Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss11705
Re: Charleston Church Shooting: 9 Killed in What Officials Call a Hate Crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Denying the problem is half of the problem.

Its nothing to do with mass media, its the internet sites promoting the idea that minorities are taking over.
He announced that he was shooting the victims because they were "taking over" and "raping our women. Now, is that something he picked up with watching CNN or on stormfront?

Just look at this site. There's people on here claiming that Sandy Hook was a hoax, and the dead children were all actors. There's people here that claim that the military is planning on sending everyone to FEMA camps and declaring martial law.
I could go on, and on, and on.......

And they are not getting this shit from CNN, or FOX, or any mainstream media source.

I don't think his statement was meant as the media being the sole provider, but the curriculum hype portrayed by the media creates the doomsday obsession among people.

People get obsessed with the current media hype, create shit just as you spoke above, and they dwell in it. Genuine nutcases do the same thing, just their reaction can result more volatile.

Old 06-19-2015, 02:27 AM
realitynoshow
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5784
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss25

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Geno View Post
This guy deserves every bit of the death penalty.

However, this young man is nothing more than a product of mass media manipulation. All this so called racial tension that doesn't exist on a large scale is created by corporate news outlets. This kid was probably never a militant racist until they blow these "race wars" out of proportion. Show enough of rowdy blacks getting away with bullshit on T.V., shit like this will happen.
There is no real racial tension in this country. Say that to my diverse workforce and friends who all unify just fine and not let mass media lies change how we feel about ourselves in society.

It's not a race problem, it's a fucken behavior problem.
If you want to focus more on strict gun control, focus on the thousands of gang bangers that still kill each other(and innocent bystanders) with GUNS. Not some over published isolated incident.

The blood is not only the hands of this 21 year old, it's on the hands of CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC.

Hopefully some of you people will wake up to reality and stop being fed your perceptions of what's really going on.
This is not the mainstream media working people up into a frenzy over something that isn't real it's the hyper obsessive poorly sourced information that comes from non-accredited "news" blogs. The mainstream media has standards they adhere to. Independent blogs do not, nor do they have reports on the ground, they merely cannibalize existing information combined with pull quotes from "sources" that usually are about as credible experts on the subjects at hand as all of us posting right now on this board. The propaganda of hate groups may be more cringe inducing to most, but frankly all baited evangelism masquerading as news is dangerous. Whether it be the 10,000th poorly written post that includes the words, "What the mainstream media isn't telling you about..." to this Stormfront user's thoughts on the matter:

"Another jew false flag.

They're coming for your guns American brothers. The ignorant non thinking negro is their foot soldier. Be prepared."

It's all dreadful crap, but to say race isn't an issue in America because you have a positive work environment and a diverse group of pals that commingle well is incredibly naive. My day to day is also filled with positive interactions with people of all races with no racial tension, but that doesn't mean my next door neighbor isn't a bigoted piece of shit. It's out there and it's deep seated and generations older than what we currently call the mainstream media.

The blood is not on CNN's hands. Heck it's not even on the hands of the WN movement. It's on Dylann Roof's. How someone could call this a behavior problem then absolve an individual of all responsibility for their actions and blame the media? Come on now.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realitynoshow For This Useful Post:
Katwoman, rob666
Old 06-19-2015, 02:34 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss11705

The mainstream media still twist the narrative to attract ratings. That is nothing new.

Most current events don't even cover the actual event but highlights fabricated hype surrounding the event.

Race is a hot topic. So ANY event that happens where a black is a victim, the act gets placed on the back burner, and this "doomsday race is a problem" issue makes the main spotlight.

Most of the recent "racially motivated" events, have nothing hard evidence to back the racial accusation other than assertions by media.

Johnny Wadd
The Following Users Disliked This Post By TheVrist:
Katwoman
Old 06-19-2015, 03:04 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
The mainstream media still twist the narrative to attract ratings. That is nothing new.

Most current events don't even cover the actual event but highlights fabricated hype surrounding the event.

Race is a hot topic. So ANY event that happens where a black is a victim, the act gets placed on the back burner, and this "doomsday race is a problem" issue makes the main spotlight.

Most of the recent "racially motivated" events, have nothing hard evidence to back the racial accusation other than assertions by media.
Well, this one is pretty strong.

He went into a Church that was prominent during the push for civil rights, and announced his reasons.

I've even seen posts on this site, from a few people in particular, that mention the fear of minorities "taking over".

Old 06-19-2015, 03:17 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss11705

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Well, this one is pretty strong.

He went into a Church that was prominent during the push for civil rights, and announced his reasons.

I've even seen posts on this site, from a few people in particular, that mention the fear of minorities "taking over".
And most-if not all nutcases that went through with their insane acts build a false reality for themselves.

Let's face it, he was a REAL nutcase, that most likely used all this racial shit as a catalyst for his act.

If we account for all of the past mass shooters, they did the same shit, different obsessive causes. they all go through a period of manifestation before they come to the point of the act. This kid did the same thing, it just so happened to be a race thing.

Now saying media has any play? Well, that iS a probable thing to consider, considering the timing, and the subject of psychotic behavior.

The reality here though, he was fucking nuts, and the media should be focused on that, and less on rather it was a genuine hate crime. For all we know, we could have MORE people with the same fucked brains, sitting hovered over their PCs typing away about it, with CNN, MSNBC, FOX blaring in the background plotting the same shit.

Maybe even in this!! mwhahaahaha

Old 06-19-2015, 06:19 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 401

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1753 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61150

too many nutcases roaming the streets

Old 06-19-2015, 08:01 AM
PTSD Is My Life
Offline:
Your Mothers Nightmare...
Poster Rank:302
Male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2617

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
too many nutcases roaming the streets
True...but now there are 10 less. 9 in the morgue and one in jail!

Siegfried Sassoon

The Following User Says Thank You to PTSD Is My Life For This Useful Post:
Metal Mike
Old 06-19-2015, 08:47 AM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

This dude isn't a nutcase. The real nutcases are the assholes who stab someone in a bar fight over spilled beer, or who shoot up a 7-11 parking lot because someone scuffed up their white sneakers.

Compared to the kind of assholes that most people are nowadays, I don't consider mass shooters to be crazy anymore. They're just alienated from a society that's turned alienation and mental health into trillion-dollar industries. It's hard to feel guilt or empathy for a faceless mass of a species to which one feels no real connection. Inheritable traits and environmental factors also play a part, but sometimes I can't help but feel as if society meets its mass murderers halfway in certain instances.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
Johnny Wadd, PTSD Is My Life, rob666
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Metal Mike:
SalemSaberhagen
Old 06-19-2015, 09:12 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

Shooting defenseless people; what a little coward.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, kikaha
Old 06-19-2015, 09:15 AM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
This dude isn't a nutcase. The real nutcases are the assholes who stab someone in a bar fight over spilled beer, or who shoot up a 7-11 parking lot because someone scuffed up their white sneakers.

Compared to the kind of assholes that most people are nowadays, I don't consider mass shooters to be crazy anymore. They're just alienated from a society that's turned alienation and mental health into trillion-dollar industries. It's hard to feel guilt or empathy for a faceless mass of a species to which one feels no real connection. Inheritable traits and environmental factors also play a part, but sometimes I can't help but feel as if society meets its mass murderers halfway in certain instances.
So it's not crazy to kill a bunch of the God squad for being black?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, rob666