Go Back  

Child Rape Charges May Have Triggered A Double Murder/ Sucide. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
Old 12-17-2011, 10:59 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708
Child Rape Charges May Have Triggered A Double Murder/ Sucide.

Child Rape Charges May Have Spurred Steven Stanbary To Torch House, Kill Wife, Sister-In-Law And Himself

Quote:
When Steven Stanbary, a reputed white separatist, went on a deadly rampage last week, he was on the verge of being arrested for child rape charges, authorities have revealed.

The Washington man allegedly shot his wife and her twin sister to death before setting his home on fire in a standoff with authorities in Washougal, turning it into a mini-war zone on Dec. 7.

Initially, his motives were a mystery to neighbors, although he was allegedly depressed and a heavy drinker. But this week reports indicate that Stanbary was the target of a yearlong sex abuse probe by Clark County prosecutors, investigating claims from a girl who said the 47-year-old landscaper molested her for years while they lived together.

Police first heard the allegations a year ago, but prosecutors weren't ready to press charges until last month, TV station KOIN says.

The girl told authorities that Stanbary molested her 15 to 20 times -- often waking her up -- when she was nine to 13 years old, She reported the alleged crimes about three years after the abuse stopped, according to reports.

Police had reached an agreement with Stanbary to turn himself in on Dec. 8 to face charges of child rape and molestation, The Columbian says.

But instead of going quietly, Stanbary created a tense standoff with a SWAT team. One officer suffered minor injuries.

He allegedly shot his wife Leona Stanbary and her twin sister Mona Daugherty, who'd lived with them for six months, before starting a fast-moving blaze that burned the house to the ground, The Columbian reports.

When an onlooker and a cop went to check on the burning home, Stanbary apparently opened fire on them. He kept police and firefighters at bay for about 90 minutes with his arsenal of high-powered rifles and handguns as well as sporadic explosions from his extensive fireworks collection, according to media reports.

Investigators found three bodies, believed to be the Stanbarys and Daugherty, in the ruins.

Washougal officials who made the surrender deal with Stanbary apparently did not know he had a violent past. That included a 1994 conviction for threatening to kill his ex-wife, her boyfriend and himself, according to The Oregonian.

In that 1994 incident, police raided his Idaho house and found a cache of weaponry that included six AK-47s, rifles and a grenade launcher.

Clark County prosecutor Dustin Richardson told The Oregonian that if they'd known Stanbary's history, they wouldn't have waited for him to surrender.

The handling of the girl's charges has opened authorities up to potential criticism, because of the time it took to mount the case.

The girl, whose relation to Stanbary has not been disclosed, told a Washougal detective in Nov. 2010 that she'd been abused, according to media reports. The case was handed off to Clark County's Children Justice Center in January. That agency decided in February or March not to pursue the case, because the alleged victim no longer lived with Stanbary, according to KOIN.

The Clark County office reopened the investigation in November and told police near the end of the month that it had probable cause to make an arrest.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE

Old 12-18-2011, 12:16 AM
collaredgirl65
Offline:
Smartest Retard
Poster Rank:127
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8016
Re: Child Rape Charges May Have Triggered A Double Murder/ Sucide.

Why didn't he just kill himself and let his wife and her sister life?

diamondsmiles, mrm1109
Old 12-18-2011, 12:49 AM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Hard to tell CG. My best guess would be to assume he wasnt in his right mind and refused to leave them behind if he had to go (controlling). That thought is accentuated by the fact he treatened to kill a previous girlfriend and her new boyfriend as well as himself. Selfish to the point of absurdity.

Old 12-18-2011, 02:17 PM
luton loyal
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:115

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8702

The Following User Says Thank You to luton loyal For This Useful Post:
Amy
Old 12-19-2011, 02:41 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524

He looks nuts by his eyes.

Old 12-19-2011, 09:50 AM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

They are so close together. This means crazy mo fo.

Old 12-20-2011, 05:05 PM
Blu
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:443
female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1474

That agency decided in February or March not to pursue the case, because the alleged victim no longer lived with Stanbary
What.
The.
Fuck.
"Oh, it's o.k, they don't live together anymore...

Amy
Old 12-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

System fail.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:54 PM
JoeS1981
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1022
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss412

Fucking nutty piece of white trash.