Go Back  

Charles Manson Gets Marriage License to Wed a 26-year-old Woman * update 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 11-20-2014, 12:26 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526
Re: Charles Manson Gets Marriage License to Wed a 26-year-old Woman

I don't get why all these idiots did whatever he said. There must have been some wickedly great drugs back then!

He's like 4'9", and what? Maybe 125 pounds? Hold me back!

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, mrm1109, ralucagymnast
  #22  
Old 11-20-2014, 12:32 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526
Re: Charles Manson Gets Marriage License to Wed a 26-year-old Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinhwangtikatang View Post
It would be ironic if she did knock herself up with his juice and then someone gutted her like he arranged for Sharon Tate.

Were Sharon and the others the intended targets?

I always thought his followers went to the wrong address.

The pictures of her dead, very pregnant, body were heartbreaking! Sharon was so beautiful...

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
mrm1109
  #23  
Old 02-03-2015, 07:07 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526
**UPDATE**

Charles Manson Marriage License to Expire Without a Wedding

By Scott Smith, Associated Press

FRESNO, California (AP) — A 26 year old woman with the nickname, "Star," who says she is going to marry 80 year old mass murderer Charles Manson will have to wait a while longer.

Afton Elaine Burton and Manson got a marriage license last year to stage a wedding inside a visiting room at California State Prison, Corcoran.

However, it expires Thursday, meaning they missed their chance to tie the knot over the weekend, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation spokesman, Jeffrey Callison, said Monday.

Weddings are not held through the week at the prison.

If the wedding is ever going to happen, the couple must register for a new Kings County marriage license.

Burton, who says she loves Manson, left her home In Illinois and has spent the last nine years living near the Central California prison.

Manson was convicted of killing seven people, including pregnant actress, Sharon Tate, the wife of director Roman Polanski.

Burton, who maintains websites espousing Manson's innocence, has not responded to recent requests seeking comment on the relationship. Shortly after obtaining the license, she told The Associated Press the nuptials were imminent: "Y'all can know that it's true," she said in November. "It's going to happen."

The expiring license indicates that Burton intends to take Manson's last name, if they are married.

James McGrath, a New York City photo agency editor, said he maintains contact with Burton and she intends to obtain another 90 day license and go ahead with the marriage.

Manson became notorious in 1969 as the leader of a "family" of young killers.

Manson follower, Susan Atkins, died of cancer behind bars, but, Leslie Van Houten and Patricia Krenwinkel, remain imprisoned. So do Charles "Tex" Watson, Bruce Davis and Robert Beausoleil, who is expected to have a parole hearing February 19. Manson is eligible for parole next in 2027.

This October 8, 2014 file photo provided by the California Department of Corrections shows 80 year old serial killer, Charles Manson.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
mansion%201008.jpg  

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, kellyhound, Oswald2001
  #24  
Old 02-03-2015, 09:46 PM
Spiffyfable's Avatar
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:86
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11946
Re: Charles Manson Gets Marriage License to Wed a 26-year-old Woman * update

I need a Nutty Bitch like that to settle down with.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiffyfable For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
  #25  
Old 02-03-2015, 11:19 PM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526
Re: Charles Manson Gets Marriage License to Wed a 26-year-old Woman * update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffyfable View Post
I need a Nutty Bitch like that to settle down with.
Have you tried the prison pen pal sites

I wrote to a serial killer, whose name escapes me now. He is from New York. He was adopted as a baby and his adopted, "father," never thought he was good enough. He got bullied a lot.

He told me what he did when he visited Filthydelphia. I told him about my trip to Long Island and everything that went wrong.

He told me I would be surprised what people send to him. I didn't ask. Never heard from him again.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Stalker420
  #26  
Old 02-06-2015, 06:15 PM
Spiffyfable's Avatar
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:86
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11946
Re: Charles Manson Gets Marriage License to Wed a 26-year-old Woman * update

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Have you tried the prison pen pal sites

I wrote to a serial killer, whose name escapes me now. He is from New York. He was adopted as a baby and his adopted, "father," never thought he was good enough. He got bullied a lot.

