Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss76
Re: Child Rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon. View Post
In 2006 there were 55,000 reported rapes in South Africa but official estimates are that another 450,000 rapes were not reported. Therefore, about 1,300 women can be expected to be raped every day. A study by Interpol, the international police agency, revealed that South Africa has the most rapes in the world - a women being raped every 17 seconds and this does not include the number of child rape victims.

Interpol estimated that one in every two women in South Africa would be raped. Raping children as a cure for AIDS is a vile practice. The Telegraph reported on 11 Nov 2001 that on an alleged rape of a nine-month-old baby girl by six men in a remote part of rural South Africa was part of an 80 per cent rise in child sexual abuse over a year, much of it connected with the Aids pandemic.

More than 67,000 cases of rape and sexual assaults against children were reported last year, compared with 37,500 in 1998. Some of the victims were only six- months-old. Many die from their injuries, others contract HIV. The largest increase in attacks has been against children under seven. There is a prevalent superstition that having sex with children cures Aids. Police said at least one of the men who raped the nine-month-old girl is HIV-positive. The baby has also been tested for the virus and given anti-retroviral drugs as a precaution.

The child below was raped and beaten. She is from South Africa's white population. Name unknown.

I visited "amazing" Africa - well, South Africa, near Jo'burg - and this goes on DAILY
sick fucks, that's just an excuse to allow them to be the paedophiles they are and the mothers aren't any better for allowing it, shoot the fucking lot of them I say

Old 11-04-2013, 05:49 PM
Earthling
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2814
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss85