Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss2117
Re: Cartel Leader Chapo Guzmán Threatens War on ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffith View Post
Couldn't agree more shoeless, but if he does choose to seek retaliation regardless of the true reason, what a series of videos that would produce for our enjoyment on DR.
True, but the videos featured here aren't for your enjoyment, there here to inform and educate us. I personally don't take any enjoyment out of watching someone's demise. I know some of you sick bastards do you belong in hell with the rest of them

Yeah hopefully these animals get pitted together and do us all a favor and take each other out yeah I guess you could say I would enjoy that

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shoelessjojackson For This Useful Post:
An_Empty_Memory, Griffith, icheerthebull, kleinephoenix, Pink.
Old 12-11-2015, 01:42 AM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

So tired of hearing stories like this. First it was the Crips & Bloods forming a truce against ISIS. Now it's this shit.

Assuming this is even from El Chapo, the Sinaloas wouldn't have a chance in ISIS' backyard. It would be impossible to recruit enough locals against them no matter how much cartel money was thrown their way, and I doubt a bunch of Mexican mercs who can't speak a lick of Arabic or any other regional dialect would be able to mount an effective operation for any appreciable length of time.

This is either a bullshit fabrication, or just one more publicity-hungry organization jumping on the "we'll kick your ass, ISIS!" bandwagon. The worst part is that most first-world morons are stupid enough to think that ANY of these organizations would stand a chance against a group that is so well-funded, well-trained, and fanatically dedicated to their cause that they were able to fundamentally change the nature of the War On Terror in the Middle East within a span of just a few years.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
Etsu, rob666, thckoitin
Old 12-11-2015, 11:37 AM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9779 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
So tired of hearing stories like this. First it was the Crips & Bloods forming a truce against ISIS. Now it's this shit.

Assuming this is even from El Chapo, the Sinaloas wouldn't have a chance in ISIS' backyard. It would be impossible to recruit enough locals against them no matter how much cartel money was thrown their way, and I doubt a bunch of Mexican mercs who can't speak a lick of Arabic or any other regional dialect would be able to mount an effective operation for any appreciable length of time.

This is either a bullshit fabrication, or just one more publicity-hungry organization jumping on the "we'll kick your ass, ISIS!" bandwagon. The worst part is that most first-world morons are stupid enough to think that ANY of these organizations would stand a chance against a group that is so well-funded, well-trained, and fanatically dedicated to their cause that they were able to fundamentally change the nature of the War On Terror in the Middle East within a span of just a few years.
Thanks for the enlightenment Captain obvious.

Metal Mike
Old 12-11-2015, 12:06 PM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
Thanks for the enlightenment Captain obvious.
Chill, Steve -- my Report Cannon is already fully-loaded. I'll call you if I need a top-off, tho.

Old 12-11-2015, 03:16 PM
thckoitin
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:446
Male
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1467

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-cocaine.html

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Blogger hoodwinks millions with hoax story about El Chapo declaring war on ISIS for destroying shipments of his 'Middle East-bound' cocaine

It was reported that the fugitive had 'declared war' on the militants
Had allegedly sent an encrypted email to ISIS head, Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi
Was supposedly responding to a cartel shipments being destroyed
Steve Charnock, from Thug Life, said he wrote the 'faux news' story
Was published a week ago, but was only just picked up by news outlets

By Wills Robinson For Dailymail.com

Published: 01:04 GMT, 11 December 2015 | Updated: 12:36 GMT, 11 December 2015

An email supposedly written by Mexican cartel leader El Chapo, saying he would destroy ISIS, has been revealed as a hoax.

It was reported that Joaquín 'El Chapo' Guzmán had 'declared war' on the terrorists in an encrypted correspondence to their leader, Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi, in response to one of his 'shipments' of cocaine being destroyed.

The story featured on cartelblog.com - a website dedicated to reporting the war on drugs - before being picked up a number of mainstream international news outlets and quickly going viral.

But a writer and satirist told Daily Mail Online that he was the source of the story and that it was a work of pure fiction.

Steve Charnock, who works for Thug Life Videos, says he published the fictional story on November 30.

The website - and a number of others Charnock works for - upload real news stories, funny videos and some satirical pieces.

Their aim is for these comedy pieces to go viral, but they never intended it to be picked up by major news outlets.

He told Daily Mail Online both he and his boss came up with the story. They had previously joked in reports that the Bloods and Crips had waged war against the militants, but the stories were fake.

'It was satire, faux news,' he said. 'It got a few shares on Facebook initially, but now it is the top story on some websites.'

Charnock added that none of the news outlets contacted him to clarify the information.

No one, he said, questioned how the Middle East shipment was destroyed or how the son of one of the world's most notorious fugitives would have been able to encrypt an email to the leader of ISIS.

In the original story he made up quotes from the drug dealer, who escaped from prison through a tunnel in July.

*clip*
There you go, believers.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thckoitin For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, rob666, shoelessjojackson
Old 12-11-2015, 04:16 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 401

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1751 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 20/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssss61129

with a bit of luck they murder eachother out.

Old 12-11-2015, 05:05 PM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:349
BULL

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss2117

Quote:
Originally Posted by thckoitin View Post

Yeah I knew it was all bullshit. Like the bullshit story of him escaping.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:34 PM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9779 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
Chill, Steve -- my Report Cannon is already fully-loaded. I'll call you if I need a top-off, tho.

Old 12-11-2015, 09:07 PM
morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:139
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3901 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 6/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss7027

It would actually be a great business decision for El Chapo to move in to the middle east. There are tons of poppy fields and drugs are not controlled the same way as in the U.S. for example. If he united all the organized criminal enterprises they could take control over there.

I know ISIS is killing drug addicts but there are still a lot of folks who spend their days on an opiate high over there.

If I lived there I would do the same because it must suck ass to live there? I mean really suck. Living in a hobo village would be better than living there.

Old 12-12-2015, 09:21 AM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post
It would actually be a great business decision for El Chapo to move in to the middle east. There are tons of poppy fields and drugs are not controlled the same way as in the U.S. for example. If he united all the organized criminal enterprises they could take control over there.

I know ISIS is killing drug addicts but there are still a lot of folks who spend their days on an opiate high over there.

If I lived there I would do the same because it must suck ass to live there? I mean really suck. Living in a hobo village would be better than living there.

Great idea.

And as for ISIS killing addicts,....its only non ISIS addicts. Those people are probably all high on meth or something. Heroin addicts love the poppy and if ISIS can find a use for any of them, IM sure theyre IN! those asshole Muslims know a good business prospect when they see it...

....and talk about redundancy... Heroin addicts could be their own cache of "DISPOSABLE suicide bombers.