Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: Charleston Church Shooting: 9 Killed in What Officials Call a Hate Crime

Quote:
"The only reason someone would walk into a church and shoot people that were praying is hate," Charleston Mayor Joe Riley said.
Stop the presses and call MENSA, folks! We got us a fuckin' brain here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wadd View Post
Only a hate crime when it suits their agenda

I read a lot about that case after I stumbled across a page they made about it on a website called Ghetto Bragging Rights. There are actually people out there who believe that Christian and Newsom were drug addicts who liked to cop crack in the ghetto and then suck off all the thugs. The page on GBN glorifies the trash that murdered them as heroes of thug culture and sexual gods. It was even suggested on GBN that being murdered by those animals was part of the victims' fantasy. So basically, the guy who runs GBN should be run down and shot.

I kind of got a laugh out of the statements those idiots gave to police, though. Criminals are fucking stupid. Letalvis Cobbins' (<-- yes, that is his real first name) trial testimony footage would have been pathetic if not for the nature of the crime. The stupid motherfucker actually tried to say that Christian willingly gave him oral sex while she was being held against her will because he brought her a glass of water. In what parallel universe does justice actually believe bullshit like that?

They either get tricked into confessing thinking that their reasoning behind their crime will get them off somehow, or turn on each other, or stick to a lie that absolutely no one would buy. So very, very gangsta indeed.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
cortdb, kikaha, PTSD Is My Life
Old 06-18-2015, 04:07 PM
happy
Offline:
Server Supporter
Poster Rank:13
Male

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 3905 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss45278

He's just a kid who has fucked up the remainder of his life. He had a choice, his victims didn't.

The Following User Says Thank You to happy For This Useful Post:
Clairebee1
Old 06-18-2015, 04:45 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2539 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss8004

ahhhh....good old south africa....when we used that flag it was still a great nation

The Following User Says Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
bushbarbie
Old 06-18-2015, 05:15 PM
morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:139
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3903 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7029

The boy was captured in Shelby, NC after someone reported a suspicious looking vehicle. There was no way he would have gotten away for long. As someone mentioned earlier, the dude looks totally psycho. He probably has that really bad vibe you get around truly mean or psycho people too. You know the one you feel around some people you just know you need to get the hell away from

http://myfox8.com/2015/06/18/capture...-in-shelby-nc/

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to morbid75 For This Useful Post:
gatagato, kellyhound, kikaha, teacherof2, Top Gear, winvens
Old 06-18-2015, 09:39 PM
MeMyselfandI
Offline:
Nope
Poster Rank:161
Male
Contributions: 13

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6069

What an ass

Old 06-19-2015, 12:24 AM
St. Geno
Offline:
I don't fuck with anyone
Poster Rank:67

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2223 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13776

This guy deserves every bit of the death penalty.

However, this young man is nothing more than a product of mass media manipulation. All this so called racial tension that doesn't exist on a large scale is created by corporate news outlets. This kid was probably never a militant racist until they blow these "race wars" out of proportion. Show enough of rowdy blacks getting away with bullshit on T.V., shit like this will happen.
There is no real racial tension in this country. Say that to my diverse workforce and friends who all unify just fine and not let mass media lies change how we feel about ourselves in society.

It's not a race problem, it's a fucken behavior problem.
If you want to focus more on strict gun control, focus on the thousands of gang bangers that still kill each other(and innocent bystanders) with GUNS. Not some over published isolated incident.

The blood is not only the hands of this 21 year old, it's on the hands of CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC.

Hopefully some of you people will wake up to reality and stop being fed your perceptions of what's really going on.

bushbarbie, citabria1313, cortdb, Johnny Wadd, morbid75, mrm1109, PTSD Is My Life, thckoitin, TheVrist
Old 06-19-2015, 12:34 AM
cortdb
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:492
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wadd View Post
Only a hate crime when it suits their agenda

thanks for this post man. I live a couple hours from this and I fucking hate the fact that this didnt get ANY national attention. For fucks sake they kept this woman in a trash can and made her perform oral sex on them and tried to kill her with drain cleaner.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cortdb For This Useful Post:
bushbarbie, Johnny Wadd
Old 06-19-2015, 12:35 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4572 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss11703

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Geno View Post

However, this young man is nothing more than a product of mass media manipulation. All this so called racial tension that doesn't exist on a large scale is created by corporate news outlets. This kid was probably never a militant racist until they blow these "race wars" out of proportion. Show enough of rowdy blacks getting away with bullshit on T.V., shit like this will happen.
There is no real racial tension in this country. Say that to my diverse workforce and friends who all unify just fine and not let mass media lies change how we feel about ourselves in society.

If you want to focus more on strict gun control, focus on the thousands of gang bangers that still kill each other(and innocent bystanders) with GUNS. Not some over published isolated incident.

The blood is not only the hands of this 21 year old, it's on the hands of CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC.

Hopefully some of you people will wake up to reality and stop being fed your perceptions of what's really going on.

Exactly... Psychos usually will obsess over something in particular before going into uncontrolled acts. It just so happened this guy was probably obsessing over all the recent racial coverage.

Other psychos have been doing the same thing in the height of the ISIS shit in the past for example.

The obsession stirs the right amount of emotions to drive them to act out their insanity.

PTSD Is My Life, St. Geno
Old 06-19-2015, 12:54 AM
St. Geno
Offline:
I don't fuck with anyone
Poster Rank:67

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2223 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13776

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post

Exactly... Psychos usually will obsess over something in particular before going into uncontrolled acts. It just so happened this guy was probably obsessing over all the recent racial coverage.

Other psychos have been doing the same thing in the height of the ISIS shit in the past for example.

The obsession stirs the right amount of emotions to drive them to act out their insanity.
I wish more people would think this way man.
Everytime one of these stories comes out you can't help but feel nervous some random person might do something stupid to 'defend his race'. This works both ways though. The protestors/rioters and people like this shooter are nothing but pawns. You can't get angry man.
The best advice you could give someone during these times is to only worry about yourself, your family, and whoever else you may care about.

Good job global news networks for creating racism

TheVrist
Old 06-19-2015, 01:47 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Geno View Post

Denying the problem is half of the problem.

Its nothing to do with mass media, its the internet sites promoting the idea that minorities are taking over.
He announced that he was shooting the victims because they were "taking over" and "raping our women. Now, is that something he picked up with watching CNN or on stormfront?

Just look at this site. There's people on here claiming that Sandy Hook was a hoax, and the dead children were all actors. There's people here that claim that the military is planning on sending everyone to FEMA camps and declaring martial law.
I could go on, and on, and on.......

And they are not getting this shit from CNN, or FOX, or any mainstream media source.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
realitynoshow, winvens