Quoted: 3437 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8652
Re: College Kid Records Confession Before Going A Killing Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyJarvisx3 View Post
Also, am I the only one who senses a Luka Magnotta vibe to him?
Yeeessssss!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to ousoonerchic For This Useful Post:
michmi
Old 05-25-2014, 07:14 PM
Tiffany32
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:711
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss741

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
Well, we all know how spoiled brats usually turn out.

Asperger's can go either way - all I'm saying is that if early intervention occurs and the parents do all the right things to give that kid the best chance, that makes a huge difference.

My son was pre-diagnosed with Aspergers when he was 2, officially at 7. The only signs were his extreme intelligence (reading books, knew the Presidents etc at age 2), rocking when he got excited and lack of focus. He was a social butterfly, so they did not think it was autism/asperger related, as that is usually not the case.

I worked with him daily. I got him into treatment, I did everything I could to make sure he had as normal a life as possible.
He is now 13, in the national jr. honor society, straight A honor roll, in middle school taking high school classes, has been in theater/drama every year since he was in kindergarten, is in newspaper/chess club/art club, you name it, he is in it.
Has a HUGE circle of friends he has known since K, and is fully supported by his classmates. He does not stand out as anything other than a normal, happy, well adjusted, happy teen.

Why did I tell you this, because, if I had just let things go and ignored it, or did not put 110% of my time and effort into doing everything I could to give him the tools he needed, he might have turned out totally different. Which is where I blame the parents, as that is where it all begins.

He knows about and has lived with Aspergers since he was 7, and he now controls it much better, and each year that goes on, it gets better. Through keeping himself educated and helping to run his own Asperger website, he has connected with many kids and his entire take on Aspergers, is he wants to educate people on it, and make it not be such a scary word to hear. As Aspergers is usually associated in the media with these types of events.

I'm just saying, Asperger kids sometimes get a bad rap, people hear the name and assume they are all 'bad'. I personally don't feel that way, I think that more parents NEED to get involved.

When shit like this goes down, the news jumps on the Asperger's bandwagon. After the first one, Jake asked me if this is how all Asperger kids turn out. I had to reassure him that more NON Asperger kids turn into adult killers.

All parents can do is provide their children (asperger or otherwise) with the proper tools and personally I don't think these parents, in any of the previously mentioned cases, did that.
I do appreciate your knowledge of the disorder called.. Asperger's syndrome (ASD).. really I do .. I can really appreciate and respect also your 1st hand interaction with your son and I understand your points, also I'm smart enough to realize you can be very smart see Theodore John "Ted" Kaczynski also known as the "Unabomber or as dumb as Martin "my name is Jamie" Bryant .. or as anti-social and a total social misfit as a Seung-Hui Cho ..didn't he make a You-tube video too shortly before he killed those 32 people then himself .. see the parallel ? .. or a perverted sexually and also very introverted Jeffrey Dahmer or this guy (maybe) .. they come in all different types and backgrounds but these male mass/serial killers all have one thing in common they all suffered from Asperger's .. born with it .. so that in itself should give you pause .. Kelseecat

The Following User Says Thank You to Tiffany32 For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 05-25-2014, 08:56 PM
michmi
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1107
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss354

I don't know if anybody's seen this, but this guy just demolishes Elliot Rodger and points out all of his creepiness. It was posted 5/20, the analysis of Rodger starts at 6:50:

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/ITpJulVb_q4?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/ITpJulVb_q4?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to michmi For This Useful Post:
Casey_Diaz, dcaccount22, K9Grip
Old 05-25-2014, 09:40 PM
MeMyselfandI
Offline:
Nope
Poster Rank:161
Male
Contributions: 13

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6069

Psycho fuck

Old 05-25-2014, 09:53 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany32 View Post
I do appreciate your knowledge of the disorder called.. Asperger's syndrome (ASD).. really I do .. I can really appreciate and respect also your 1st hand interaction with your son and I understand your points, also I'm smart enough to realize you can be very smart see Theodore John "Ted" Kaczynski also known as the "Unabomber or as dumb as Martin "my name is Jamie" Bryant .. or as anti-social and a total social misfit as a Seung-Hui Cho ..didn't he make a You-tube video too shortly before he killed those 32 people then himself .. see the parallel ? .. or a perverted sexually and also very introverted Jeffrey Dahmer or this guy (maybe) .. they come in all different types and backgrounds but these male mass/serial killers all have one thing in common they all suffered from Asperger's .. born with it .. so that in itself should give you pause .. Kelseecat
I think Aspergers just makes the perfect storm for a person who houses these tendencies. You take someone who is naturally hot tempered or violent, then add some of the issues that people with aspergers suffer such as lacking empathy and unable to wrangle in emotions (unless they go through retraining and learn how to cope).....it can be an explosive situation. By no means do I feel aspergers alone causes the violence you are speaking of but I do think it is a very nurturing disorder when it comes to enabling the explosive traits to surface in people who are naturally prone to such behavior.

30564U, BBKF, Eyeswideshut2nite, Kelseecat65, Tiffany32, winvens
Old 05-25-2014, 09:57 PM
el loco
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1939
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkoquisa View Post
Thing is, this guy can write, really well too. Sad he didn't use any of this for good use. His manifesto is the biggest sob story one could ever imagine. Such a looser.
I didnt, and probably wont, read all of it. I felt there was too much rambling. In a nut shell, he was pissed that the pretty girls didnt want him, he didnt want the ugly girls and even the ugly guys could get laid.

I mean...he threw his iced tea at a couple for being...a good looking couple. I suppose that was just a preview of what would come.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to el loco For This Useful Post:
30564U, Arkoquisa, Azimuth, K9Grip
Old 05-25-2014, 10:15 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany32 View Post

You know part of the problem are these parents treating them normal (like everybody else) when they're clearly not normal and far from it .
Like my son says, "Normal" is a dryer setting mom."

With that said, there is accepted behavior in society, and obviously a lot of these men did not partake in it. Bells should have been going off years ago, and whether it be the parent, the doctor or the school, someone should have intervened earlier. Perhaps early intervention may not have changed a thing, perhaps they were bad seeds? Who knows, but I do know, not all kids with Aspergers are doomed to this fate.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
30564U, Amy, Azimuth, BBKF, Eyeswideshut2nite, K9Grip, Tiffany32, Vedderman, winvens
Old 05-25-2014, 10:36 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Does anyone know if this idiot was actually a student at UCSB? Or did he just live around there for the lifestyle?

Old 05-25-2014, 10:38 PM
ousoonerchic
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:116
~♡♡Girly Girl♡♡~

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 3437 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8652

He said he was/is a student. Over 2 1/2 years.

The Following User Says Thank You to ousoonerchic For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 05-25-2014, 10:51 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by ousoonerchic View Post
He said he was/is a student. Over 2 1/2 years.
So it's not 100% confirmed he's a real student? So far it's just his statements. I have big doubts about this guy being enrolled. He just doesn't seem like he could pull it off. I bet his family just allowed him to live there and hang out. Just a gut feeling.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
Eyeswideshut2nite, Kelseecat65