Go Back  

Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 12-10-2014, 11:51 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
If you simply count the grains of sand on a beach, it serves no purpose for comparison with another beach. If you quantify that sand with a percentage of each type of rock, you can determine many things about that sand. Where the sand came from in it's path of deposition, how long it traveled, what route it took. Then from that data you can determine when and where other beaches with similar sand profiles originated as well.

Point being, data that's not quantified is not only useless, but also meaningless.

Of course with double the population there will be more elderly, that gives no actual visual of the density of elderly in each state.
What?

I don't know what the fuck you're rambling about. But the fact remains, there's more old people in California.

Meaningless facts? That sounds like you..

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-11-2014, 12:00 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
What?

I don't know what the fuck you're rambling about. But the fact remains, there's more old people in California.

Meaningless facts? That sounds like you..
Let me simplify it for you..

For example if you say China has more elderly than the US. It's a true statement, but it does not quantify the density of old people in either country.

We were talking about Florida, the state with the most old people per square foot and the highest percentage of elderly. Sure they don't have more elderly than states with double the population but that't just common sense.

You have more likely-hood of running into an elderly person in Florida than any state in the country.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-11-2014, 12:15 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Let me simplify it for you..

For example if you say China has more elderly than the US. It's a true statement, but it does not quantify the density of old people in either country.

We were talking about Florida, the state with the most old people per square foot and the highest percentage of elderly. Sure they don't have more elderly than states with double the population but that't just common sense.

You have more likely-hood of running into an elderly person in Florida than any state in the country.
Wait. So there is more old people in California?

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-11-2014, 12:33 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin


Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-11-2014, 12:39 AM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss11707
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

Niknik and poo end up at the same retirement community, in florida.


__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
  #16  
Old 12-11-2014, 01:03 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Wait. So there is more old people in California?
As I've said, yes. Either you're too stupid to understand the concept, or trolling. Which is it?

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-11-2014, 01:03 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Niknik and poo end up at the same retirement community, in florida.

I'd off myself before I ended up in Florida..

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
  #18  
Old 12-11-2014, 01:47 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
As I've said, yes. Either you're too stupid to understand the concept, or trolling. Which is it?
You tell me. I'm not the professor of concepts. I'm just a grain of sand that doesn't get counted.

Your amazing vision on how to count is pretty impressive. I don't know why they ever say America has 300+ million people, or as you call it not quantified meaningless unless information. I mean it doesn't allow them to determine things about us. Like where we came from or our path of disposition, or how long we traveled, or the route we took. Because from that data, we may discover other countries with people that look like us.

With only 5% of the world's population, America hardly even exist. :Shrug Florida has like 0.02% of the world's elderly. Doesn't seem so dense now.

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-11-2014, 06:20 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Niknik and poo end up at the same retirement community, in florida.


There is some weird statistics/facts war going on there.

Which is which? I don't know what they look like.

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-11-2014, 11:01 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Chicago Scientists Open Egyptian Mummy Coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
There is some weird statistics/facts war going on there.

Which is which? I don't know what they look like.
No war. Just busting balls of someone who argues about pointless shit constantly.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO