Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss3660
Re: Climate Change

I like how at first it was the ice caps melting and the coastal areas being flooded.

Then came the hurricanes.

Now here in the UK is flood this, flood that.

The only real difference is the jet stream being right over land masses where it wasn't before. The rain clouds existed before but now they are dropping over land.

This shit is so simple but typical MSM mass hysteria ramps it up to such a point where you cannot see the truth for all the noise.

The Following User Says Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
ak74
Old 02-07-2014, 11:01 PM
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:104

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 4830 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9575

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
I like how at first it was the ice caps melting and the coastal areas being flooded.

Then came the hurricanes.

Now here in the UK is flood this, flood that.

The only real difference is the jet stream being right over land masses where it wasn't before. The rain clouds existed before but now they are dropping over land.

This shit is so simple but typical MSM mass hysteria ramps it up to such a point where you cannot see the truth for all the noise.
In the US we've had a string of extreme weather the last few years worse than ever before..

Record low temperatures due to polar vortex phenomenons, EF5 tornadoes like the one that ground up Moore, Oklahoma; stronger and more floods like those that inundated Colorado towns; another Sandy or Katrina or two in our lifetimes; more crops wiped out by drought; and more forestland consumed by roaring wildfires.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustifiableHomicide For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel, Kanda444
Old 02-07-2014, 11:30 PM
mrm1109
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:647
Cunt
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss860

I live in Pennsylvania and we've defiantly been having horrible record low temperatures. One night it was -35°F. (according to google that's -37° C)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrm1109 For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel, JustifiableHomicide
Old 02-07-2014, 11:47 PM
mrm1109
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:647
Cunt
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss860

The only good thing about this cold weather to me is supposedly the cold is killing off all the insect eggs. So in the spring time we might not get many stink bugs. I don't know if any where else in the world (other then the U.S and Asia) get stink bugs but I hate those things!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrm1109 For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel, JustifiableHomicide
Old 02-08-2014, 12:56 AM
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12899

I just hope we don't get the drought this coming summer as predicted, that could be trouble. We have never had a winter where the cold has been so nasty for so long. I'm sure I've lost quite a few plants. On a grander scale, how could such drastic change be undeniable?

The Following User Says Thank You to Darkest Angel For This Useful Post:
Kanda444
Old 02-08-2014, 08:13 AM
hal0mega
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:404

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1769

Ideas such as this can be dangerous and/or profitable in the wrong mind or hands, whether its provable or not. Look at the cold war with commies in our yards, or cyclones in our seas or the chance of African bees. Not trying to demean Global Warming or go all a mild Alex Jones on this but we all know fear controls as much as it can motivate.

I used to be on the side of the enviroment until the knowledge of causes and affects related to this change, such as climate change over thousands of years comparing to the evidence of the polar ice caps melting were overwhelmingly confusing. Then I listened to educated opinions who are siding against the theory, thought about possible paychecks fom oil companies in their pockets too. But it is easy to assume. Now I sit not on the fence, but I sit at the fringe far away from these arguments because the world just reacts slower than a sloth to stopping it

Should I help awareness or pick a side? If I was rich.

The Following User Says Thank You to hal0mega For This Useful Post:
tootsieflowrslave
Old 02-08-2014, 07:06 PM
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9575

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal0mega View Post
Ideas such as this can be dangerous and/or profitable in the wrong mind or hands, whether its provable or not. Look at the cold war with commies in our yards, or cyclones in our seas or the chance of African bees. Not trying to demean Global Warming or go all a mild Alex Jones on this but we all know fear controls as much as it can motivate.

I used to be on the side of the enviroment until the knowledge of causes and affects related to this change, such as climate change over thousands of years comparing to the evidence of the polar ice caps melting were overwhelmingly confusing. Then I listened to educated opinions who are siding against the theory, thought about possible paychecks fom oil companies in their pockets too. But it is easy to assume. Now I sit not on the fence, but I sit at the fringe far away from these arguments because the world just reacts slower than a sloth to stopping it

Should I help awareness or pick a side? If I was rich.
I agree that certain ideas can be used to propagate fear onto the general public, but these facts are scientifically backed up.

We have already increased the CO2 in the atmosphere by 40%, ocean levels by half a foot, and increased temps by 1-2 degrees. If we continue to wait to long, we won't be able to reverse or mitigate the damage already done.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustifiableHomicide For This Useful Post:
hal0mega, Kanda444, tootsieflowrslave
Old 02-08-2014, 08:39 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23599

We are not damaging anything, the earth will be just fine... only thing we are hurting are us and the current species on this planet.

Life will adapt and change as it always has.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
PlinyTheYounger, rapeWhistle
Old 02-08-2014, 08:43 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23599

I mean we are for sure fucking it up for certain species but in the grand scheme of things we could torch the earth, launch every nuclear bomb and life would still find a way.

Old 02-08-2014, 09:35 PM
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9575

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
I mean we are for sure fucking it up for certain species but in the grand scheme of things we could torch the earth, launch every nuclear bomb and life would still find a way.
I'm mostly worried about one species in particular.. Homo-sapiens.