Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3821
Re: Chef Kills Tranny Gf and Cooks Her

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
you can tell she/he isnt a female by birth; something to do with the shape of the face, especially the jaw and chin. Theres just something a bit "off" about her/him.
There is no difference in the maxilla and mandible of a male or female and as such, is not sufficient in determining the sex of an individual alone, especially through examination of the mental protuberance. You would be generalizing to say that because he was born a male he has more definition to his bone structure, and more in particular, to the frontal bone, the zygomatic bones, and the mandible.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GODISNOTGREAT For This Useful Post:
Lion-hearted Girl, winvens
The Following Users Disliked This Post By GODISNOTGREAT:
ROFLMAO!
Old 10-07-2014, 05:02 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 401

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1753 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61148

is the world getting crazier by the day or is it my imagination ?

Old 10-07-2014, 05:05 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

Nothing like that shemale love.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Pyramid_Head:
ROFLMAO!
Old 10-07-2014, 05:52 PM
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:233
it's free if you boof it

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3821

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
The key phrase is "extremely rare." But even then, it's a product of nature -- not of conscious self-perception, socialization, or medical science and procedure.

The risk I'm referring to is evident in the original article -- a life of prostitution, a marriage to a cold and ultimately brutal man, and a gruesome demise. It's not the norm in the majority of transgender experiences, but you can't say that it's the kind of life that a "complete" or "well-adjusted" person pursues. Often there is a history of abuse or ostracization that precedes such gender identity issues; and there are many cases where even post-ops do not feel truly complete or self-actualized.

If it were as simple as just knowing or deciding what you are and then finding happiness by modifying your exterior to fit your interior, then modern medicine and psychiatry would not require a transgender individual to live for a certain amount of time as a member of whichever gender they desire to become before being able to legally receive full reassignment surgery. Such restrictions exist for a reason, and that reason is due to both the profound psychological issues present as well as the inherently irreversible nature of gender reassignment surgery.

The bottom line is that the transgender mind is at odds with a natural process that has been honed for thousands if not millions of years, and to oppose Mother Nature is to fight that which is frequently at its very foundation a losing battle. The adoption or opposition of various social constructs, mores, and tolerances are effective weapons in that fight; but it nevertheless leads to a conflicted self-image that can very easily expose one to a variety of risk factors in terms of behavior, lifestyle choices, and company kept.

At least that's the way it seems to me.
It is your opinion that a person would only be drawn to a life of prostitution because they are not "well-adjusted". There are a great many number of reasons a person may go into that line of work, which I might add, is the oldest profession on the planet. I would concede to the argument that a well-adjusted individual can come to their own conclusion about what they need in their life and then decide for themselves whether or not prostitution is right or wrong for them.

Furthermore, you keep going back to this argument that we are defying "mother nature" which I think is really interesting. Youre wearing clothes that somebody created, you live in a house that somebody engineered, youre typing on a computer that somebody programmed. All of these things are by definition unnatural. They arent found in nature. I think on the subject of gender identity, youre reaching.

Im sincerely trying to but cant understand what gave you the impression "abuse precedes transsexualism".

There is a grain of truth to transgender individuals enduring abuse, both as adolescents and adults, but this has a great deal more to do with the social stigma that surrounds what is acceptable for boys and whats acceptable for girls. For example, females suffer less from persecution by their peers because of cross gender interests. It is socially more acceptable for girls to play with boys toys than it is for a boy to play with a girls toy. As such, when a boy is seen playing with Barbie, or dressing up in his mothers high heels, or urinating sitting down, he is more likely to be the subject of ridicule amongst his peers than is the girl playing baseball, or role playing the part of a police officer. The characteristics of gender identity disorder manifest themselves well before that child is actually diagnosed with having gender identity disorder.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GODISNOTGREAT For This Useful Post:
Lion-hearted Girl, winvens
Old 10-07-2014, 05:56 PM
cheekymarls
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:384
Female

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 995 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1884

the husband turns out to be a male prostitute - lead a double lift
this topic was first mentioned in the time zone thread i started btw

The Following Users Disliked This Post By cheekymarls:
ROFLMAO!
Old 10-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

I will guess that her job was paying for their lifestyle, sisters education, families medical bills, and gender conversion, just to list a few. If you take a good look at the photographs you will notice the body shape is distinctly feminine. This means she has had been having HRT for many years and undergone surgery to remove the bottom ribs. HRT and gender reassignment surgeries are very expensive, and is the reason most ladyboys are found working as prostitutes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 10-07-2014, 10:51 PM
the hawk
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:663
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss822

I am I the only one disappointed that there are no videos of her 'in action', so to speak?

Old 10-08-2014, 12:20 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss11705

Looked like a dude to me, the Neanderthal brow gave it away.

ROFLMAO!
Old 10-08-2014, 02:01 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by the hawk View Post
I am I the only one disappointed that there are no videos of her 'in action', so to speak?
No, i went searching for some last night.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 10-08-2014, 05:08 AM
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Contributions: 56

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8381 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
Now days people are more tolerant of fags but not really towards trannies. I think the chance that he kept that to himself was really really high!

I saw a newspaper front cover today while I was at the supermarket - unfortunately I can't remember which paper it was and couldn't find a picture online - but it said in huge letters something along the lines of 'Psycho chef kills she-male' with a picture of both of them... I found it pretty amusing of course.
Ah yeh there was a huge thing about it. It was the Courier Male and the headline was "Monster Chef and the She Male"

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Lion-hearted Girl:
ROFLMAO!