Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3029
Re: CBS News' Logan Recovering After Brutal Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBun View Post
But then muslims LOVE gang raping and from all the cunting shit you spew, i assume you are one. Mudslimes rape their own muslim women, they gang rape 10 year olds. I read about a mother of 4 in afghanistan who was gang raped TO DEATH!
You haven't a fact the first to support any of that non-sense you just spewed on Muslim rape seeing that Arabs are no where 1/3 of Muslims.

Let’s see, you have a pic of a woman’s ass in your profile yet you’re calling others sexually immoral???? Fuck you and I'm no Muslim. I just don't believe shit the mass media has to say, that’s all. She wasn’t raped, end of story, sheep.

Even if she was raped (which she wasn’t),she had it coming like anyone that goes poking their nose. Seems westerners won't learn.

Ps. most blacks in America are 1/4 white and that wasn't do to consensual sex ya know? For the most part it was due to rape and the rest my married men that craved “Brown sugar”. Same shit in Vietnam & Iraq. That's how you truly destroy & dehumanize a ppl and I must say, you all do it well. An America with a moral leg to stand on. Good one.

Old 02-28-2011, 03:33 PM
souris
Offline:
SpanMan!
Poster Rank:105
guy

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss9507

It's true she wasn't raped. It's all just MSM baloney. She has fake boobs too.

Old 02-28-2011, 03:50 PM
rapeWhistle
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss40876

I 'm going to start a Grindcore band called, "Sustained Sexual Assault"... that's catchy!

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:40 PM
joe gould
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:21552

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1

Hey anyone tried downloading the torrent of her after the rape? It's at the pirate bay. Just google Lara Logan after gang rape torrent. I just did however one of the files seems to be broken. Anyone have that problem?

Old 03-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

If she hadn't meddled in other peoples affairs she wouldn't have been assaulted, I am not condoning it one bit I may add.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:14 PM
tedbrandt
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1420

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss251

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
Well she's a jew media whore so why get all butthurt when the people of Egypt treat her like what she is?

"Sexual assault", were you penetrated or not!?! Who still buys this bullshit propaganda.
booyah someone who can think for a change why no pics video or audio not even an aftershot of a blackeye or fatlip probably didnt even happen this how they get us to hate people so we support bullshit wars over oil

Old 03-09-2011, 01:48 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
If she hadn't meddled in other peoples affairs she wouldn't have been assaulted, I am not condoning it one bit I may add.
If is was not for people "meddling" like her you would know nothing of whats going on over there. Are 90% of you people this stupid? This site is populated by morans, no need to reply perma ban me cause im done here.

Old 03-11-2011, 10:45 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedbrandt View Post
booyah someone who can think for a change why no pics video or audio not even an aftershot of a blackeye or fatlip probably didnt even happen this how they get us to hate people so we support bullshit wars over oil
Yea I've read quite a few of your comments and I must say, we see eye to eye. TV is for idiots and its a tool used to program the masses...yet I still watch it from time to time

Old 02-13-2012, 10:44 PM
SwiftHands
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8383

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
Yea I've read quite a few of your comments and I must say, we see eye to eye. TV is for idiots and its a tool used to program the masses...yet I still watch it from time to time
you are pathetic... you are simply hating jews...
oh sorry... "zionism"

"she deserved to be raped for being a jew media whore" not a zionist media whore, JEW media whore,

then a comment later you say you do not hate jews,
well you know what, i don't think for a second that you are anything but a stinking muslim... deny it all you want, it is written all over your face,
everything which is islam VS jews\israel your ass is up there spewing hate... go try fooling someone else,

tell me, how many Al-Jazera videos and reports did you quote or linked to prove your invalid points? how many palestinian reports?
as if jews invented propaganda... lol...
you would GLADLY use the "biased media" if it serves your side of the story,
if CBS news would say something very hard against israel, you would link that article and lick its URL like the crazed fanatic you are, as long as it serves your agenda, the media is "OK",
even if it will come from the same network you accuse as "jew controlled" then it would be ok for you.

you have double standards, you don't believe in media conspiracy or anything of that sort, you simply hate jews, fuck knows why... maybe you were fired by one, or had jewish class mates who were ten times more successful than you, and you are nothing more than a failure in comparison. i really couldn't care less,

one thing is clear, you can keep spewing your hate over the forums all day long, remember one thing, it changes nothing, and your whole ideology is being carried out by meaningless strokes on your keyboard, your whole time spent spewing that hate is worthless, but i guess it just another worthless thing in your failed life.

Edit:
P.S

i think you mean media is for idiots, not only TV, if you think internet news articles, newspapers or any other mass media is being ran different than a TV, then you are the idiot...

but you are right! lets have it your way, lets not watch ANY media whatsoever... i mean, you based your opinions on zionism after living in israel for so many years, and hearing from the people of the land with your first account experience...
oh wait, all your knowledge of zionism or anything in the mid east region as a whole is based on some form of media... what a surprise,
did i say double standards? worthless? pathetic? failure?
your father must be disappointed at his failed child... and if he is just like you, then your grandpa is probably disappointed, or anyone up on your blood line chain from the point you changed from human back to ape.

Old 02-14-2012, 12:26 AM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Honestly she had it coming. That's all I'm going to say.