Go Back  

Caught-on-camera: The Moment School Bus Driver Slams Six-year-old Girl Who Won't Sit 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 03-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: Caught-on-camera: The Moment School Bus Driver Slams Six-year-old Girl Who Won't

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
LMFAO.. Ohh no, the canadian government is going to be looking out for a Bug Dude..

Get a fucking grip you psycho.

The child was not hurt, not scratched, not bruised. She likely falls down harder on the playground each day.
If the kid cannot respect the fact that she should be still while the bus is moving then she should not be on the bus. If she was climbing around like that and the driver had to slam on the breaks she would have faired much worse.

I rode the bus to school nearly 30 years ago every day and we understood that you needed to remain seated and looking forward at all times. The driver never had to do anything like that because we all listened to what we were instructed to do.

The guy will get fired because of irrational people like yourself who have the luxury of watching a video tape instead of being there directly..
He made the same point as I did sort of, but granted he didnt have to insult you in doing it.

Old 03-04-2011, 02:30 AM
fedorrules
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1459

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss240
Re: Caught-on-camera: The Moment School Bus Driver Slams Six-year-old Girl Who Won't

i promise you alphafirstone does not have kids.....yeah kids NEVER need to be made even the slightest bit uncomfortable that way the prisons will be full...wait..they already are..school buses need armed marshalls with rubber bullets for teaching them what their lazy fuckin parents didnt which is sit down and shut the hell up...the old man is a perfect example of why old people should stay home and watch matlock

Old 03-04-2011, 05:45 AM
uswdkb42
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:65
I got male genitalia

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14445

Quote:
Originally Posted by elouisax View Post
Thanks for the replies, some fair comments I still think buses with young children should have a chaperone
I completely agree. Seatbelts too. Like Kelly pointed out, it's hard enough for parents to focus on the road with TWO kids arguing, imagine a HUNDRED. One adult has to drive AND be a disciplinarian, AND is responsible for all these kids lives every day. And the busses don't even have seatbelts FFS!

Seatbelts, and other adults to keep order, so the bus driver can do his damn job, which is to DRIVE THE BUS!

Old 03-04-2011, 06:33 AM
Head Faggot in Charge
Poster Rank:4
Fleshy Protuberance
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 186 Post(s)
Quoted: 39756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss87018

Okay, he shouldn't have put his hands on a child but what if he did teach her a lesson? If he would have had to slam on the brakes to avoid an accident she would have gone through the windshield with the way she was standing in the aisle. Is it better to teach bratty children a lesson or let them crush their skulls on the pavement?

Old 03-04-2011, 09:49 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim View Post
Okay, he shouldn't have put his hands on a child but what if he did teach her a lesson? If he would have had to slam on the brakes to avoid an accident she would have gone through the windshield with the way she was standing in the aisle. Is it better to teach bratty children a lesson or let them crush their skulls on the pavement?
You are assuming a lot there, would you be so forgiving if the cops handed you that CCTV.... and it was your child manhandled like that?, BE HONEST!!!!!!!.

Old 03-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Head Faggot in Charge
Fleshy Protuberance

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss87018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
You are assuming a lot there, would you be so forgiving if the cops handed you that CCTV.... and it was your child manhandled like that?, BE HONEST!!!!!!!.
I'm not assuming anything. I was posing a theoretical question and pointing out that what he did could be actually constructive in certain situations.

Hell, my dad taught me the importance of wearing my seat belt when I was around 12. I didn't want to wear it so he slammed on the breaks when he was going about 10 mph and I face planted the dashboard in the car. Taught me an important lesson, seat belts are good.

Old 03-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim View Post
I'm not assuming anything. I was posing a theoretical question and pointing out that what he did could be actually constructive in certain situations.

Hell, my dad taught me the importance of wearing my seat belt when I was around 12. I didn't want to wear it so he slammed on the breaks when he was going about 10 mph and I face planted the dashboard in the car. Taught me an important lesson, seat belts are good.
Still didn't answer my question.

Old 03-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Head Faggot in Charge
Fleshy Protuberance

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss87018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
Still didn't answer my question.
If I had a child and someone handled them like that I would track them down and beat the living hell out of them. Then I would explain to my child what they did wrong, even though the driver was extremely out of line with his actions, and if they learned their lesson. Still, it could save the child's life in the future.

Old 03-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

So he shouldnt be deciding for himself to discipline somebody elses child, even his own in that manner to be honest, I don't have kids either but one way or another if I did and that bad tempered fuck behaved that way then......Well you can guess the rest.
It's the parents job to discipline or to teach.... not that fucking bullying drivers.

Old 03-04-2011, 10:43 PM
Shawna
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:83
Female

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12352