Go Back  

Cold Coffee, No View, Pens: Mass Murderer Breivik Complains About Prison Conditions 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 11-10-2012, 11:16 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Re: Cold Coffee, No View, Pens: Mass Murderer Breivik Complains About Prison Conditio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Umm...self-centered much?
more like self entitled...

The Following User Says Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 11-11-2012, 06:58 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61202
Re: Cold Coffee, No View, Pens: Mass Murderer Breivik Complains About Prison Conditio

they shud give him a rope so he can hang himself

Old 11-11-2012, 10:55 AM
Bastet
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:340
She-Man

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2220

I bet many would be extremely delighted to serve him a giant mug of hot coffee in case they'd be allowed to toss it at him

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bastet For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, gatagato, MadCore, winvens
Old 11-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss12567

So let me get this straight, you murder 77 innocent people and expect others to treat you fair? So please explain to me how it was fair and humane to kill 77 innocent people. This fuck face is why I strongly believe in the death penalty. And not that pussy lethal injection shit either, I'm talking about the electric chair.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, gatagato, MadCore, winvens
Old 11-13-2012, 12:07 AM
econobox
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3571

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
His coffee gets cold? Too fucking bad. Don't murder people. Only 21 years?
He doesn't like cold coffee? How about giving him a potfull of "McDonalds lawsuit special" - right in the face.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to econobox For This Useful Post:
BostonPancake, diamondsmiles, Megamel29, winvens
Old 11-13-2012, 05:22 AM
grimekeepa
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:591
male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss985

WHAT THE FUCK...... I was in Remand Pretrial for a long period of time and my cell was way smaller then that and there was 3 guys to a cell due to over crowding. He has NOTHING to complain about that lucky SOAB

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grimekeepa For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, gatagato, morbid75, winvens
Old 11-14-2012, 12:09 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

I believe it! Pobrecito!

Prisoners crack me up with their, "unliveable conditions", claims after murdering people!

If it bothered him, I'd purposely give him cold coffee with the grounds in it, perhaps not even coffee yet.

I'd do what that warden in Alabama does. Only religious and something else on the tv. I forget now.

He also makes the men wear pink undies, has chain gangs and tents in over 100 degree temperatures!

I love the tv show, "Beyond Scared Straight!"

At least some of the kids get it!

I'm all for that and taking drunken/drugged kids to the morgue, as they started in LA years ago!

He has a computer and exercise equipment, too? Fuck him! Literally with a tree stump!

Give him a couple of pens and let him paint on a fake window with scenery, or whatever that is that resembles a window to me.

I know guys who have made paint from ink and toothpaste with some lovely results. Seriously! He's got a lot of time to think creative.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
gatagato, MadCore, winvens
Old 11-14-2012, 12:51 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
I believe it! Pobrecito!

I'd do what that warden in Alabama does. Only religious and something else on the tv. I forget now.

He also makes the men wear pink undies, has chain gangs and tents in over 100 degree temperatures!
I think you are thinking of Sheriff Joe Arpaio. I can't stand that guy. I mean, I like the idea of not giving prisoners a comfortable life in prison. But he seems wildly racist and corrupt. He was recently investigated but unfortunately the investigation was closed before they got concrete evidence. Allegedly.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
Cali83, destroom101, diamondsmiles, gatagato, Photoplay, winvens
Old 11-14-2012, 09:48 AM
grimekeepa
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss985

The craziest thing that made me shake my head that I saw during my "vacation" was this............ They had just outlawed smoking of tobacco inside, so all the inmates could get their hands on were Nicotine Patches. So they would crack those open and scrape out the toxic shit and either mix it in dried grass or outdoor organic waste, ore a mix of tea leaves and orange peels. Bible papers were the rollie of choice , cause the ass wipe was half a ply ,and paper was usually either in triplicate (requests) or had to be ordered from the canteen.

The best is yet to come... So now that you have your jerry rigged smoke you gotta light the bitch. And seeing that smoking is no longer allowed, there is no place for fire making devices either, So waht we had to do was unbend a paper clip, strip the graphite out of a pencil, and get a longish piece of tee-pee. Twist the tee-pee around itself making a wick bend the paper clip and slip into one side of wall socket. Do the same with the graphite on the other side. Now connect the two with the toilet paper in the middle to catch the spark. as soon as you have flame inhale, and when exhaling blow into the toilet as you flush it to carry the smoke down the pipes and out of your cell. You either work around the rules or be a prisoner to them........ Pun intended

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grimekeepa For This Useful Post:
Berserk, diamondsmiles, gatagato, Megamel29, morbid75, winvens
Old 11-14-2012, 09:50 AM
grimekeepa
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss985

oops wrong *or.............it was early when I did this and forgot to check it. for all you English nazi's out there

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grimekeepa For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, gatagato