Go Back  

China Wants to Construct a 50 Square Mile Self-sustaining City South Of Boise, Idaho 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 06-22-2011, 09:11 PM
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Poster Rank:98
Male
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10967
China Wants to Construct a 50 Square Mile Self-sustaining City South Of Boise, Idaho

Thanks to the trillions of dollars that the Chinese have made flooding our shores with cheap products, China is now in a position of tremendous economic power. So what is China going to do with all of that money? One thing that they have decided to do is to buy up pieces of the United States and set up “special economic zones” inside our country from which they can continue to extend their economic domination. One of these “special economic zones” would be just south of Boise, Idaho and the Idaho government is eager to give it to them. China National Machinery Industry Corporation (Sinomach for short) plans to construct a “technology zone” south of Boise Airport which would ultimately be up to 50 square miles in size. The Chinese Communist Party is the majority owner of Sinomach, so the 10,000 to 30,000 acre “self-sustaining city” that is being planned would essentially belong to the Chinese government. The planned “self-sustaining city” in Idaho would include manufacturing facilities, warehouses, retail centers and large numbers of homes for Chinese workers. Basically it would be a slice of communist China dropped right into the middle of the United States.

According to the Idaho Statesman, the idea would be to build a self-contained city with all services included. It would be modeled after the “special economic zones” that currently exist in China.

Perhaps the most famous of these “special economic zones” is Shenzhen. Back in the 1970s, Shenzhen was just a very small fishing village. Today it is a sprawling metropolis of over 14 million people.

If the Chinese have their way, we will soon be seeing these “special economic zones” pop up all over the United States.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...of-boise-idaho

http://www.freepressers.com/2011/06/...f-boise-idaho/

bdjackass318, Sharon, smackem
Old 06-22-2011, 10:06 PM
rottenflesh
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:439
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1497
Re: China Wants to Construct a 50 Square Mile Self-sustaining City South Of Boise, Id

Would they also have their own set of laws as well?

They could also be used as forward operating bases for their military.

Final Thought: It reminds me European colonizing, so this should go over well.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rottenflesh For This Useful Post:
candymosh, talleys, Xfactor
Old 06-22-2011, 10:17 PM
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6181
Re: China Wants to Construct a 50 Square Mile Self-sustaining City South Of Boise, Id

is this the beginning of them taking over our country in a non- violent way? wow those chinese sure are smart.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bdjackass318 For This Useful Post:
candymosh, Xfactor
Old 06-22-2011, 11:26 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Quoted: 21642 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss40918

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdjackass318 View Post
is this the beginning of them taking over our country in a non- violent way? wow those chinese sure are smart.
Already happened... take a look at your average college campus.

This country will be something other than America in the very near future; we've made the very same mistake that Rome did. They lasted 500yrs... we will not likely make it far past 300.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
Blewvane
Old 06-22-2011, 11:33 PM
p4irs
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:420
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1655

LOL WTF

Old 06-22-2011, 11:40 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenflesh View Post
They could also be used as forward operating bases for their military.
You hit the nail square on the head here, of fucking course they are designed as a FOB. Your money grubbing shit for brained hippy faggot greedy cock sucking politicians can only see the $$$$ that this deal will line their pockets with. I'm Australian so i shouldn't give a fuck, but the decision to allow this is fucking bone headed stupidity at its finest.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, candymosh, Nite, rapeWhistle, rottenflesh, Xfactor
Old 06-23-2011, 12:15 AM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Quoted: 21642 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss40918

I would be worried... but i work for a company owned by the Taiwanese.

THEY are the smarter, more industrious, wealthier, and more affluent Chinese that have their own island... and THEY are fucking retarded... it's a miracle the plant they run even turns a profit with the 'common sense' they have... my engineer is from China.. the fucking ding-a-ling got caught in a mousetrap and work one day... seriously!
About a month a go he left his car running ALL day... when on of the mechanics noticed a large puddle of water beneath his car from the A/C condensation he found it running in the parking lot and let him know about it. Sure, we all had a good laugh, but i can honestly say i'm NOT afraid of China ever taking us over.
The entire Chinese assault could be thwarted by about 500 dudes from Arkansas with squirrel-hunting shotguns.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:05 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

That is just overconfidence at its worst. When they stike it will not be 1 on 1, or 10 on 1, it will be more like 1000 on 1. They have not got the same values as us westeners, they will not blink when thousands of them are wiped out in the first wave. Their population is a guess at best, even they do not know exactly how many people live in their country. They don't care either! The first wave will be their cannon fodder military, the troops in uniform that are retarded even by chinese standards. The second wave will be mostly farmers issued with assault rifles and a few magazines, told to spray anything not speaking chow with cheap bullets, just more fodder. Further waves will be better trained uniformed troops with a higher morale and a high standard of training. Waves of the yellow bastards will crash upon the levy and overcome it. Any PC gamer can tell you just how effective this tactic is on computer games, which in themselves are good tactical training simulations. Look at games like Star Craft!! This game is played mainly by asians, they practice the wave rush tactic, they have perfected it.
I'm not posting this to bust your balls mate. If i were there when the game kicked off i'd stand next to you and shoot as many of them as i could, but i would have no illusions as to the outcome. Give them a foothold and you can kiss any thoughts of victory goodbye.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
candymosh, rapeWhistle, Xfactor
Old 06-23-2011, 03:42 AM
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Poster Rank:98
Male

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10967

I almost titled this thread "Infiltration"

candymosh
Old 06-27-2011, 02:46 AM
magillagorilla
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2062

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss140

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady11 View Post
"All your base are belong to us".

im still going out the hard way they wont take me alive :2 gunsfiring_v1::2gu nsfiring_v1::2guns firing_v1::2gunsfi ring_v1: