Go Back  

Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 12-11-2014, 09:50 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You tell me. I'm not the professor of concepts. I'm just a grain of sand that doesn't get counted.

Your amazing vision on how to count is pretty impressive. I don't know why they ever say America has 300+ million people, or as you call it not quantified meaningless unless information. I mean it doesn't allow them to determine things about us. Like where we came from or our path of disposition, or how long we traveled, or the route we took. Because from that data, we may discover other countries with people that look like us.

With only 5% of the world's population, America hardly even exist. :Shrug Florida has like 0.02% of the world's elderly. Doesn't seem so dense now.
The only thing this post has shown is your level of density..

Just keep trying to convince us how Florida doesn't have that many old people..

Florida - More old people per square foot than any state in the nation. With 5 out of 6 of the cities with the oldest average age per resident in the nation.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-11-2014, 10:30 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
The only thing this post has shown is your level of density..

Just keep trying to convince us how Florida doesn't have that many old people..

Florida - More old people per square foot than any state in the nation. With 5 out of 6 of the cities with the oldest average age per resident in the nation.
So. There's more people per square foot in New Jersey than and other state. Would you say if asked which state has the most people, New Jersey? Nobody would. So when asked which state has the most elderly, the only correct answer is California.

I'm not and haven't disputed what you're saying, you're are the one looking through a telescope.

Let's review. I stated something that is a indisputable fact. In Poo fashion you decided to argue about a indisputable fact, by stating the obvious. Of course there's the percentage of the population way to discuss population. But that in no way refutes the post I made that sent you in a tirade.

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-11-2014, 11:43 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
So. There's more people per square foot in New Jersey than and other state. Would you say if asked which state has the most people, New Jersey? Nobody would. So when asked which state has the most elderly, the only correct answer is California.

I'm not and haven't disputed what you're saying, you're are the one looking through a telescope.

Let's review. I stated something that is a indisputable fact. In Poo fashion you decided to argue about a indisputable fact, by stating the obvious. Of course there's the percentage of the population way to discuss population. But that in no way refutes the post I made that sent you in a tirade.
Then you would say New Jersey is the most crowded state.

This originated from a joke I made about the mummy going to Florida, and it's density of old people. You are just trying to troll in true Nik fashion.

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-12-2014, 09:23 AM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr black View Post
The ancient Egyptians believed that they would travel on a journey after death. I do not think they expected it to be to Los Angeles and Denver.
LOL!!!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim
I'll bitch on piss you!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
  #25  
Old 12-12-2014, 11:03 AM
Gaydolf Shitler's Avatar
Gaydolf Shitler
Offline:
DETECTIVE JOHN KIMBAL!
Poster Rank:143
cocksack
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6914
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Yea, florida is the catch all state for retirees.
That's why Viking is in love with this state

__________________
I'll kill you for a dollar if it's in the cards today
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-12-2014, 12:20 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Then you would say New Jersey is the most crowded state.
That's what you would say. I would say California is full of old farts. And much of their young population are street children, because the weather allows them to sleep under bridges without freezing to death. And they get to live by other progressives who think the world is so unfair to the poor. But are too stupid to realize those rich progressives who spread that message just spent $50,000 on a pair of earrings, and threw a sweet sixteen for their daughter which included a Range Rover and a $100,000 private performance by Taylor Swift.

California is a euphemism for hypocrites.

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-12-2014, 12:30 PM
katzmeow's Avatar
katzmeow
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:368
Join Date: Jul 2014
Contributions: 57
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2008
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

All mummies from Egypt should be sent back to Egypt so they can be studied and matched up with their past!

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-16-2014, 07:20 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
That's what you would say. I would say California is full of old farts. And much of their young population are street children, because the weather allows them to sleep under bridges without freezing to death. And they get to live by other progressives who think the world is so unfair to the poor. But are too stupid to realize those rich progressives who spread that message just spent $50,000 on a pair of earrings, and threw a sweet sixteen for their daughter which included a Range Rover and a $100,000 private performance by Taylor Swift.

California is a euphemism for hypocrites.
Did you get raped by a progressive in California?























Florida still sucks.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO