Go Back  

CASEY ANTHONY - AFTER ALL THIS TIME COMES UP WITH "CAYLEE DROWNED AND I WAS MOLESTED" 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 06-11-2011, 09:16 PM
bloodgasm
Offline:
Queen of Diamonds
Poster Rank:59

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quoted: 4151 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15628
Re: CASEY ANTHONY - AFTER ALL THIS TIME COMES UP WITH "CAYLEE DROWNED AND I WAS MOLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHag View Post
I think daddy knew from the beginning and mommy was let in on it later on...

And if daddy truly did molest her as a child, there's probably a guilt factor..

Old 06-11-2011, 09:19 PM
TheHag
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:242
formerly male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3613
Re: CASEY ANTHONY - AFTER ALL THIS TIME COMES UP WITH "CAYLEE DROWNED AND I WAS MOLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentblossom View Post
Here are some of Casey's photos from her photobucket account from when Caylee went missing.. there are over a hundred here.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...5.photogallery
Over half of those pics are really old though b/c if you look at her hair, their is no way in hell it grew that fast over a 3 months time let alone a month and she's not wearing extensions in the chin and should length hair... so I don't think it's fair if they use the earlier pics against her and claim they were taken in the month that Caylee was missing.

Old 06-11-2011, 09:21 PM
TheHag
Offline:
formerly male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3613

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentblossom View Post

And if daddy truly did molest her as a child, there's probably a guilt factor..
And daddy was a weirdo, wasn't he fired in Ohio for sexual harassment?

Old 06-12-2011, 12:24 AM
freeflykat
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2588
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss99

updated news...I still think the grandpa or the brother is the babby daddy...they all need to be locked up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._Anthony_Trial

Old 06-12-2011, 05:09 PM
TheHag
Offline:
formerly male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3613

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeflykat View Post
updated news...I still think the grandpa or the brother is the babby daddy...they all need to be locked up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._Anthony_Trial
I thought they already tested the brother in the beginning of this, when no one could come up for a name of the father of the child? They tested quite a few men from what I've heard and read.

Old 06-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHag View Post
I thought they already tested the brother in the beginning of this, when no one could come up for a name of the father of the child? They tested quite a few men from what I've heard and read.
This was all resolved with DNA in the beginning of this case.

Jose Baez is NOW trying to use the "Daddy and brother molested me" as a DEFENCE for Casey's actions in the 30 days that Caylee was " missing ".

cheney Mason USED TO BE a highly regarded attorney....NOW.....he's dirtied his hands and soiled himself with this..........nasty business....

Old 06-12-2011, 10:03 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

CIRCUS LIKE ATMOSPHERE:

Casey Anthony, also known as the "tot mom," is no Lady Gaga, but her murder trial here is the hottest ticket in town.

People spend the night waiting in line for one of 50 courtroom seats reserved for the public. Tempers flare and police are called. And then, once they're given a ticket, they stampede like cattle.

Only in Florida, where criminal justice can be a spectator sport, are Disney World passes the back-up option.

Anthony, a 25-year-old high school dropout, is accused of capital murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. If convicted of murder, she faces the death penalty.

What's the big draw?

"Lie after lie," says one trial watcher. "I can't imagine the grief that family has gone through," says another. "I'm here for Caylee," says yet another. "I'm waiting for Casey to step up and tell us what happened."

Old 06-20-2011, 06:23 PM
TheHitman
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2610
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss98

I'm getting really sick and tired with their defense. She didn't kill her, she just drowned and then she hid the body, and the only reason she hid the body was because her daddy touched her? WTF? What does that have to do with anything? There is zero linearity with their claims at all. The only bad thing about this case is that most of the evidence is circumstantial at best and expert testimony. I hope this bitch fries like an egg for what she did. They may not be able to prove murder, but she still lied to an officer and still disposed of a body.