Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssss10529
Re: Cleveland Police Shoot 12-Year-Old Holding BB Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
I was hoping you'd get a sick as I was and do that. Here's how...click on his/her name (once or twice) and a little menu will show up, go to the bottom where it says, block member, and hit it. Then it will ask you if you're sure and hit yes. It's simple and quite liberating especially with the three or four hardline police haters. If everyone did that it would be much more calming and civil here on DR. Those three or four members need to learn some manners, civility, and common sense. Let me know if that works.

It did work. Thank you.

That little trick has eluded me for a long time. I just couldn't find how that was done.

Mindf*ckers are scum.

Thanks again.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 11-27-2014, 10:07 PM
jinhwangtikatang
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:913

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss501

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
cute.... a little blocking party

Funny to think of Oswald, Mr MOO SLUM DEATH CULT having to block people. He's literally the most xenophobic bell-end I've ever encountered.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jinhwangtikatang For This Useful Post:
commondenom, Mr Poo, winvens
Old 11-27-2014, 10:44 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinhwangtikatang View Post
Funny to think of Oswald, Mr MOO SLUM DEATH CULT having to block people. He's literally the most xenophobic bell-end I've ever encountered.

I was adamantly opposed to blocking folks, but sometimes it just gets to be too much to deal with. The circular arguments, never ending demands for proof/answers, the ridicules expectations, far left progressive agenda, and unrelenting anti-police rhetoric, just gets to be more than anyone needs to take. I was getting frustrated and that's not why I'm here, so by blocking four leftist malcontents, I find that I'm actually quite happy and a great deal calmer. I encourage everyone here on DR to block those that are rude, unrelenting, demanding, unreasonable, or foolish. If it happened more often then perhaps it might clear out some of our problem trolls.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
jinhwangtikatang, katzmeow, Oswald2001, turdburgler, winvens
Old 11-28-2014, 01:16 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2541 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
5/11 sssss8005

lololol.... you think everyone who despises police thugs are left leaning liberals?? that's pretty typical behaviour for someone like you....you can't believe there are middle leaning people who simply don't like police thugs...

funny thing is though i know you still see when we post and so we aren't blocked completely and i also know that you won't be able to resist looking to see whats being said as your ego is so far out of whack....
so when you look.. suck it

we should place bets on when the next kid will be killed by a trigger happy cop.....i say give it a week

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
jinhwangtikatang, Mr Poo
Old 11-28-2014, 02:12 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss11705

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
lololol.... you think everyone who despises police thugs are left leaning liberals?? that's pretty typical behaviour for someone like you....you can't believe there are middle leaning people who simply don't like police thugs...

funny thing is though i know you still see when we post and so we aren't blocked completely and i also know that you won't be able to resist looking to see whats being said as your ego is so far out of whack....
so when you look.. suck it

we should place bets on when the next kid will be killed by a trigger happy cop.....i say give it a week
Well, in the past week, two cops have been shot dead by trigger happy thugs. SO I guess the scales are balanced for the week.

http://www.odmp.org/officer/22283-ag...-roman-acevedo

http://www.odmp.org/officer/22278-de...istopher-smith

commondenom, jinhwangtikatang, Mr Poo
Old 11-28-2014, 07:16 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinhwangtikatang View Post
Both him and our resident copper can't deal with any debates so they tuck their tails and run. Their opinion is always right, and nothing else matters.

Old 11-28-2014, 07:18 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
I was adamantly opposed to blocking folks, but sometimes it just gets to be too much to deal with. The circular arguments, never ending demands for proof/answers, the ridicules expectations, far left progressive agenda, and unrelenting anti-police rhetoric, just gets to be more than anyone needs to take. I was getting frustrated and that's not why I'm here, so by blocking four leftist malcontents, I find that I'm actually quite happy and a great deal calmer. I encourage everyone here on DR to block those that are rude, unrelenting, demanding, unreasonable, or foolish. If it happened more often then perhaps it might clear out some of our problem trolls.
Why ask for proof or anwsers when you can just block people and pretend you're right no matter what?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
commondenom, jinhwangtikatang
Old 11-28-2014, 07:22 PM
katzmeow
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:368
Contributions: 57

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
In most states a kid can own and shoot a shotgun. Doesn't mean they should have one.

But to answer your question. What parents should do is only buy their children a BB gun or something similar if they have some sense. And even then, a parent should have possession of the gun in a safe except during supervised uses. After all, the reason to buy your kid one is to teach them not only how to shoot straight, but all the safety measures to prevent accidents.
And if a parent chooses to buy plastic toy guns they should only buy brightly colored toys that could never be confused as a real gun.
Well said!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katzmeow For This Useful Post:
jinhwangtikatang, niknik
Old 11-28-2014, 07:27 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
In most states a kid can own and shoot a shotgun. Doesn't mean they should have one.

But to answer your question. What parents should do is only buy their children a BB gun or something similar if they have some sense. And even then, a parent should have possession of the gun in a safe except during supervised uses. After all, the reason to buy your kid one is to teach them not only how to shoot straight, but all the safety measures to prevent accidents.
And if a parent chooses to buy plastic toy guns they should only buy brightly colored toys that could never be confused as a real gun.
I completely agree that parents should supervise their kids when they play with something like that. It doesn't mean the rookie officer didn't make a hasty judgement when he killed the kid..

I'm not anti-cop at all, but the caller to 911 did say he thinks it's a toy gun.

That caller must feel like a real POS right now..

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
jinhwangtikatang