Go Back  

Caught-on-camera: The Moment School Bus Driver Slams Six-year-old Girl Who Won't Sit 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 03-03-2011, 04:05 PM
elouisax
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6776
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss18
Caught-on-camera: The Moment School Bus Driver Slams Six-year-old Girl Who Won't Sit

3:17 PM on 3rd March 2011

This is the shocking moment a school bus driver grabs a six-year-old girl by her clothes and hurls her to the ground.

Dan Taylor, who is believed to be in his 50s, was driving the packed school bus when he became annoyed with fidgeting children on the vehicle.

Six-year-old girl Kynzie Reavely was sat in the front seat directly to the left of the Mr Taylor as begins to chat with her friends and turn around in her seat.

But moments later the driver reaches behind and grabs Kynzie's collar. In under a second he has pulled the girl from her seat and thrown her on her back onto the floor.

The furious drivers then subjects the youngster to a tirade in which he screams at her warnings about the bus crashing.

'That's what gonna happen if I hit the brakes,' he yells. 'Now get in that seat and sit down.'

Mr Taylor adds: 'You won't listen to me. Very dangerous, you being in that aisle.

'I keep trying to tell you to sit down and stay in your seat. You won't listen to me. Now that's gonna happen or worse.'

Kynzie's mother, Ashley, said she was 'furious' over in the attack and has now called on the school to take action.

She said: 'The bus driver put his hands on her and that really, really made me mad.

'I’m disappointed and I think everybody should realize that, even though their kids are at school, and these people are supposed to be taking care of them, they’re not always doing their jobs.'

Ms Reavely says she wasn’t contacted by the school until three days after the incident happened and even then she says she was told it happened to someone else’s child. She also said most parents at the school have no idea the incident took place.

'By what I saw in the video, he was pretty comfortable with what he was doing. He didn't apologize to anybody,' she told komo news.

The bus appears to lose control as he manhandles the young girl. Clearly shaken, she returns to her seat after the incident.

But moments later the driver gets up and walks a few paces down the central aisle to confront a young boy.

Mr Taylor grabs the lad, who had been wiping condensation from the window, and pulls him close to his face before shouting at him.

The appalling treatment of the school children emerged in CCTV that is used to monitor the journeys to and from the school in Snohomish, Seattle.

The Snohomish School District filed a formal complaint with the state superintendent this week, asking for Taylor's case to be reviewed. Prosecutors are considering assault charges.

They school district said that the bus driver Dan Taylor was immediately placed on leave and subsequently resigned.

If the video I uploaded doesn't work, you can wathc it here: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slOhGi2a9p0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - School Bus Driver Tosses 6-Year-Old To Floor[/nomedia]

Something went wrong, try refreshing the page...

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 School_Bus_Driver_Tosses_6_Year_Old_To_Floor.mp4(4.97 MB, 285 views)
Old 03-03-2011, 04:21 PM
tyjgggg
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3084

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss73
Re: Caught-on-camera: The Moment School Bus Driver Slams Six-year-old Girl Who Won't

i would cut his head off, film it and post it on The Great DR

Old 03-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392
Re: Caught-on-camera: The Moment School Bus Driver Slams Six-year-old Girl Who Won't

I see it from both angles.
He was most certainly wrong to assault a child like that and shouldn't be in that job if he can't cope with the stresses of children. I can see how he lost his temper and flipped when the kids just wouldn't behave when he is trying to drive, it's just like when your a parent and you have kids in the back arguing driving you mad. But like i said, he shouldn't be in that job then.

Old 03-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Viking64
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:5
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 290 Post(s)
Quoted: 24600 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss70998

Considering how common this kind of abuse from school bus drivers is in America, I think part of the hiring process for these postions should be a psyche screening.

Old 03-03-2011, 05:06 PM
BugDude
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:64
Male

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 922 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14600

I really didnt see anything wrong. He was simply trying to show the littler girl what would happen to her if he got into an accident. She is climbing all over the front seat.

There are no seat belts on school busses and should that girl fly throught the front window of that bus in an accident the bus and driver would be held liable.

What he did didnt hurt the little girl, and taught he a lesson that speaking could not.. I bet the guys going to lose his job though from the bleeding hearts that have never been on a school bus themselves

Old 03-03-2011, 06:27 PM
elouisax
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6776
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss18

Thanks for the replies, some fair comments I still think buses with young children should have a chaperone

Old 03-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
I really didnt see anything wrong. He was simply trying to show the littler girl what would happen to her if he got into an accident. She is climbing all over the front seat.

There are no seat belts on school busses and should that girl fly throught the front window of that bus in an accident the bus and driver would be held liable.

What he did didnt hurt the little girl, and taught he a lesson that speaking could not.. I bet the guys going to lose his job though from the bleeding hearts that have never been on a school bus themselves
So by your rationale he threw her to the floor to teach her a lesson as to what can happen if she gets thrown from her seat?, lose his fucking job you say, if that was my child I seriously would have to be restrained preferably in a fucking rubber room so I can't escape, as Kel stated earlier if you can't handle the stress get another job, that cunt is a fucking dick no more, no less.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:01 PM
alpha.first.one
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:670
male

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss808

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugDude View Post

fuck you asshole if thats what you think. You are another who should have no contact with children.
It was nice to see her friends comfort her afterwards. If you want to ban me than fuck you too. Children should never be struck, lied to, or thought of being spitefull. Missirable fucken comment you asshole. If you said that in my presence i would have beat the shit out of you! You see nothing wrong with that treatment of a child.? I will be submitting your name to the Canadian Government's Watch List.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Poster Rank:98
Male
Contributions: 4

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10960

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking64 View Post
Considering how common this kind of abuse from school bus drivers is in America, I think part of the hiring process for these postions should be a psyche screening.
And criminal background checks

Old 03-03-2011, 08:39 PM
BugDude
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:64
Male

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 922 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14600

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha.first.one View Post
fuck you asshole if thats what you think. You are another who should have no contact with children.
It was nice to see her friends comfort her afterwards. If you want to ban me than fuck you too. Children should never be struck, lied to, or thought of being spitefull. Missirable fucken comment you asshole. If you said that in my presence i would have beat the shit out of you! You see nothing wrong with that treatment of a child.? I will be submitting your name to the Canadian Government's Watch List.
LMFAO.. Ohh no, the canadian government is going to be looking out for a Bug Dude..

Get a fucking grip you psycho.

The child was not hurt, not scratched, not bruised. She likely falls down harder on the playground each day.
If the kid cannot respect the fact that she should be still while the bus is moving then she should not be on the bus. If she was climbing around like that and the driver had to slam on the breaks she would have faired much worse.

I rode the bus to school nearly 30 years ago every day and we understood that you needed to remain seated and looking forward at all times. The driver never had to do anything like that because we all listened to what we were instructed to do.

The guy will get fired because of irrational people like yourself who have the luxury of watching a video tape instead of being there directly..