Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8009
Re: Cleveland Police Kill 12 Year Old Boy Carrying Fake Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
driven nuts trying to answer the same comments/questions over and over again.
lololololol....that's not you....you simply avoided all points and questions and steamrolled your 'professional' opinions into the threads with your long winded, repetitive and very biased posts which have become more defensive and vague as time's moved on to the point that you attack peoples spelling, grammar and even try to presume that you know people well enough that you can attack their characters to avoid the issues at hand... GTFO!!!!

Old 11-27-2014, 04:41 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: Cleveland Police Shoot 12-Year-Old Holding BB Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agapeti View Post
When I first read about this story, I pictured a kid on a playground, sitting in a swing with a toy gun in his hand. It incensed me that the police took 2 seconds to kill him.

However, after viewing the video, watching him pacing and pointing the gun at people, I realized the kid was a thug in the making.

Did he deserve to be shot? If the officers felt that this kid was a threat to their lives and others in the area, they did the right thing.

One of the pics from his facebook.

The headlines rarely tell the whole story. See the DR Anti-Police Brigade only work on emotion and outrage...he who shouts the loudest wins the argument. They fail to look at the whole big picture. Several of the DRAPB can't get over the fact that the coppers shot a kid...as if kid's are incapable of killing or injuring. They project their own emotions onto that kid, and like yourself initially, think of themselves, their children, or children they've known, as the victim and can't wrap their heads around what's happened. But, like you said, when you see the video, see the actions of the thug in training, watch the officer's actions, and hear the radio traffic, you realize that this was a very different story than "Child Killed With Toy Gun Killed By Officers".

Now, I do have opinions on the crappy tactics used by the two officers. But no one wants to hear that nonsense when an innocent baby was slaughtered by renegade, blood thirsty, jackbooted police officers.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, turdburgler
Old 11-27-2014, 04:46 PM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: Cleveland Police Kill 12 Year Old Boy Carrying Fake Gun

Yellow journalism is alive and well. Long live the progressive press!

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 11-27-2014, 05:44 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10543

Quote:
Mr.Poo...done and done. Another progressive out of my life and more nonsense I won't need to answer and argue about. This is really quite freeing.
Did you 'Block' him somehow?

If so, how do you do that?

There are several I would like to block.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 11-27-2014, 05:47 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10543

The solution here is to force the cop haters to respond to all dangerous calls.

They can put their lives on the line to try and 'prove' their imbecilic fantasy 'superior' tactics.

It wouldn't be long before they are all dead and buried and the world would be better off.

Win/Win

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
30564U, Kelseecat65
Old 11-27-2014, 05:55 PM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Did you 'Block' him somehow?

If so, how do you do that?

There are several I would like to block.

I was hoping you'd get a sick as I was and do that. Here's how...click on his/her name (once or twice) and a little menu will show up, go to the bottom where it says, block member, and hit it. Then it will ask you if you're sure and hit yes. It's simple and quite liberating especially with the three or four hardline police haters. If everyone did that it would be much more calming and civil here on DR. Those three or four members need to learn some manners, civility, and common sense. Let me know if that works.

Oswald2001
Old 11-27-2014, 05:59 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8009

cute.... a little blocking party

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
invertigo, jinhwangtikatang, Mr Poo
Old 11-27-2014, 06:32 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
They make BB guns that are replicas also.. Did you never have a BB gun or a toy gun as a kid? What are parents not supposed to buy they for their kids even if they fit the age range?

Minnesota is the only state where there's a minimum age for kids to have an airsoft gun. In other states, a child of any age may own and shoot one.

In most states a kid can own and shoot a shotgun. Doesn't mean they should have one.

But to answer your question. What parents should do is only buy their children a BB gun or something similar if they have some sense. And even then, a parent should have possession of the gun in a safe except during supervised uses. After all, the reason to buy your kid one is to teach them not only how to shoot straight, but all the safety measures to prevent accidents.
And if a parent chooses to buy plastic toy guns they should only buy brightly colored toys that could never be confused as a real gun.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
katzmeow
Old 11-27-2014, 06:48 PM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
The solution here is to force the cop haters to respond to all dangerous calls.

They can put their lives on the line to try and 'prove' their imbecilic fantasy 'superior' tactics.

It wouldn't be long before they are all dead and buried and the world would be better off.

Win/Win

Oh if only. Most liberals, anti-gunners, and anti-police types would never put themselves in a position that required them to actually their precious lives on the line for anyone else...let alone have to make those types of life and death decisions that they bravely talk about at dinner parties and gatherings. God forbid that they sully their pure hands dealing with the criminal underbelly of society that they in a large part created and perpetuated through progressive social engineering...oh no...being a police officer just doesn't pay enough for them. I've learned over the years that there are two kinds of people...wolves, (both good and bad) and sheep...I rather be a wolf, good or bad, than a God damned sheep. I find I have more in common with a street criminal than I do with a bunch of leftist pussies passing judgement on others.

Oswald2001
The Following Users Disliked This Post By 30564U:
winvens
Old 11-27-2014, 07:35 PM
Agapeti
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:687
Female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss776

Quote:
I was hoping you'd get a sick as I was and do that. Here's how...click on his/her name (once or twice) and a little menu will show up, go to the bottom where it says, block member, and hit it. Then it will ask you if you're sure and hit yes. It's simple and quite liberating especially with the three or four hardline police haters. If everyone did that it would be much more calming and civil here on DR. Those three or four members need to learn some manners, civility, and common sense. Let me know if that works.
There is a word for a person that hates a group of people based on their profession or (race, sex, religion, etc ..). Sure there are bad apples in any profession, but that's society in general.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agapeti For This Useful Post:
30564U, Oswald2001, turdburgler, winvens