Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968
Cleveland Captives on Dr.fuckin Phil

I was tied up by my feet and neck like a fish': Michelle Knight tells Dr Phil that Ariel Castro would leave her bound with extension cords and hanging for days without food or water

Michelle Knight is the first to break her silence about what happened in the Cleveland House of Horrors

She said the only thing that kept her alive was thoughts of her son

Other two victims, Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus, are writing books about their ordeal

Cleveland kidnapping victim Michelle Knight was strung up with orange extension chords by her neck and feet 'like a fish' for days without food or water during her 11 years in captivity, it emerged today.

She made the revelations to Dr Phil McGraw in an exclusive interview which will offer the first glimpse into life inside the 'House of Horrors' at the hands of Ariel Castro.

Speaking of the unimaginable abuse she suffered, Michelle describes becoming Castro's prisoner: '[He used] one of those orange extension cords. I was tied up like a fish, an ornament on the wall. That's the only way I can describe it.

'I was hanging like this by my feet and i was tied by my neck and my arms with the extension cord going like that.'

In the interview, which will be aired on Tuesday and Wednesday night, she tells Dr Phil that she would be left strung up like that for days, with no food or water. No way to go to the toilet.

She still has nerve damage on her hands and feet because of it.

Speaking ahead of the broadcast, Dr Phil said: 'When you listen to her describe the horrible living conditions and how she was treated, you wonder how anyone lasted a day let alone more than a decade.'

The only thing that gave her hope throughout her time in captivity was her two-year-old son.
'I'm fighting to stay alive for him,' she said in the excerpt, aired on the Today Show this morning.
Michelle will be the first of Castro's three victims to publicly speak out at length about the horrors the women had to endure for more than a decade in the ramshackle Cleveland home before being rescued.

Knight, Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus escaped on May 6 when Berry pushed out a door and yelled for help.

Their kidnapper, Ariel Castro, pleaded guilty and was sentenced to life in prison. He hanged himself on September 3, just weeks into his sentence.

During the exclusive interview with Dr Phil viewers will hear in great details about the antics and torture that occurred Castro's Cleveland house of horrors.

Michelle recalls the day-to-day details of her decade in captivity in a manner described as 'passionate, moving and poignant'.

'She is the self-proclaimed, most hated victim in the house, and according to Knight, suffered the most abuse at the hands of Castro,' a statement read.

Dr Phil said of the interview: 'Michelle Knight's story of horror and courageous survival almost defies description and has changed me like no other in 12 years of doing the show. Her dark journey from victim to victor is beyond compelling.'

The other victims, Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus, are collaborating with a Pulitzer Prize-winning team of Washington Post reporters for a planned book about their ordeal.

Michelle was abducted on August 23, 2002 when she was 21 years old, a year before Amanda Berry in April 2003. A year later Gina deJesus joined them.

Berry and DeJesus said they will work with the Post's Mary Jordan, a Cleveland native, and her husband and fellow reporter, Kevin Sullivan.

No meetings with publishers have been scheduled, although interest would likely be based on the popularity of another kidnapping survivor's memoir, Jaycee Dugard's A Stolen Life.

Castro had been sentenced to life in prison, plus 1,000 years, but was found dead in his jail cell in September.

'Many have told, and continue to tell, this story in ways that are both inaccurate and beyond the control of these young women,' said James Wooley, the attorney for Berry and DeJesus.
In 2003, she and Sullivan won a Pulitzer for their series about the Mexican criminal justice system.
Investigators said the three victims were bound, repeatedly raped and deprived of food and bathroom facilities.
At his sentencing, Knight told Castro: 'I spent 11 years in hell, now your hell is just beginning'. She was the only one of the three girls to attend.

This content comes from Closed Captioning that was broadcast along with this program.

>> rescued from the house of horrors in cleveland. he opens up about her ordeal in an exclusive interview with dr. phil. some of the details you're going to hear are disturbing. here's kristen dahlgren.

>> reporter: when we last heard from kidnapping victim michelle knight she was in a cleveland courtroom facing ariel castro .

>> i spent 11 years in hell. yours is just beginning.

