Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12915
Re: Casey Anthony Video Diary

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
I still want to fuck her though...
I know many men would like to grudge fuck her.
Bigtime.
You know, I would like to grudge fuck her Rudolf Hoff style. If she survives, she will be sterile.

Old 01-17-2012, 02:47 AM
SuceMaTub
Offline:
It's in the detail
Poster Rank:286
Male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 11/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss2883

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfirmedChaos View Post
I don't see any evidence of her trying to make money or gain fame of any kind. This looks like a persons blog video to me! She's not making any money and already has the fame from her childs death. We do live in America and have a judicial system. That's what is so great about this country, the fact that we have to go to trial and be found guilty before a punishment is enacted. She was obviously found not guilty by a 12 person group made up of the community where the crimes happened. The blog in seems to me like a regular blog, maybe a way for her to vent her problems and keep a video log of her emotions and feelings. She's not talking about the case or anything envolved. Don't see how anyone has the right to judge her. She was found not guilty after spending over 3 years in jail. Lot's of people have blogs on the internet, it's not like it's something new that only "famous" people have and there's no money being made in keeping these logs.
They can't be sure their boss will do the job I guess, they need to be certain.

Saint or sinner or whatever combination at any given time, at any given point, or at any given stage during a lifetime. Maybe people are the religion.

Old 01-18-2012, 11:19 PM
tiger1659
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2075

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss139

FUCK CASEY ANTHONY!!!!! End of story.

Old 01-20-2012, 07:50 PM
Kyle416
Offline:
Poster Rank:1394
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss258

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OeoChz24OZY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OeoChz24OZY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kyle416 For This Useful Post:
Parannoyed, velozemilio
Old 01-20-2012, 08:05 PM
catpoop
Offline:
Poster Rank:1384
woman trapped in female body

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260

lol not to mention you just cant scrape that stuff away either

Old 01-22-2012, 02:12 PM
DeeMarieGK
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:73
A chick.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12915

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockacon View Post
Nope. I don't see anyone getting angry. Why would anyone spend their personal energy on slandering someone? Really? Why? Wouldn't that be called a "double negative"? Idea: "Let's all go crazy and kill casey...for...oh..fiddle sticks...why ruin the mood with a "Y"?" Let's just go crazy and kill kill kill....GOODY!!!! Oh boy!!! I just love this sites fresh and original ideas!!!! Ahu hu hu...yep..yep..yep!!! doi!
hmm? What on earth are you saying? and all the exclamation points? I see you are trying to convey something, but I haven't a clue what it is!

The Following User Says Thank You to DeeMarieGK For This Useful Post:
omigodlucy
Old 01-23-2012, 04:36 AM
cutehung
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4661
cute hung man

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss36

FUCKN FAKE WANTA BE ! FUCKN SLUT NEEDS TO BE PUT IN THE CHAIR!

Old 01-27-2012, 09:45 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:89
Male.

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

I had mentioned this in another thread about this crazy bitch, and most thought I was .......crazy ? They are right, I am. I will say it here too though, so if you think I am crazy, you are not alone.

People kill people all the time, and that is why we have prisions. However, every so often, a murder occurs that is beyond the "normal" horrors we associate with killing.

If a person kills a child, they should be killed, and ground up and fed to pigs, and they consume everything, even the bones.

For a person that kills their own child, I would propose a much worse fate. Find some feral hogs, put them in an enclosure and do not feed them for a few days. Take the person that murdered their own child, and make small cuts all over their body.

Take meat tenderizers and flavor enhancers, and rub them into all of the cuts on the person. Break both bones in their forearms, and sever the main tendons running from their heels to their knees.

Then take their sorry ass to the hog enclosure, and let them see the feral hogs that are about to eat them alive. This will add to the "OH SHIT !! I AM GOING TO DIE !!" factor, and get their heart racing. And then , you force feed about 10 or 15 Adipex amphetimine pills to them. Let them sit and look at the feral hogs the whole time, while waiting for the Adipex to kick in. After they have taken FULL effect, toss their sorry ass into the enclosure with the wild hogs. This way, they will be wide awake, and will experience EVERY bite the feral hogs take out of their sorry ass.

Old 01-30-2012, 07:41 PM
velozemilio
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3175
male

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss70

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy666metal View Post
thats the fakest fuckin bitch!!!!!
She's just a attention wanting slut. Fuck her. If there was a god. He would thunder god cock slap her.

Old 01-30-2012, 07:43 PM
velozemilio
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3175
male

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billthegravedigger View Post
I had mentioned this in another thread about this crazy bitch, and most thought I was .......crazy ? They are right, I am. I will say it here too though, so if you think I am crazy, you are not alone.

People kill people all the time, and that is why we have prisions. However, every so often, a murder occurs that is beyond the "normal" horrors we associate with killing.

If a person kills a child, they should be killed, and ground up and fed to pigs, and they consume everything, even the bones.

For a person that kills their own child, I would propose a much worse fate. Find some feral hogs, put them in an enclosure and do not feed them for a few days. Take the person that murdered their own child, and make small cuts all over their body.

Take meat tenderizers and flavor enhancers, and rub them into all of the cuts on the person. Break both bones in their forearms, and sever the main tendons running from their heels to their knees.

Then take their sorry ass to the hog enclosure, and let them see the feral hogs that are about to eat them alive. This will add to the "OH SHIT !! I AM GOING TO DIE !!" factor, and get their heart racing. And then , you force feed about 10 or 15 Adipex amphetimine pills to them. Let them sit and look at the feral hogs the whole time, while waiting for the Adipex to kick in. After they have taken FULL effect, toss their sorry ass into the enclosure with the wild hogs. This way, they will be wide awake, and will experience EVERY bite the feral hogs take out of their sorry ass.
I will agree you are a bit crazy to have thought of that. Everyone's crazy though. Especially her, and I agree with what you said should happen to anyone who kills their child. They should be eaten alive.

The Following User Says Thank You to velozemilio For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger