad is going on and on about how the NRA is responsible. I guess he doesn't do much research because the NRA is all about teaching responsible gun ownership, handling and protecting your second amendment rights, not murder.

Maybe we should be looking into privacy laws and how to work with and around them. Had the reason he was in therapy popped up on his gun permit application that would have helped.

What about mental illness? Why is it PC to blame guns and not look into the history of the person using the gun? We don't blame cars for car accidents. When you cut your finger while cooking, you don't blame the knife.

We can't ban everything in this world. FFS there's already a warning label on 99% of the crap in this world. What about personal responsibility?
You know the whole purpose of gun control has nothing to do with this type of incident or mental health. It has to do with political control from the nanny state. The leftist politicians don't give a shit about gun deaths or any other deaths, they just want control. How easy it is to make stupid laws that the lawful will always obey...but it's impossible to create laws that the lawless will obey. Gun control only is for those of us that are law abiding...and we don't need gun control because we don't commit crimes, mass shootings, lose track of our guns, etc. Watch, the hippies will smear the victim's blood all over them selves and use this for political gain just as soon as they can.

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
K9Grip
The Following Users Disliked This Post By 30564U:
winvens
Old 05-26-2014, 02:11 AM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat

Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:
You know the whole purpose of gun control has nothing to do with this type of incident or mental health. It has to do with political control from the nanny state. The leftist politicians don't give a shit about gun deaths or any other deaths, they just want control. How easy it is to make stupid laws that the lawful will always obey...but it's impossible to create laws that the lawless will obey. Gun control only is for those of us that are law abiding...and we don't need gun control because we don't commit crimes, mass shootings, lose track of our guns, etc. Watch, the hippies will smear the victim's blood all over them selves and use this for political gain just as soon as they can.
Absolutely. Newtown/Adam Lanza was heaven sent for them and this too will be used at every advantage for their agenda. I don't think for one second that any single one of those assholes gives a rats ass about the victims and/or you, me and our families.

I understand that the every single family member of every single victim is feeling heartbreak to the fullest extent, I just wish they would understand that it's criminals, not your average gun owner they need to punish.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
30564U, Tiffany32
Old 05-26-2014, 02:19 AM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

You know we're now gonna get blasted by every bedwetting, liberal, hippy, 99%er on this site. They're all going to need to go to the hospital after reading our comments. Oh well...logic and common sense are hard pills for many to swallow.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, tootsieflowrslave