Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss45
Re: Caught on Tape: Texas Cop Executes Handcuffed Suspect

They could have let him struggle on the ground while cuffed and had a cig while the guy tired himself out. He was not a danger and if a police station full of cops can't restrain one man, bodybuilder or not they are the ones who are useless. It is getting to where it is safer to take your chances with a criminal opposed to a cop.This was murder plain and simple. Call for backup throw the guy in a cell and leave him until he calms down.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anita929 For This Useful Post:
30564U, Megamel29
Old 07-18-2014, 10:39 AM
Anita929
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4132
Female

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss45

They could have let him struggle on the ground while cuffed and had a cig while the guy tired himself out. He was not a danger and if a police station full of cops can't restrain one man, bodybuilder or not they are the ones who are useless. It is getting to where it is safer to take your chances with a criminal opposed to a cop.This was murder plain and simple. Call for backup throw the guy in a cell and leave him until he calms down.

Old 07-18-2014, 01:58 PM
NurseBettie
Offline:
LURKER EXTRAORDINAIRE
Poster Rank:964
F

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss456

He was grabbing that cops nuts! His intentions were to cause at least severe injury to that officer. He was crazy or arrogant beyond belief. I would have shot him.... seems legit to me....

Old 07-18-2014, 05:39 PM
audiomouth
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:959
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda444 View Post
the scumbags of the world are those that think killing people they dont like is a moral solution. if morals are something you value then, at best, your previous statements should be claimed to be made in jest. either that or just say 'fuck human rights...they are meaningless, as is due process, and cops should be judge, jury and executioner' since that's what you're implying.

if you read the reports on the victim's actions, he was clearly suffering from mental issues that were exasperated by drug use. you're saying that a person with mental issues should be murdered by police if they try to resist arrest or act erratically, even while unarmed and handcuffed? fuck the non-lethals like a taser or pepper spray....just kill em, like we live under Hamas rule, right?
Morals and Dogma are supposed to be top priority for Mr. Oswald. He's supposed to speak and act as if he were speaking on behalf of his entire (world wide)fraternity.

Wishing death upon someone shouldn't ever be coming from a person with high morals. I expect more from a Master Mason.

The Following User Says Thank You to audiomouth For This Useful Post:
Kanda444
Old 07-18-2014, 09:24 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda444 View Post
fuck me... they didnt even really try any non-lethal alternatives. they couldnt control him and were like 'fuck it....' *pow*

If you watch from about 18:45 on, takes a step back, draws his gun, the other guy hits his arm and it causes an accidental fire.

The part that makes the cop look like a POS is after he shoots the guy, he then grabs the taser.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
Kanda444
Old 07-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Kanda444
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 227 Post(s)
Quoted: 20103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss49337

Quote:
Originally Posted by have2poo View Post
If you watch from about 18:45 on, takes a step back, draws his gun, the other guy hits his arm and it causes an accidental fire.

The part that makes the cop look like a POS is after he shoots the guy, he then grabs the taser.
i saw that after watching a few times.. the issue is, anybody with a gun should be fully aware that you dont let the muzzle cover anything you are willing to destroy..... so when you point a gun at a person, you are willing to end their life or accept the consequences if a 'negligent discharge' occurs and the person dies.

he claims that he knew his taser wouldnt work, then went for his gun... so he made the conscious choice to pointed a loaded weapon in condition 0 at an unarmed human who had their hands cuffed behind their back. or, think of it like this... if i feel somebody is being aggressive with me but im not in immediate risk of death and i pull my firearm and it accidentally goes off.. who's at fault? i am.

i feel like the officer could have easily drawn his weapon, pointed it at the ground and tried to give verbal commands while requesting support from other officers....but im not a cop and dont know the full situation.

30564U, Mr Poo