He told me what he did when he visited Filthydelphia. I told him about my trip to Long Island and everything that went wrong.

He told me I would be surprised what people send to him. I didn't ask. Never heard from him again.
I don't know about the prison pen pal thing. I'd only waste my time on someone that could get out someday and I'm not really interested in a chick that would get out, fuck me silly, and would be wearing my skin as a coat in a few weeks

Guess somethings got to kill ya right

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiffyfable For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
  #27  
Old 02-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534
Re: Charles Manson Gets Marriage License to Wed a 26-year-old Woman * update

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
He told me I would be surprised what people send to him. I didn't ask. Never heard from him again.
That was a lead-in in his con game to get you to start sending him stuff.

Manipulative suckers, aren't they?

You were smart not to take the bait.

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, K9Grip, mrm1109, ralucagymnast
  #28  
Old 02-06-2015, 07:17 PM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: **UPDATE**

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Charles Manson Marriage License to Expire Without a Wedding

By Scott Smith, Associated Press

FRESNO, California (AP) — A 26 year old woman with the nickname, "Star," who says she is going to marry 80 year old mass murderer Charles Manson will have to wait a while longer.

Afton Elaine Burton and Manson got a marriage license last year to stage a wedding inside a visiting room at California State Prison, Corcoran.

However, it expires Thursday, meaning they missed their chance to tie the knot over the weekend, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation spokesman, Jeffrey Callison, said Monday.

Weddings are not held through the week at the prison.

If the wedding is ever going to happen, the couple must register for a new Kings County marriage license.

Burton, who says she loves Manson, left her home In Illinois and has spent the last nine years living near the Central California prison.

Manson was convicted of killing seven people, including pregnant actress, Sharon Tate, the wife of director Roman Polanski.

Burton, who maintains websites espousing Manson's innocence, has not responded to recent requests seeking comment on the relationship. Shortly after obtaining the license, she told The Associated Press the nuptials were imminent: "Y'all can know that it's true," she said in November. "It's going to happen."

The expiring license indicates that Burton intends to take Manson's last name, if they are married.

James McGrath, a New York City photo agency editor, said he maintains contact with Burton and she intends to obtain another 90 day license and go ahead with the marriage.

Manson became notorious in 1969 as the leader of a "family" of young killers.

Manson follower, Susan Atkins, died of cancer behind bars, but, Leslie Van Houten and Patricia Krenwinkel, remain imprisoned. So do Charles "Tex" Watson, Bruce Davis and Robert Beausoleil, who is expected to have a parole hearing February 19. Manson is eligible for parole next in 2027.

This October 8, 2014 file photo provided by the California Department of Corrections shows 80 year old serial killer, Charles Manson.
Wow; what a honey, im so jealous

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, kellyhound
  #29  
Old 02-07-2015, 03:28 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526
Re: **UPDATE**

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
Wow; what a honey, im so jealous
He's fair game, ladies! Send those letters!

Oh, his listed height is 5'2". I had that wrong in a previous post.

Charles Manson
B-33920
4A4R51
PO Box 3476
Corcoran, CA 93212-3476

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-07-2015, 03:32 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526
Re: Charles Manson Gets Marriage License to Wed a 26-year-old Woman * update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
That was a lead-in in his con game to get you to start sending him stuff.

Manipulative suckers, aren't they?

You were smart not to take the bait.
I didn't really want to know, unless he wanted to talk about it.

He's not getting out so I figured he was safe. I would have visited him, had he asked.

Got it! Joel Rifkin! He shows up on tv every now and then.

He was caught with a body in his mother's car. He was pulled over for a light out or something stupid. He confessed to murders the police didn't even know about.

He was falling asleep in court!

Photos: Then and now

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
rifkin1.jpg  

rifkin2.jpg  

Attached Images
 
 
 
 
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, kellyhound, MadCore

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO