roneluv

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4221
Re: Chinese Student Executed: Hit-and-run, Stabbing Death of Woman

very quick transition from sentencing to actual death. shows china means business. method of execution? he, i believe doesn't deserve to die. an eye for an eye type punishment is prehistoric, and devolving. for example we have the constitution, we have christianity too. do you think your "jesus" and "god" would approve of the death penalty. i think not. yet typically you'll find most "christians" approve of the death penalty in this country. pathetic stuff

Old 08-14-2011, 03:51 AM
Bleeed.exe
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:248
Contributions: 7

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3473

Agree. A life true sentence with labour would be more apt. Plenty of time to consider his actions and what he's missing out on.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:50 AM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:163
Female

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss6038

Snivelling little shit got what he deserved. "I'm sorry. I want a second chance". He didn't give his victim a second chance though. We in the UK should be more like this. Punish severely.

Jesus and God don't come into it. They didn't come into it when the life was taken, so why should they come into it at the punishment stage.
FFS, stop bringing christianity or any other religion into murder. You kill someone deliberately, then you should die.

Old 08-14-2011, 01:00 PM
BrownRock
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:939

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss473

Fuck, they execute people fast over there.

Old 08-14-2011, 06:28 PM
shoottokill
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:208
roneluv

Quoted: 344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4221

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma View Post
Snivelling little shit got what he deserved. "I'm sorry. I want a second chance". He didn't give his victim a second chance though. We in the UK should be more like this. Punish severely.

Jesus and God don't come into it. They didn't come into it when the life was taken, so why should they come into it at the punishment stage.
FFS, stop bringing christianity or any other religion into murder. You kill someone deliberately, then you should die.
In the heat of the moment people make bad decisions, like this guy. he was afraid she would tell on him after the hit and run, so he finished her off out of fear, and to protect his ass. he's dead now. I'm not religious in the slightest, but a large percentage of the world is. people in the United States are. would your god approve of the death penalty? no. god is about love and forgiveness, finding it in the darkest of places. yet most americans claim to be "christians," few in fact really are. we have the constitution, but it's rubbish if the single most basic right is not protected. the right to life.

Old 08-14-2011, 06:48 PM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:163
Female

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss6038

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoottokill View Post
In the heat of the moment people make bad decisions, like this guy. he was afraid she would tell on him after the hit and run, so he finished her off out of fear, and to protect his ass. he's dead now. I'm not religious in the slightest, but a large percentage of the world is. people in the United States are. would your god approve of the death penalty? no. god is about love and forgiveness, finding it in the darkest of places. yet most americans claim to be "christians," few in fact really are. we have the constitution, but it's rubbish if the single most basic right is not protected. the right to life.
The right to life includes those whose lives are taken by others willingly and without care. GOD may be about love and forgiveness, but we are not gods.

Old 08-14-2011, 09:29 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51379

Well what did he expect?

Old 08-14-2011, 09:31 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Sparkle and Smut

Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51379

Quote:
The Bible is not opposed to the death penalty as a form of punishment. "Live by the sword, die by the sword" and whatever people's views on it, some agree and some do not.

Old 08-14-2011, 09:34 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Sparkle and Smut

Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51379

Quote:
an eye for an eye type punishment is prehistoric, and devolving. for example we have the constitution, we have christianity too. do you think your "jesus" and "god" would approve of the death penalty. i think not. yet typically you'll find most "christians" approve of the death penalty in this country. pathetic stuff
Nothing at all to do with being religious, I know many people from all walks of life who agree with capital punishment for murderers and the likes. No matter what religion or mindset, people do agree. Jesus and God approving or not is something impossible to prove. 'Eye for an eye' is an old saying but still very much applicable.