Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708
Child Found Wandering with Bloody Clothes Said Mother Was "bleedy"

LANDSDOWNE, Md. -- A child found wandering near her Maryland home with blood on her clothes reportedly said her mother - later found dead - was "bleedy," according to CBS Baltimore.

Police say they're investigating the death of the mother, Brittany Jackson, who was found in an upper floor bathroom of the Landsdowne home where she lived with the girl.

Baltimore County Police announced early Monday that a girl described as about 3 years old was found wandering unattended around 10:30 p.m. Sunday on Hollins Ferry Road in Lansdowne, south of Baltimore.

Attachment 644958
Hours later, police found her mother dead at the home, about a block away. Police are conducting a death investigation and say there were no obvious signs of foul play.

A Good Samaritan who came to the child's aid, Frank Myers, told CBS Baltimore he was working security at a nearby bar when he spotted her wandering alone.

"We said, 'Excuse me, where's your mother and father?' and she said, 'Well, my mother is bleedy' and she had blood on her," Myers told the station.

The girl had blood on her clothing but was not injured, Cpl. John Wachter, a Baltimore County Police spokesman, told 48 Hours' Crimesider Monday. There's no indication whose blood it was. The deceased woman also had blood on her, Wachter said.

"We became real concerned, overwhelming concern. We wanted to know if her mother was hurt or what happened," Myers told the station. He said he immediately called police and canvassed the area with the girl, but couldn't immediately find her home.

"She was saying she wanted to go see the fishies and her mother was bleedy," Myers said.

An autopsy is set to determine the woman's cause and manner of death.

The girl is in the custody of Baltimore County Social Services.

Source.

Azimuth, BBKF, gatagato, kellyhound, Oswald2001, Photoplay, Pyramid_Head, vipersna, wujuan
Old 09-30-2015, 05:16 AM
darkredspyder
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:746
Some Gender

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss693
Re: Child Found Wandering with Bloody Clothes Said Mother Was "bleedy"

"There's no indication whose blood it was." Guessing it's her mother's blood, probably smeared on her when she found her dead mother and touched her. Want to say it was an ex, but if it was his kid, I'd think he'd kill her too or take her along.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkredspyder For This Useful Post:
Amy, vipersna
Old 09-30-2015, 07:48 AM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Suicide perhaps or she may have had an accident. Cracked her head open falling in the shower, seizure that caused her to go down and bash her noggin..., etc.

Da1, darkredspyder
Old 09-30-2015, 03:03 PM
vipersna
Offline:
Sexican
Poster Rank:150
Resident Nympho
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 3937 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6399

Man that's sad.

Old 10-02-2015, 08:03 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss61195

Quote:
Theresa Galicia, a neighbor and friend of Jaycia's grandmother's, said she had just walked into her house when she heard that a body had been found at Jackson's home. She immediately turned around and headed down the street to the house, she said.

"I've got to get out of here," said Galicia, adding that she had just given the little girl a kitten to take care of. When the family said they couldn't accept the cat because they didn't know if they could afford to feed it, Galicia said she told them she'd provide the food, and that she just wanted Jaycia to have the pet.

"It's...Wow," Galicia said, holding back tears. "Children don't deserve this."

Two neighbors and friends of the family who did not want to give their names described Jackson as a loving mother who did what she could to provide a life for her daughter.

The mother and daughter were inseparable, the pair said. With Jackson gone, they said they worried what would happen to the daughter.

"That was her heart and her soul," said a male neighbor, who did not wish to be identified, of Jackson's relationship with her daughter. He said he had helped Jackson out with food and bus fare on multiple occasions and lent her a generator a couple months ago when Jackson's power was shut off. He said he planned to find out whether he or any of Jackson's other friends or neighbors could care for the girl in the short term so that she could stay in a place she's familiar with.

"She was a loving mom, a caring mom," he said.

Another family friend who lives nearby and did not want to be identified said the mother and daughter were inseparable. She was devastated to learn that Jackson was dead, she said.

"Brittany didn't bother nobody," she said.

An autopsy report is expected.
Quote:
On Thursday, Moore gathered with more than a dozen friends and family members outside the Riverview rowhouse where Jackson's body had been found on Sept. 28.

In the damp chill, they remembered a loving sister, a selfless friend, a devoted mother.

"She was an excellent mother," Moore said of his sister, who turned 30 in August.

Friends and family said Thursday evening that Jackson was seeing light at the end of a long tunnel of bad luck when her life was cut short.

She had lost her job working security at a bank a couple months ago and the power to her home had been shut off, so she had been relying largely on the help of neighbors.

But family members said she had recently made progress in getting housing assistance and was looking at joining a program to help with job placement.

Tierra Garrison said she met Jackson when they were both corrections officers at the Baltimore City Detention Center, where Jackson began working when she was about 18.

Even though it had been years since they worked together at the jail, the pair stayed close, Garrison said, adding that she had planned to check on Jackson this week to see if she needed help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	girl.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	645290

Jackson was both caring and fiercely independent, Garrison said.

"She didn't even need no baby shower," Garrison joked, adding that Jackson went out and bought all the items she would need for Jaycia herself when she found out she was pregnant. "I'm telling you, she was a soldier."

"She was very prideful," said Jasmine Moore, Jackson's sister who also attended the Oct. 1 vigil.

No matter how bad the money situation, Jasmine Moore said, her sister always found a way to make sure Jaycia was cared for.

"Jaycia didn't miss no meals," she said. "[Brittany] would give you her last."

Old 10-03-2015, 12:56 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
Suicide perhaps or she may have had an accident. Cracked her head open falling in the shower, seizure that caused her to go down and bash her noggin..., etc.
Pretty much what I was gonna say.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Amy
Old 10-04-2015, 03:12 AM
wujuan
Offline:
i am that which is
Poster Rank:311
girlie girl

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity