Go Back  

CASEY ANTHONY - AFTER ALL THIS TIME COMES UP WITH "CAYLEE DROWNED AND I WAS MOLESTED" 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 05-24-2011, 04:54 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
CASEY ANTHONY - AFTER ALL THIS TIME COMES UP WITH "CAYLEE DROWNED AND I WAS MOLESTED"

After nearly three years of sensational details and rumors in tabloids and television shows, Casey Anthony's murder trial got under way in an Orlando courtroom.

Defense attorney Jose Baez said in opening statements that Casey Anthony loved her daughter and was a good mother. He told the jury Caylee was never missing because she drowned in the family swimming pool.

"Casey should have called 911. That's what she's guilty of, she's not guilty of murder," Baez said.

Casey Anthony then lied to investigators about her daughter's death because she was traumatized due to sexual abuse by her father when she was 8, Baez suggested.

"This family must keep its secrets quiet. And it all began when Casey was 8 years old and her father came into her room and began to touch her inappropriately," Baez said. "These ugly secrets will come out at this trial. And you'll see what makes Casey Anthony act the way she does."

Prosecutors, however, said Caylee Anthony died from three pieces of duct tape being placed over her mouth and nose. Casey Anthony waited a month before telling her own mother that the toddler was missing.

bdjackass318, Shawna
Old 05-24-2011, 04:57 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: CASEY ANTHONY - AFTER ALL THIS TIME COMES UP WITH "CAYLEE DROWNED AND I WAS MOLES

The 25-year-old Anthony is charged with first-degree murder. If convicted, she could be sentenced to death. She has pleaded not guilty and has said in the past that a baby sitter kidnapped the child.

Caylee was last seen alive on June 16, 2008. An autopsy was never able to conclude a cause of death.

Casey Anthony wiped away tears as prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick began describing the last day Caylee Anthony was seen by her grandparents.

Drane Burdick offered a timeline of Casey Anthony's whereabouts based on cell phone records. The timeline stretched from the time Caylee was last seen by her grandparents on Father's Day 2008 until her remains were discovered by a meter reader in woods near her home in December 2008.

Old 05-24-2011, 04:58 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: CASEY ANTHONY - AFTER ALL THIS TIME COMES UP WITH "CAYLEE DROWNED AND I WAS MOLES

"It is time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee," Drane Burdick said.

Casey Anthony waited a month before telling her mother that Caylee had disappeared, and only after her parents, George and Cindy, recovered from the towing lot a car with a foul odor that Casey Anthony had been driving.

Drane Burdick asked jurors, between descriptions of how Casey Anthony spent her days shopping, visiting friends and hanging out with her boyfriend with no signs of her daughter, "Where is Caylee Marie Anthony?"

The prosecutor described Casey Anthony's appearance as a hardworking single mother as false.

"Casey Anthony ... appeared to be ... a loving mother, trying to provide support for her daughter," Drane Burdick said. "But as the evidence in this case will show, that was an illusion."

The trial has attracted national attention and dozens of people lined up in the early morning hours to be one of the few spectators allowed into the courtroom. Television personalities Geraldo Rivera and Nancy Grace sat in the courtroom gallery.

Brett Schulman, a 51-year-old professional poker player, arrived at the Orlando courthouse at 4 a.m. to snag the first spectator seat.

"It's the largest case in central Florida history," Schulman said. "And it's in my backyard."

Shawna
Old 05-24-2011, 05:13 PM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123

Didn't she have pictures taken after her daughter disappeared where she was out drinking and partying?

I find her lawyers defense to be weak.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candymosh For This Useful Post:
Pink., slapchoppa
Old 05-24-2011, 05:26 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by candymosh2 View Post
Didn't she have pictures taken after her daughter disappeared where she was out drinking and partying?

I find her lawyers defense to be weak.

It IS weak, and beofre the trial, they tried the Zanny the Nanny kidnapped caylee, NOW she drowned.....and the Anthonys all covered it up....etc...
But if they get a technically challenged jury and they are the least bit bored confused or disinterested, the prosecution is going to have a rough patch with circumstantial evidence and newer forensic scientific methods.

candymosh
Old 05-24-2011, 05:27 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

I will get my other computer and post some of the party pics I have on that hard drive.

Theyre actually on here somewhere.

Shawna, sweetsarah
Old 05-24-2011, 09:20 PM
Shawna
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:83
Female

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12352

Thanks pink.

Old 05-24-2011, 11:42 PM
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6181

now she is trying to make herself out to be the victim, this is just total bullshit!

The Following User Says Thank You to bdjackass318 For This Useful Post:
candymosh
Old 06-09-2011, 08:30 PM
aabbott1212
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2079
Female

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss138

OMH IM SO INTO THIS TRIAL! I hope she gets the death penalty!

The Following User Says Thank You to aabbott1212 For This Useful Post:
MotherMel
Old 06-09-2011, 09:15 PM
slapchoppa
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:539

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by aabbott1212 View Post
OMH IM SO INTO THIS TRIAL! I hope she gets the death penalty!
this would be too quick. skin her alive, set her on fire...or let's let a few lab rats and monkeys go and put her in the hot seat. she'd be able to tell the people that are putting mascara in her eyes and injecting her with various chemicals how it really feels, rather than just observing and animal.

The Following User Says Thank You to slapchoppa For This Useful Post:
Pink.