Go Back  

Chinese Man Dragged Out of Car and Beaten For Driving Toyota During AntiJapan Protest 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
Old 09-18-2012, 02:27 AM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Chinese Man Dragged Out of Car and Beaten For Driving Toyota During AntiJapan Protest

The Chinese government has shown no signs of intervening and the unchecked violence has become a double-edged sword as many of the Japanese businesses vandalized were staffed by local employees and contribute to local tax revenue.

Now is seems the protests have begun to take a toll on human life as well: it was revealed on Sunday that at least one Chinese person was trampled to death in a protest and, even more tragic, another person was critically injured after being attacked for driving a Japanese car.

Both incidents were reported on Chinese microblogging site Sina Weibo on September 16.

The first incident reported was that of a 21-year-old male Chinese university student who lost his life after being trampled on during an anti-Japanese protest in Xi’an city, Shaanxi province on Saturday, September 15.

Soon after, a similar post went up by a person claiming that their uncle had been dragged out of his car and beaten unconscious by self-proclaimed nationalists for driving a Japanese car.

The incident occurred at around 3:30 pm near a junior high school in Xi’an and while the victim is reported to have survived, doctors say he may be left paralyzed on one side of his body. The car was reported to be a Toyota Corolla.
The protests began on Tuesday in response to Japan’s nationalization of the Senkaku Islands. The uninhabited islands, located in the East China sea, have been at center of a territorial dispute between the two countries for years as sovereignty would grant exclusive access to lucrative oil and mineral reserves as well as fishing rights in the surrounding waters.

sorry, pic is tiny like chinese penis 8=D

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
large.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
gatagato
Old 09-18-2012, 02:38 AM
dizzydusk
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2995

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss76
Re: Chinese Man Dragged Out of Car and Beaten For Driving Toyota During AntiJapan Pro

That's like saying I don't like the people where all my gas and oil comes from... KILL all who use it!!! (90% humans dead...)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dizzydusk For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, gatagato
Old 09-18-2012, 03:42 AM
gatagato
Offline:
★ Moderator ★
Poster Rank:180
Male
Contributions: 367

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 852 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss5487
Re: Chinese Man Dragged Out of Car and Beaten For Driving Toyota During AntiJapan Pro

All this mess for a bunch of rocks, can't believe it. In italy they'd beat you to death if you drive a Skoda, the chinese FAKE "car" made out of of aluminum foil or something like that. At least Toyota Corolla is a CAR, if you open the bonnet of a Skoda you'll find not even the engine, it's a mystery what is propelled with.

Old 09-18-2012, 04:17 AM
AndLG
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:864

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss537

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatagato View Post
All this mess for a bunch of rocks, can't believe it. In italy they'd beat you to death if you drive a Skoda, the chinese FAKE "car" made out of of aluminum foil or something like that. At least Toyota Corolla is a CAR, if you open the bonnet of a Skoda you'll find not even the engine, it's a mystery what is propelled with.
that was somehow funny

ontopic: damn chinks, they cant even drive, i see where their anger come from

The Following User Says Thank You to AndLG For This Useful Post:
gatagato
Old 09-18-2012, 04:41 AM
gatagato
Offline:
★ Moderator ★
Male

Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss5487

Just found out that Skoda isn't from China. But the mystery of its propulsion remains, what an extremely strange car

Old 09-18-2012, 03:32 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3655

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatagato View Post
Just found out that Skoda isn't from China. But the mystery of its propulsion remains, what an extremely strange car
They're pretty good cars now so what the fuck are you smoking.

The Following User Says Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
gatagato
Old 09-18-2012, 03:40 PM
gatagato
Offline:
★ Moderator ★
Male

Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss5487

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
They're pretty good cars now so what the fuck are you smoking.
Weed, mate, as usual. If you say that they're good, then OK, I believe you. But don't tell me that they are cars, because I will never believe it.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:03 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

id ride a Skoda 100 or Rapid.. if I could afford to tune it up and put a body kit on it.