>> reporter: what happened was constant and brutal abuse that started moments after she was lured into castro 's home.

>> was there a moment when she realized i'm in trouble.

>> he gets her to go upstairs. the next thing she knows she's in a room and the door closed and he says i cannot let you leave. he hits her, hard, brutally, flush in the face.

>> reporter: in an exclusive interview with dr. phil mcgraw , knight describes becoming ariel castro 's prison.

>> he gets you in this room, what did he tie you up with?

>> one of those orange extension cords. i was tied up like a fish. an ornament on the wall. that's the only way i can describe it. i was hanging like this. my feet and i was tied by my neck and my arms with the extension cord going like that.

>> oh my god. so he hung you.

>> does he talk about how often she is abused during that time and is this a daily?

>> she does. there were times that she would be left alone for a few days. and when i say left alone , i mean no food, no water, no toilet --

>> and tied up.

>> she had been hanging for days. no circulation. she still has nerve damage in her hands and feet.

>> reporter: after she was taken down from the wall, things only got worse.

>> she can barely move. he takes her downstairs. this is a basement that is just nasty. i mean, it's filthy. it's cold. it's dark. and she is chained to a pole and then he puts a full motorcycle helmet on her and straps it down and closes it up.

>> does she hold on to hope? i'm alive, somebody has to find me here?

>> she did. she had one beacon ahead of her and that was her 2 1/2-year-old son. she said i'm fighting to stay alive for him.

By RACHEL QUIGLEY

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
article-0-18C8A78B00000578-633_634x463.jpg  

article-2382530-1B1B6A5F000005DC-900_634x536.jpg  

article-2382530-1B1B5489000005DC-928_634x995.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deanmine For This Useful Post:
DOLL, kellyhound, Photoplay, Pyramid_Head
Old 11-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566
Re: Cleavland Captives on Dr.fuckin Phil

Just like many cowards before him, he kills himself like a bitch. The Nazis did it awell as school shooters.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
deanmine, Oswald2001
Old 11-06-2013, 05:42 AM
pieandsauce
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:882
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss526

The Following User Says Thank You to pieandsauce For This Useful Post:
deanmine
Old 11-08-2013, 05:55 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10530

But...Castro clearly stated, "I am not a monster.".

Surely he would know.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
deanmine
Old 11-08-2013, 11:37 PM
Shakey
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:18
MAN

Mentioned: 448 Post(s)
Quoted: 21484 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37777

I still don't understand how he could have hung himself in that jail cell unless the guards were in on it.

Old 11-09-2013, 01:16 PM
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:221
<--We did it. So Can You

Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
I still don't understand how he could have hung himself in that jail cell unless the guards were in on it.
it takes less time to jack off than it does to pass out bro...

Old 11-09-2013, 01:26 PM
deanmine
Offline:
<--We did it. So Can You

Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanmine View Post
it takes less time to jack off than it does to pass out bro...
and u can get both done in less than the 15 min cell check

Old 11-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Shakey
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:18
MAN

Mentioned: 448 Post(s)
Quoted: 21484 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37777

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanmine View Post
and u can get both done in less than the 15 min cell check
You sound like you know what the fuck your talking about.

Old 11-09-2013, 04:01 PM
deanmine
Offline:
<--We did it. So Can You

Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
You sound like you know what the fuck your talking about.
i was waiting for u to toss that back at me...lol....lol.. but . i got nothing to brag about.... i can say my dad was a correctional officer.. he had told me that they love fucks like these to be under there control.. makes for a fun few hours durring a work week..lol.. and so its even more not my belief that the guards wouldnt had let me die .. expectiallly under there watch

Old 11-18-2013, 08:15 PM
turdburgler
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2431

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss109
Re: Cleveland Captives on Dr.fuckin Phil

This happened minutes from where I live and seconds from where I own a dozen rental properties though separated by a bridge and valley that seems like entering third world country when you cross.
The area is crazy so keep that in mind when you hear of the reports of the police ignoring calls.

The Following User Says Thank You to turdburgler For This Useful Post:
deanmine