Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Quoted: 21666 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss40959
Re: Charleston Church Shooting: 9 Killed in What Officials Call a Hate Crime

Bowl cut.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Old 06-24-2015, 01:23 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by petedeamon View Post
I have never bought into being angrier at a criminal because of a trendy affiliation and in this case it's hate. We should be more upset about the hundreds of murderers on death row that argue that their death would be cruel as opposed to the slaughter many on death row have performed on innocents...without mercy being given. Criminals need to be punished for their crimes and prisons don't need to be social ghettos allowing fellowship....there should be work. 12 hour shifts and two inmates share a bunk in shifts. They should come in so tired they can only sleep. Crime would slow down as when you have it better on the outside and have to work anyway..........
Yeah, because fighting for your life and trying to not be raped every day is life in the country club

And appeals on death row? Who needs that? Its not like DNA evidence has freed hundreds of people or anything.

Old 06-24-2015, 04:38 AM
teacherof2
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:227
Female
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1479 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3899

Here's the police video of his arrest.

Something went wrong, try refreshing the page...

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 arrest.mp4(7.61 MB, 28 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teacherof2 For This Useful Post:
gatagato, kellyhound
Old 06-24-2015, 04:50 AM
teacherof2
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:227
Female

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1479 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3899
Contribution to the thread by teacherof2:

arrest.mp4

The Following User Says Thank You to teacherof2 For This Useful Post:
gatagato
Old 06-24-2015, 05:21 AM
sunairco
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1853
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss168

I don't know if any of you here are either old enough or have a grip on Southern history, but the current banning and debate on the so-called confederate flag is a ruse and rally against something that really isn't the confederate flag.

In fact, the true confederate flag has been resurrected by the states of Georgia and Mississsippi as their new state flag that eliminates the bisected, southern cross that was also known either as the southern naval jack or battle flag. Much like the Japanese sunrise flag during WW2. This was not a flag of the confederacy. It was a military flag and the bisected cross was rejected in favor of the cirular stars and red and white bars as the CSA flag.

Georgia removed the cross and replaced it with a simile of the original. Mississipi managed to pull a fast one with their "new" flag like Ga. that's supposed to be non-offensive. Instead, they adoped the real deal with slight differences.

Show you how stupid people can be and not realize the true meaning of something and how it can be conflated with racism much in thanks to ignorance. While we're at it, the state flags of Fl and Alabama still feature the southern, bisected cross which is essentially the battle/rebel flag except not so obvious.

So for all the banning and BS about the so-called "confederate stars and bars" being a offensive and racist reminder, it shows how little people really know and that the rebel flag is NEITHER the stars and bars of the flag of the CSA.

Search it out and tell me if I'm wrong. Somebody in GA and MS must be grinning their teeth out on the inside joke.

Old 06-24-2015, 06:51 AM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:61
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Ending racism is impossible, it won't happen for generations if ever.
I think we have the best we can expect right now. And that's a society where it's unacceptable to act racist. Being openly racist could cost you your job, friends, and privacy as well as safety.

What you shouldn't do is infringement on freedom of speech, in any way. Hate speech is protected, it has to be for America to continue to be America. We can't police each other's opinions. Our government can't be allowed to go after groups of people for their thoughts.
I think we can do better, but it's going to require many generations of integrative breeding.

The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 06-24-2015, 06:58 AM
Metal Mike
Offline:
The Untrollable

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by petedeamon View Post
I have never bought into being angrier at a criminal because of a trendy affiliation and in this case it's hate. We should be more upset about the hundreds of murderers on death row that argue that their death would be cruel as opposed to the slaughter many on death row have performed on innocents...without mercy being given. Criminals need to be punished for their crimes and prisons don't need to be social ghettos allowing fellowship....there should be work. 12 hour shifts and two inmates share a bunk in shifts. They should come in so tired they can only sleep. Crime would slow down as when you have it better on the outside and have to work anyway..........
I wholeheartedly agree with this. 100%. Disciplinary action should be levied against all able-bodied inmates who refuse to work. The problem is that the work programs of the past are no longer necessary now that the majority of prisons are privatized and able to make money simply by locking people up. They don't need to put their inmates to work just to save money or maintain their operational funds, so there's not really any fiscal impetus to spend resources on maintaining a mandatory work program.

Old 06-24-2015, 09:13 AM
crice63
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2418

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss111

If they need volunteers to give Dylann Roof the shot, I'll do it

Old 06-24-2015, 10:27 AM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

Quote:
"This is going to be really bad, I'm afraid," wrote WhiteNationhood in a discussion thread on the white nationalist site Stormfront. "Condolences to the families."
Wow.

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
Old 06-24-2015, 04:10 PM
Metal Mike
Offline:
The Untrollable

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by crice63 View Post
If they need volunteers to give Dylann Roof the shot, I'll do it
Is really not as awesome as you think. The condemned is on the table in one room, and you're in another pushing buttons. Pretty boring stuff, really.

The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
Pink.