Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: College Kid Records Confession Before Going A Killing Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODISNOTGREAT View Post
There is no way in the world that this boy is straight.

Generally you know when you get that feeling in your crotch after seeing other men.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
30564U, GODISNOTGREAT
Old 05-25-2014, 04:25 PM
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:233
it's free if you boof it

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3821

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
Generally you know when you get that feeling in your crotch after seeing other men.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GODISNOTGREAT For This Useful Post:
30564U, K9Grip, winvens
Old 05-25-2014, 04:33 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:

Yup. I have yet to meet a straight man who listens to that music, dresses that way and wears lip gloss.

He need the supreme gentleman in a special way.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
30564U, Eyeswideshut2nite, GODISNOTGREAT
Old 05-25-2014, 04:46 PM
Arkoquisa
Offline:
King of East Texas
Poster Rank:273
XY

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 724 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3065

I can't copy and paste things from his manifesto , at-least from where I am reading it. But on page 87, he starts talking about how he finally is angry enough to kill.

Thing is, this guy can write, really well too. Sad he didn't use any of this for good use. His manifesto is the biggest sob story one could ever imagine. Such a looser.

Maybe someone should call the cops on Vile again. I remember not to long ago he came back, I'd imagine he would be banned by now though.

K9Grip, winvens
Old 05-25-2014, 04:57 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkoquisa View Post
I can't copy and paste things from his manifesto , at-least from where I am reading it. But on page 87, he starts talking about how he finally is angry enough to kill.

Thing is, this guy can write, really well too. Sad he didn't use any of this for good use. His manifesto is the biggest sob story one could ever imagine. Such a looser.

Maybe someone should call the cops on Vile again. I remember not to long ago he came back, I'd imagine he would be banned by now though.

I can't quote either, but on the first page where he describes his mother getting pregnant, he sounds disgusted.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
30564U, Arkoquisa, winvens
Old 05-25-2014, 05:16 PM
dcaccount22
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1474

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss236

I kind of felt bad for him when I read that his step mother wouldnt let him come into the house for a glass of water without knocking first, and his father agreed with her. Of course, I dont know if there was a "good" reason for this, chances are there was, but if not, I could see how that could damage someone.

Old 05-25-2014, 05:25 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

After watching a couple videos of this loser, it was no mystery why he failed finding a GF. He was way too into himself (I would even say in love with himself) and that's incredibly unattractive and on top of that he was way to metrosexual to be taken seriously as a man.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
30564U, BBKF, Eyeswideshut2nite, invertigo, K9Grip
Old 05-25-2014, 05:46 PM
dcaccount22
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1474

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss236

I think he set the bar too high and failed to understand that the only type of girl he was interested in (hot blonde) require chasing. They dont come to men, they are too used to men coming to them. If he had come onto enough hot blondes and flashed some big bucks in their faces he might have snagged one for "long enough" although of course when she ended up dumping him for being self absorbed and jobless she could have very well ended up dead.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dcaccount22 For This Useful Post:
invertigo, Tiffany32
Old 05-25-2014, 06:18 PM
Tiffany32
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:711
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss741

Quote:
You cant blame Asperger Syndrome for a persons actions. Asperger Syndrome Disorder can get in the way of his ability to forge new relationships with people, but ultimately, the decision to go out and do harm to others rests with the individual.
..it's a contributing factor

Well I think you misunderstood me (I was talking about the medical community having the belief that there was no relationship or connections to the recent killing sprees committed by males with or suspected of having ASD) .. I mean that the Asperger's syndrome disorder is in itself not the primary cause of one's committing a killing spree act (or any act of murder for that matter) but could be a "contributing factor" in the said mentioned act , for example : It is a known fact that Asperger's kids and young adults like to lash out when they feel slighted or feel like an outcast or being made fun of because of their being "different".. Also once they plan on doing something to "get even" it's usually planned on a grand scale ..and they almost always follow through as they don't think of the consequences (of their actions) as a normal person would and all the harm it caused and people they hurt , that is to say most ASD kids and young adults would primarily stay "violence free" but in certain cases when you combine a person who's depressed , suicidal, or has the constant anti-social behavior (a symptom of ASD) and the Aspergers on top of all of that can really push an emotionally disurbed individual over the cliff as once they have in their head to 'do something' they rarely change their mind .. and with all of those factors (in effect) you could have a real recipe for a disaster .. see the Port Arthur killer ..see Sandy Hook's killer .. see ..Va Tech's mass killer
(as they happened in similar fashion) .. see this guy too maybe (people knew about him , they all knew.. I mean how on the earth could a guy like that be let anywhere near getting a gun, he should have been confined or committed IMHO (especially after those rants he made) read this :
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...workers-aware/

and this
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-9432530.html

and this ..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...luding-autism/

You know part of the problem are these parents treating them normal (like everybody else) when they're clearly not normal and far from it .. and in many cases they grow up to be very angry and resentful of the normal people .. and they really need to be monitored at all times while they're suffering from suicidal and or anti-social thoughts and possible actions in the future or crazy you-tube videos .. and in many cases they grow up to be very angry and resentful and ready to lash out .. also there are many cases you never hear about involving people with Asperger's that killed their family members or attempted too.. I can think of at least a dozen off the top of my head now .. sorry to say

The Following User Says Thank You to Tiffany32 For This Useful Post:
30564U