Poster Rank:276

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3029
Re: Chicago Pays $22.5 MILLION to Gang Raped Woman

This fuckin SUCKS. Why do WE the taxpayers have to pay that crazy sum and the cops that were responsible almost in a malicious way got off Scott free????

Cops aren't gonna stop doing shit like this until they are held responsible with out the protection of their Gestapo and locked up like everyone else. These pieces of shit get away with everything! And its good to know the rapist is back on the street too. There's not much good about this story and I'm sorry for that girls pain and suffering but her pound of flesh should be extracted from the Chicago Police Dept, NOT its citizens. And why does she get almost twice the amount an innocent dude that spent almost 3 decades behind bars gets????? Because this is America, that's why. Who's really backwardS? The Muslims or YOU

Old 01-17-2013, 02:20 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadson View Post
The fact no go areas like that even exist in America makes me very angry. I bet it wasn't like that 50 years ago.

And that's another thing I was gonna touch on in my rant. Why is govt housing so fucked? These places DIDN'T exist 40 years ago. Old folks or simple stat checking will tell you. These places are petri dishes designed to make black shit to keep privately owned prisons packed over this fictional drug war we're fighting....for the past 30 years now.

Inner cities got like this in the 80s as every inner (black) city from east to west was being engulfed by the crack epidemic. Crime waves consumed communities whole, fueled by drug profits so the most scummy ppl in neighborhoods now we're large and in charge, big time millionaires. What kid wouldn't follow or emulate. Fuck school right? I make more dropping out. And the most dangerous hoods in America are govt subsidized. The govt actually is paying to fuck up the country to make their case on why guns should be banned!!! Bill Cooper said that decades ago, now he's DEAD

Old 01-18-2013, 01:44 AM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3276

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
This fuckin SUCKS. Why do WE the taxpayers have to pay that crazy sum and the cops that were responsible almost in a malicious way got off Scott free????

Cops aren't gonna stop doing shit like this until they are held responsible with out the protection of their Gestapo and locked up like everyone else. These pieces of shit get away with everything! And its good to know the rapist is back on the street too. There's not much good about this story and I'm sorry for that girls pain and suffering but her pound of flesh should be extracted from the Chicago Police Dept, NOT its citizens. And why does she get almost twice the amount an innocent dude that spent almost 3 decades behind bars gets????? Because this is America, that's why. Who's really backwardS? The Muslims or YOU
I know that $22.5 million sounds like an outrageous amount, but in today's medical world it wouldn't stretch nearly as far as you would think.
Further more, I work in the home-care industry for SDS (senior and disabled services) and Hospice. These are Govt. supported programs funded by (you guessed it!) your tax dollars. These services are only for those who cannot reasonably afford to pay out of their own pocket for privately owned assisted living, but when the average convalescent home costs about $4,500 a month the number of qualifying persons is staggering.

Old 02-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Ntwadumela
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:206
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4233

If the woman was black and the perps white, the story would have been jammed down our throats.

Today is the firs I have heard of this story.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ntwadumela For This Useful Post:
dcole57