Go Back  

CLEVELAND POLICE IGNORE CALLS OF NAKED GIRLS ON DOG LEASHES IN OHIO KIDNAPPER'S HOME 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 05-08-2013, 05:46 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327
CLEVELAND POLICE IGNORE CALLS OF NAKED GIRLS ON DOG LEASHES IN OHIO KIDNAPPER'S HOME

yet again, women suffer due to the incompetence and laziness of the authorities. they could have saved them. how many more women are going to have to be raped, tortured and murdered before people fucking realize just what this world is like to a woman?

after their horrific handling of the cleveland serial killer case (it was just a bunch of prostitutes, who cares?), the fact that they're trying to claim they got no calls is laughable. who the FUCK do these people think they are?

Quote:
The case of the three women held captive for a decade in Cleveland reaches a new level of absurdity with a Tuesday night report detailing the many warning signs that police appear to have ignored. USA Today says that not one not two but at least three neighbors called the police between 2011 and 2012 to report suspicious activity at the house where Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight escaped their years-long imprisonment on Monday. We're not talking about the watering-the-flowers-at-midnight brand of suspicious activity. We're talking women-being-led-around-the-yard-on-dog-leashes suspicious. Some might just call that sick. (Add it to the list.)

RELATED: Man Arrested in Kentucky for Australian Collar-Bomb Hoax

Cleveland Police missed something. That much is clear. Despite the department's obviously extended effort to find the victims, the sheer volume of tips that would have led them to the Castro home is starting to looking pretty condemning. While some are calling the USA Today report "mostly hearsay," it's hard to believe that so many different neighbors would've made such similar calls. Some reported inexplicably large amounts of McDonalds being carried into the house by Ariel Castro, one of the three brothers and a school bus driver. Others reported seeing women in the windows of the Castro house and at least once incident of a woman pounding on a women, after which they called the police.

RELATED: FBI Arrests Man in Fake Suicide Vest on His Way to Capitol

The leash stuff really is twisted, though. "[Neighborhood] women told Lugo they called police because they saw three young girls crawling on all fours naked with dog leashes around their necks," the report reads. "Three men were controlling them in the backyard. The women told Lugo they waited two hours but police never responded to the calls." Again, this is just one of several incidents that neighbors say they reported to police, incidents that the Cleveland Police didn't follow up on. It's not just the USA Today piece that's making these claims either. Local news outlets are issuing similar reports.

RELATED: Turkish Woman Sits in Jail for Shooting and Beheading Her Rapist

Despite the volume of reports — The New York Times published a similarly condemning story after USA Today's — Cleveland Police not only say they did nothing wrong. A police spokesperson told CNN on Tuesday that they never even received any calls. Hard to believe? You bet. Understandably evasive? Sure. But it's certainly no get-out-of-jail free card. (Pardon the bad pun.) As Reuters' Jim Roberts put it, "Hard to see how this Cleveland story ends well for the Police Department there."

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to banana dick For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, Darkest Angel, Megamel29, PlinyTheYounger, Pyramid_Head
Old 05-08-2013, 06:01 PM
PlinyTheYounger
Offline:
★ Sexual Tyrannosaurus ★
Poster Rank:62
Pelvic Sorcerer

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 6851 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15176
Re: CLEVELAND POLICE IGNORE CALLS OF NAKED GIRLS ON DOG LEASHES IN OHIO KIDNAPPER'S H

Fucking scary shit...makes me wonder about my neighbors.

Old 05-09-2013, 12:28 AM
Hvergelmir
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:119
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8385
Re: CLEVELAND POLICE IGNORE CALLS OF NAKED GIRLS ON DOG LEASHES IN OHIO KIDNAPPER'S H

When taken in the context of what happened there, yeah it's chilling, but if there's no creepy rapey stuff happening, it sounds like S&M.

Old 05-09-2013, 12:39 AM
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12873

Still, they should have checked.

Old 05-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Hvergelmir
Offline:
Poster Rank:119
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8385

If all the neighbors saw was him walking women in the yard on leashes, there's nothing the cops can do.

If said women were yelling/screaming for help, that's different.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hvergelmir For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel, Ozzman
Old 05-09-2013, 01:04 AM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Are we surprised? Cops only get up for 2 things and that's fresh donuts and when one of theirs gets hurt. Otherwise take a number and sit your ass down.

The Following User Says Thank You to AmericanIllusions For This Useful Post:
Pyramid_Head
The Following Users Disliked This Post By AmericanIllusions:
Ozzman
Old 05-09-2013, 04:49 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

Fucking sorry ass police force.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:08 AM
GregK
Offline:
Poster Rank:313
male

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2473

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlinyTheYounger View Post
Fucking scary shit...makes me wonder about my neighbors.
Makes mes wonder about myself

The Following User Says Thank You to GregK For This Useful Post:
Creepy
Old 05-09-2013, 09:33 AM
peema
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1485

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss233

Talk to you after cops bust your door open after some "neighbor" reports too much pizza delivered to your house or some other suspicious activity at the premises.

The Following User Says Thank You to peema For This Useful Post:
AmericanIllusions
Old 05-10-2013, 12:49 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by peema View Post
Talk to you after cops bust your door open after some "neighbor" reports too much pizza delivered to your house or some other suspicious activity at the premises.
I'm an American! I can order as much pizza as I want! I'd go pick it up myself, but my Hoveround is in the shop.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
CannaChick, GregK, peema