Go Back  

China Wants to Construct a 50 Square Mile Self-sustaining City South Of Boise, Idaho 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 07-15-2011, 07:04 AM
fenek
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1230
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss308
Re: China Wants to Construct a 50 Square Mile Self-sustaining City South Of Boise, Id

I think the Chinese are smart enough to realize that any direct conflict with the US would be a catastrophe. And too, the people of China are generally unhappy with their government, contrary to whatever's been invented in this thread, and I don't think they'd tolerate a war with America.

Old 07-15-2011, 09:43 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: China Wants to Construct a 50 Square Mile Self-sustaining City South Of Boise, Id

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
My attempt at humor... i realise any 'defense' against a Chinese invasion would be futile. America is no longer a nation... it's ___ Million individuals who would not bear the thought of being without a 3G signal for a few minutes, much less fight a war. We'd roll over and show our collective bellies to the Chinese as long as we had our precious cell-phones and TV to stare at.
I'm fucking disgusted at what this country has become.
A nation of spoiled children who think they are owed everything.

America doesn't deserve freedom, they deserve the slavery their allowing to happen every day. They like being safe and sound in their little pasture like cattle... fattening-up, blissfully unbothered by any hardship... fucking away and letting 'the powers that be' help support their little brood... all the while they're being milked... fuck everyone...
I watch Australian kids turn out the same. They know nothing of hardship. Their idea of hard is to miss a bus and have to walk 1/2 mile home or to have a power blackout and not be able to watch tv. They know nothing of self sacrifice or how to live off the land. To them camping is to sleep in a heated caravan that has basic running water, a gas stove, and bunk beds. Camping to me is a swag, a good knife, and my rifle.

Old 07-15-2011, 09:45 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenek View Post
I think the Chinese are smart enough to realize that any direct conflict with the US would be a catastrophe. And too, the people of China are generally unhappy with their government, contrary to whatever's been invented in this thread, and I don't think they'd tolerate a war with America.
Look at their military build up. Their navy gets bigger while yours gets smaller due to budget cuts. You don't invest in a large military machine unless you have plans and the desire to use it.

Old 07-17-2011, 09:47 PM
fenek
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1230
Male

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Look at their military build up. Their navy gets bigger while yours gets smaller due to budget cuts. You don't invest in a large military machine unless you have plans and the desire to use it.
That's a good point...Still, where are they gonna use it? In the one square kilometer of the pacific they have control over? Seriously, if they are looking for a fight, I can't imagine any way they'd win. Most of the western world is in alliance and they have North Korea...

Old 07-18-2011, 12:32 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenek View Post
That's a good point...Still, where are they gonna use it? In the one square kilometer of the pacific they have control over? Seriously, if they are looking for a fight, I can't imagine any way they'd win. Most of the western world is in alliance and they have North Korea...
They will move south, through the small pacific nations first to build up their expendable resources. They are already trying it on with Taiwan. Their own projections for their naval future for the next 20 years has already been outlined. It has shown they are building up a navy that is larger that the US navy at its peak. Don't forget they are contending part of the Philippines now as well, a small island that is near rich oil reserves.

Old 07-18-2011, 02:58 PM
NaTaS
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:892
I am a Meat popsicle

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss519

but they're so tiny... they couldn't even get rid or a group of non violent people. What chance do they have against someone who has a board with a nail in it?